2018 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
We need 30 or so white players in the last 4 rounds to hit that 25% mark - we certainly have enough of our guys who were overlooked in rounds 1-3 available but they will do their best to trot out more non-descript black players. Our skill position guys who will hopefully get picked early tomorrow:

- Watson
- Quinn
- Apke
- Jewell
- Nall
- Cantrell
- Berrios

At least Dobbs is now going to be displaced. Still find it remarkable that the Saints, Pats and Chargers are overlooking many of the good QBs. TB and Dallas may be in the qb market. The Texans got a bum black TE at the end of the 3rd. San Fran with a hugely disappointing draft but that can be said about pretty much every team.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
Mason Cole taken by the Cardinals.

1st round - 12 whites
2nd round - 6 whites
3rd round - 6 whites

24 total.

And in rounds 4-7, we will end up with approximately 30 whites drafted out of 128, giving us the customary 50-60 total whites drafted every year, year after year. There's literally a hard cap in place here and it's never exceeded. How can this statistical anomaly be possible and allowed to continue without anyone questioning it?

I'll tell you what would happen though, if say hell froze over and we ended up with 80-85 whites drafted at some point. The next day, from BSPN to SI to Yahoo Sports and all the rest, dozens of articles would pop up with the subject "The NFL Draft's Unbearable Whiteness".

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
holy haysuse! I thought I was watching a show called "beyond scared straight" lol so many blank faced low iq'd negros being picked ahead of whites who are far better and far smarter players.

Good post!

Blank faced 60 IQ dindus - with dey hairstyles and body scribble - all over college basketball, college football and the 'pros'....

Heretic

Master
Mason Rudolph is bringing a mountain of motivation with him to the City of Champions.

Rudolph, the prolific passer out of Oklahoma State, wasn't selected until the Steelers traded up to get him with the 76th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. And while he's surely happy about joining a Super Bowl contender, Rudolph was in no mood to celebrate after finally hearing his name called on Friday night.

"It will stick with me every minute, every hour until the day I die," Rudolph said about his draft fall, via ESPN's Jeremy Fowler. Fowler added that Rudolph has a burning desire to show what he can do at the next level.

As I stated in one of my previous posts, a lot of the White players will feel the same way going into camp, disrespected and wanting to prove themselves, while the overrated black players will come in overconfident (as always) with a sense of privilege, courtesy of the Caste media, due to their underserved high draft pick.

Shadowlight

Master
Day Two and the posts above are even more entertaining than day one of the draft.

Every stinking year a plethora of black DB's and defensive players in general get picked early and most all of them turn out to play like garbage.

The coverage has been getting on my nerves too but today I will mainly watch the NFL network. Not because I prefer the commentators but they usually cover each pick whereas ESPN gets lazy and starts lumping them in bunches unless of course it is that Griffin guy. Expect a full scale production with chorus girls to go along with the parade when he gets chosen.

I figured last night would be a bit rough and it was but WTF is going on in Baltimore ? First the Eagles trade up to pick TE Goedert for from what I can tell the sole purpose of stealing a TE away from the Cowboys. The Eagles already have a premier TE in Ertz. Having two TE's on the field at the same time isn't like having two slot receivers on the field. A two TE set means one of them will stay in to block which minimizes their play making ability.

Which brings me to the Ravens. I am probably in the minority but I actually would take Joe Flacco over Brees and Rivers. Especially when you consider their ages. But it looks as if the Ravens are trying to "hurry" up the process of getting Lamar Jackson installed at QB. Even ESPN is "laying out that future " already. Like we are living in Alice in Wonderland or something.

I can't figure it. Looks like Hurst will be doing most of the blocking and Andrews will be the pass catcher but with Flacco at QB you would rarely need two TE sets. From my perspective both Goedert along with Andrews and Hurst are being "C" blocked. So this great TE end class will have to deal with each other cancelling the other one out to some extent.

The humiliation that Sam Hubbard had to withstand last night was disgusting. These half baked bum DE's who got picked ahead of him will most likely amount to nothing. Some raw kid from Rutgers named Turay ( never heard of him) who has barely played football got selected a full round ahead of Sam by the ******* caste sniffing Colts. What will be the excuse then if Troy Apke, who has a much better playing resume and is untouchable when it comes to "raw physical talent" isn't selected in this draft?

The good news is I like where Hubbard landed. Plus he will be playing in his old backyard as he gets to stay in Ohio. He actually played HS football in Cincinnati so this has a fairy tale hometown hero feel to it. By the way both telecasts barely mentioned Hubbard when he was selected. He got a full 4 second blurb. Earlier in the night as I was in transit I heard Bill Polian on the radio trash Sam like nobody's business. Amazing how they save their KNIVES for the white players.

Unfortunately I was in transit during the highlight of the night when TE Gesicki was chosen by the Dolphins. Great landing spot for him and I am happy for long suffering Tannehill. Having added Amendola to the mix the Dolphins are finally looking like a team to root for after so many dry years despite the short lived WR Hartline era. Gesicki might be the most EXCITING player in this draft!!

On the other side of the equator I feel for Celtic. This new group at Green Bay are marinating in caste oil. Sure pick two CB's early. That is how championships are NOT built.

Today is make or break day though. The stakes are unbearably high and I will be home to watch the entire thing unfold.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mason Rudolph is bringing a mountain of motivation with him to the City of Champions.

Rudolph, the prolific passer out of Oklahoma State, wasn't selected until the Steelers traded up to get him with the 76th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. And while he's surely happy about joining a Super Bowl contender, Rudolph was in no mood to celebrate after finally hearing his name called on Friday night.

"It will stick with me every minute, every hour until the day I die," Rudolph said about his draft fall, via ESPN's Jeremy Fowler. Fowler added that Rudolph has a burning desire to show what he can do at the next level.

As I stated in one of my previous posts, a lot of the White players will feel the same way going into camp, disrespected and wanting to prove themselves, while the overrated black players will come in overconfident (as always) with a sense of privilege, courtesy of the Caste media, due to their underserved high draft pick.

I watched Rudolph's interview last night on NFLNetwork. He is an impressive young man - really liked his temperament and maturity. I watched quite a few of his games during his collegiate career and thought he was a great prospect - the third round was a steal. Darnold and Allen also seem to have solid heads on their shoulders and I have been impressed with them both as well. Mayfield is a competitive prick which rubs a lot of people the wrong way (don't get me wrong I love his competitiveness and the fact he is a cocky, confident white player) and that will make him a target of analysts, sports media and DWFs. Rosen on the field is great to watch but he just comes off as a whiny bitch.

I hope to see some white QBs go to places like Carolina/Tampa Bay/Dallas where underachieving and overrated black QBs currently hold onto their jobs with no real threat to job security. In San Diego they have also build up a black QB depth chart behind the HOFer Rivers. An actual potential successor to Rivers would not be a bad idea in the fourth round.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Here is my CF version of the "best available" going into day three of the draft:

QB
Luke Falk
Kyle Lauletta
Mike White
Chase Litton
Riley Ferguson
Kyle Allen
Tanner Lee
Kurt Benkert
Logan Woodside

RB/FB
Ryan Nall
Nick Bawden
Austin Ramesh
Donnie Ernsberger

WR
Trey Quinn
Justin Watson
Dylan Cantrell
Braxton Berrios
Jake Wieneke

TE
Dalton Schultz
Tyler Conklin
Durham Smythe
Troy Fumagalli
Ryan Izzo
Will Dissly
Davis Wells
Cam Serigne
Andrew Vollert
Will Dissly

OT
Cole Madison
Brett Toth
KC McDermott
Nick Gates
David Bright
Rick Leonard
Zach Crabtree
Christian DiLauro

OG
Wyatt Teller
Colby Gossett
Sean Welsh
Sam Jones
Cody O' Connell
Will Clapp
Taylor Hearn
Jeromy Irwin

C
Coleman Shelton
Scott Quezzenberry
Bradley Bozeman
Patrick Morris
Brian Allen

DE
Justin Lawler
Joe Ostman
Kylie Fitts
Zach Sieler

DT
Christian LaCouture
Connor Sheehy
Parker Cothren
Henry Mondeaux

LB
Josey Jewell
Jack Cichy
Nick DeLuca
Frank Ginda
Joel Lanning
Ben Niemann
Chris Frey
Garret Dooley
Quentin Poling
Matt Oplinger
Greer Martini

S
Troy Apke
Cole Reyes

I was reading some NFL Draft Grades and walterfootball was surprisingly fair to most of the White players. Darnold, Quenton Nelson, Josh Allen all got A's, and Walter actually said that Allen's silly tweets when he was a kid shouldn't matter. Even Caste guys recognize the hatchet job that the ultra-cucked media tried to do on Allen. (((Rosen))) was given a B, which is fair. Talented on the field, a troublemaker off the field. Taven Bryan got an A-. Sam Hubbard got an A+! Walter did miss the mark big time by giving Mason Rudolph a D, which is ridiculous. The Steelers got a steal.

On the other hand, ultra-cucked Bleacher Report had a puke-worthy draft grade page where virtually all the White players were given ridiculously low grades, while Lamar Jackson got an A+, and all the teams that didn't pick him got accused of...wait for it...RACISM!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
There are a number of players I'm particularly interested in seeing where they get drafted, or if they get drafted.

I'm interested in QB White, RB Nall, WR Quinn, WR Watson, T Toth, OL Quessenberry, DE Lawler, LB Ginda, LB Niemann and S Apke.

White is stylistically like Tom Brady and would fit with the Patriots. Nall tested out to be above average athletically and was productive. Quinn had over 100 catches. Watson, Quessenberry and Apke tested out to be highly athletic. Toth has a two year commitment with the military and would be a good get in the 7th for the future. Lawler had good production but below average measurables. PFF had a discussion about him and similar players, advocating taking players who produced over players who were athletic but didn't produce. Ginda had 173 tackles. Niemann was highly rated by PFF for his coverage ability.

All these players deserve to be drafted.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Day 1 was as good as possible and Day 2 was a prototypical coal black disaster. Maybe we’ll be pleasantly surprised today I’m Black-pilled by a decade plus of disappointment.

Most of our guys are going to have to go the UDFA route as usual.

Heretic

Master
Day 1 was as good as possible and Day 2 was a prototypical coal black disaster. Maybe we’ll be pleasantly surprised today I’m Black-pilled by a decade plus of disappointment.

I agree. I'm cautiously pessimistic as well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Considering that the first pick of the fourth round was a black TE who was described by "Oily Hips" Mayock as both raw and as having upside, odds are very good today will be more like Day 2 than Day 1.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Considering that the first pick of the fourth round was a black TE who was described by "Oily Hips" Mayock as both raw and as having upside, odds are very good today will be more like Day 2 than Day 1.

There were 5 or 6 white TEs better than him that I listed and of course he jumps over all of them because he is black. So far all darkies through four picks. Gotta fill the rosters with as many blacks in rounds 4-7.

Heretic

Master
CBSSports.com take on Colts' RB pick:

Fun, gadget RB with game-breaking speed. Doesn't run through many tackles. Lacks agility for his size.

Yet Nall is still available...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Browns select a turd from UF - they will run through his list of issues and brush them off.

Heretic

Master
Good job, Broncos! Jewell off the board.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Another turd from "Da U" goes to the Jets

Heretic

Master
Ha! It never fails. Why do they even have paid human "analysts", just automatically bot post stuff like this whenever a White Defensive player is selected:

From CBSSports.com about Jewell:
LB is a sneaky need for Denver. Jewell plays faster than his timed speed because of his quick play-recognition. Tackling machine.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Jets also flubbed the pick announcement with some “technical difficulties”. Typical Jets.

As an aside, these gimmicky selection announcements are getting more absurd and cringeworthy. Just more cartoonish clown world antics. Just announce the damn pick and move on to the next.

TwentyTwo

Master
BOOM!!! Troy Apke to the Redskins in 4th Round!

Tackling machine Josey Jewell a steal in 4th Round for Broncos!

NY Giants get QB Kyle Lauletta...Dude has moxie