2018 NFL Draft

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Watson to the Buccaneers. Excellent pick by them. Highly athletic, productive. Pro Football Weekly had him graded as a third rounder.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Steelers just picked a safety who runs a 4.63. Analysis: "He plays faster than he times." I've heard that just about every time a slow black is taken, and there have been a bunch of them. Another magical quality that only blacks possess.

Heretic

Master
White Punter goes to Seattle.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And of course Eisen makes fun of him, one of his time-honored schticks

Heretic

Master
The Steelers just picked a safety who runs a 4.63. Analysis: "He plays faster than he times." I've heard that just about every time a slow black is taken, and there have been a bunch of them. Another magical quality that only blacks possess.
Yet CBSSports.com rates him higher than Apke who ran a sub 4.4/40. I thought the "analysts" valued speed. #WhitePrivilege

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Browns draft a workout warrior inside linebacker. Good measurables but only 80 tackles.

Why? They've got Pro Bowler Joe Schobert.

Heretic

Master
Well, I was a bit early on my hopes for Denver to take Fumagalli, glad to see they came around to my kind of thinking ;-)

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Quessenberry to the Chargers. With Lamp and Feeney and now Quessenberry they have the nucleus of a pretty good offensive line.

Claimjumper

Mentor
Troy Fumagalli (TE) to the broncos

I still want to see what Jake Butt can do who the broncos got in the 3rd round last year

Heretic

Master
Fumagalli to the Broncos. Joining Jake Butt from last year.
And Heuerman. Nice trio. Heuerman has to step it up, though. I think Butt and Fumagalli will provide some motivation for him.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Quessenberry to the Chargers. With Lamp and Feeney and now Quessenberry they have the nucleus of a pretty good offensive line.

Hopefully he takes over for Pouncey when he starts sucking/gets hurt once again

3 palefaces in a row.

Vikings continue to be the most White-friendly team overall.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In his old age, Charley Casserly of the NFL Network is starting to resemble Shemp Howard

Heretic

Master
Surprised Alabama C Bradley Bozeman is still available.

Heretic

Master
The Colts have become really pathetic over the past several years. I'm also more than concerned about the true health status of Luck. I think his condition is worse than publicly acknowledged.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Cowboys traded for first round bust Tavon Austin. He's mainly a kick returner and slot receiver, so to the extent they use him it will be at the expense of Cole Beasley and/or Ryan Switzer.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'd love to see Buffalo get a white OL or one of the white WRs on the board for Allen.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
According to the NFL Network, Austin is being converted to a third down running back

celticdb15

Hall of Famer