2017 NFL Week 13

was there a defining media contrived moment anyone can pinpoint as the start of the NFL, college teams racial preferences? Because as long as I can remember it was firmly in place. As a kid I could never understand it, but it was so obvious to me. I was a really fast runner as a kid....always won races against black kids in a black neighborhood, so it mystified me.

Probably September 12, 1970. USC beat an all white Alabama team that went on to a 6-4-1 season. Interestingly, the Trojans finished the year with the same record. Sam Cunningham had a stellar performance, and USC had an all black backfield. It's claimed that Bear Bryant took Cunningham into the Tide locker room, and told his team something along the lines of "this is what a football player looks like." It wasn't the first time Bama had faced a black player, or been beaten by an integrated team. The legend says "Sam Cunningham did more to integrate Alabama in 60 minutes than Martin Luther King did in 20 years." Alabama had already signed it's first black player, but freshmen were not eligible for varsity games back then.

That game is the one the (((media))) seized on, and I imagine several potted plants were sexually assaulted in the excitement of the aftermath. That one game has been used for nearly 50 years as proof that blacks are superior football players.

Shadowlight

Master
What the hell this is caste football and I want to celebrate so for a third time another Switzer video clip this time from the NBC telecast. There is one posted above but it is the shorter version. This one shows the entire punt return. And again keep your eye on third round CB pick #31 and his "dazzling" 40 combine speed as he chases Switzer down---------- NOT!!!!!!

Last edited:

Shadowlight

Master
I noticed my comments and concerns about the 40 yard dash popped up at google a while back and remember in the Olympics there is no such thing as a 40 yard dash. The 100 Meter dash is how the fastest sprinter is determined.The one shot 40 yard dash that football uses does not exactly correlate with the real time speed of a player. A 60 to 100 yard dash is the proper measuring stick but because black football players "practice" the short one time burst of 40 yards beginning at birth it has given them a huge head start on white athletes and since that is what the NFL sees as the best sprint meaurement too often white athletes are slighted. But in the real world of run and jump I have side by side detailed NFL draft scouting reports of the chased Ryan Switzer and the chaser Fabian Moreau from a key highly respected NFL draft source. Read the slanted caste reports of the two players and match that up with the play from last night. I say trust your eyes. Then again Switzer "doesn't have get away speed" according to the report and Moreau has the "deep speed" only attributed to the great black athlete. Bite me. See below.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/fabian-moreau?id=2558136

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/ryan-switzer?id=2557960

Last edited:
Burleson is a delusional negro indeed. Prescott is still thought of the Cowboys' quarterback of the future despite his recent struggles, while Cousins, despite having all the talent to be a franchise quarterback, isn't being treated like one by the Redskins. #BlackPrivilege

I was with a friend tonight having a drink and the Burleson segment got brought up. Black guy that had to be the loudest guy in the bar. My bud is short, chubby little Latino that wears a MAGA hat, so he is always arguing with the "minority". This black guy goes:

"Bro, people of color gotta stick together".

He lost it and all of a sudden half of BDubs is telling this black guy and his group that Latinos are tired of being grouped in with black people. One of them even said something to the effect of that the blacks better hope the Mexicans don't take over, because they won't be kissing black a** like whites do.

The word Mayate was thrown at them and they were told to leave before there was a riot.

It was crazy. A race war doesn't have to include us apparently. I live in the southwest, and you don't see a lot of blacks here, and thanks to Burleson, I don't think we will be seeing those black guys at BWW anymore.

PHillisFan

Master
Burleson is a delusional negro indeed. Prescott is still thought of the Cowboys' quarterback of the future despite his recent struggles, while Cousins, despite having all the talent to be a franchise quarterback, isn't being treated like one by the Redskins. #BlackPrivilege

You should watch Boomer Cuck Skip Bayless salivate over Dak as having IT factor that Kirk Cousins does not have despite only throwing for nearly 100 yards and 11 completions. In recent memory, I can't remember a more privileged young qb since Ben Roethlisberger. That is both came into the league to teams that were stacked in talent. The difference is people already knew that coming out of Miami of Ohio Big Ben could sling it in a pro offense. Big Ben OC's were confident enough in him making the offense a pass heavy offense post Jerome Bettis. Everyone knows Dak will never be successful without a run game. Back to Cousins, he has been having success without a running game most of his career. These "analysts" and "experts" are nothing but hacks. They have proven that anyone do their job better than them.

PHillisFan

Master
I was with a friend tonight having a drink and the Burleson segment got brought up. Black guy that had to be the loudest guy in the bar. My bud is short, chubby little Latino that wears a MAGA hat, so he is always arguing with the "minority". This black guy goes:

"Bro, people of color gotta stick together".

He lost it and all of a sudden half of BDubs is telling this black guy and his group that Latinos are tired of being grouped in with black people. One of them even said something to the effect of that the blacks better hope the Mexicans don't take over, because they won't be kissing black a** like whites do.

The word Mayate was thrown at them and they were told to leave before there was a riot.

It was crazy. A race war doesn't have to include us apparently. I live in the southwest, and you don't see a lot of blacks here, and thanks to Burleson, I don't think we will be seeing those black guys at BWW anymore.

In my observations, other poc are getting fed with up with black privilege antics.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
In my observations, other poc are getting fed with up with black privilege antics.
In SoCal, the blacks and Mexicans have always hated each other. As far back as I can remember.

Westside

Hall of Famer
When I grew up in "da hood" blacks and Hispanics just stayed away from each other. They both knew a battle would lead to a war of killing each other.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You should watch Boomer Cuck Skip Bayless salivate over Dak as having IT factor that Kirk Cousins does not have despite only throwing for nearly 100 yards and 11 completions. In recent memory, I can't remember a more privileged young qb since Ben Roethlisberger. That is both came into the league to teams that were stacked in talent. The difference is people already knew that coming out of Miami of Ohio Big Ben could sling it in a pro offense. Big Ben OC's were confident enough in him making the offense a pass heavy offense post Jerome Bettis. Everyone knows Dak will never be successful without a run game. Back to Cousins, he has been having success without a running game most of his career. These "analysts" and "experts" are nothing but hacks. They have proven that anyone do their job better than them.

Cousins is a helluva talent, he just needs to get out of Washington when he can; I don't know how many more years they can keep franchising him. That team will never be a consistent contender with the odious, meddling Dan Snyder owning it. I'm enjoying them have yet another disappointing season.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If Prescott were on any other team and thrust into the starting lineup in 2016 - that team would of drafted a QB again in 2017. Analysts and supposed "experts" do nothing but spout an opinion - I have yet to hear one make the argument that if Prescott were put on another team he would of been exposed. They all have no issue talking about the dominant offensive line and running game - but they always caveat it by heaping some sort of praise on Prescott. Put him on the Redskins and they are probably competing for the first overall pick. Cousins has kept the Redskins competitive - they should of beat both the Vikings and Saints but the defense let them down. I hope Cousins leaves Washington this season - I would bet Snyder continues his game of coaching roulette and cans Gruden and drafts Eraserhead Lamar Jackson - the Redskins will continue their joke of an existence under Snyder and Cousins will go onto a better situation and have a solid second half of his career.

Upside

Mentor

Is it me or is that Nate Burleson one delusional negro?

It's good to see the other members of the panel shut him down. He tries repeatedly to push his agenda, and the others practically make him look like a fool.

Cousins is a beast, and will be paid appropriately. At this point trying to downplay his talent, or comparing him to some mediocre, manager-at-best like Prescott will only make yourself look like an ass.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Abdullah and Washington are both inactive, which means the Lions will be forced to actually give Zach Zenner some work today

That is the best news I've heard all year. I really hope he leaves the Lions and goes to another team that will actually play him more than once or twice a year. The kid could be a doctor someday. Why would he want to keep waiting when he is treated like complete trash. He is by far the best running back on the Lions yet he doesn't play. Weird huh?

Rocky B

Master
He may start, being that Riddick is considered a 3rd down back.......
Let’s hope he doesn’t get the same treatment as last year, 50-60 yards in the first half, hardly any touches in the second.....

Rocky B

Master
Zenner, Burkhead, McCaffrey and Whitehead......Ripkowski with some action?

Let’s hope for lots of carries this week/month.......

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Kelce with a TD already.

MrPoon

Mentor
For some reason the Patriots will not feed Burkhead more than a scattering. Just blew a nice drive by pulling him off the field!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Kelce with 3 for 90 and 2TDs stat line already!

Jacoby Brisket is the most sacked QB in NFL, he has the perfect Nickname!