2018 NFL Draft

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Typical draft

Heretic

Master
Another "DeShon". Geez, how many ways can that name be spelled?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Oh Lawdy...I don’t know how much more of this negrophilia I can watch.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The draft coverage itself has become such a joke. Trying to turn it into human interest stories/having clown reporters doing stupid things for laughs etc. The NFL is really stretching itself thin in every aspect of its existence.

The Chargers have had their pick in for 10 minutes now and it has yet to be announced.

Heretic

Master
The draft coverage itself has become such a joke. Trying to turn it into human interest stories/having clown reporters doing stupid things for laughs etc. The NFL is really stretching itself thin in every aspect of its existence.

The Chargers have had their pick in for 10 minutes now and it has yet to be announced.
I thought there was a strict time limit on these later rounds.

Heretic

Master
Finally, Cantrell to the Chargers.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thought Quinn would be the 1st White receiver drafted. Hope he goes soon otherwise the UDFA is almost preferable.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm expecting Michael Sam to pop up any moment now and join the freak show on the NFL Network. And perhaps Lamar Jackson will join in and try to count to ten without anyone assisting him.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Earlier in the broadcast they were talking about the Patriots draft board and how it had a lot less players than the typical team because they are highly selective in what they look for. I couldn't help but laugh because the Patriots draft record is pretty terrible as we all know.

Tannehill17

Mentor
You know, I have nothing against this guy and I think it's good that he overcame his handicap and everything, but seriously, enough of this already. I really hate these human interest stories. I miss the days when the draft was done in a small hotel lobby to not much fanfare.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
There must of been at least 5 black LBs who have weighed less than 230lbs drafted today. I constantly hear white LBs who are in the 235-240lb ran being referred to as undersized. Just another wrinkle in the caste system.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
You know, I have nothing against this guy and I think it's good that he overcame his handicap and everything, but seriously, enough of this already. I really hate these human interest stories. I miss the days when the draft was done in a small hotel lobby to not much fanfare.

Yea they draft has changed a bunch even since I started following it in 2004. I remember it used to just be alot of interviews with coaches/personnel people on Day 3 asking about the teams draft. It has really just turned into an all out **** show.

Griffin doesn't seem like a bad guy but at the same time is any announcer going to have the balls to criticize the fact he only has one hand when he drops an interception in a game?

Also the Patriots traded out of the pick again.