2017 NFL week 12

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I never thought I'd say I'm rooting for the Crawfords, but I have to root for the White quarterback.

I can't agree with you on this game tonight. At this juncture of the season, with playoff seeding positions starting to come into focus, I want the Steelers to lose to possibly help the Pats. Plus, just watching the pre-game and Steelers history stuff, it brought to mind just how much I hate them and always will...

Riggins44

Master
Apparently the Talib/Crabtree fued was fueled by Talib jerking off Crabtree’s necklace in a game in January. Hilariously, Talib managed to snatch the necklace again in today’s game. Crabtree might want to leave the jewelry in his locker next time.

This looks like the Bengals-Steelers running battle on the field during the playoff game two years ago. Talib, Crabtree, and anyone else involved in this disgraceful display should be suspended for the rest of this season.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
This looks like the Bengals-Steelers running battle on the field during the playoff game two years ago. Talib, Crabtree, and anyone else involved in this disgraceful display should be suspended for the rest of this season.
Link?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'd like to see Green Bay win but Hundley play poorly. I'm tired of how much the anti-whites support the replacement of white quarterbacks while treating black quarterbacks with kid gloves.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
GB better not play zone D all night or the Crawford's will win with no problems. This ain't looking good now.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hard for me to root for the Packers considering the treatment Janis has gotten. They have all their scrub WRs out there yet Janis never gets a shot.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hard for me to root for the Packers considering the treatment Janis has gotten. They have all their scrub WRs out there yet Janis never gets a shot.

Jordy has also been reduced to a scrub thanks to Hundley. Packers down to just three White starters on offense tonight, probably the lowest ever for them.

MrPoon

Mentor
Infuriating! 4.3 speed. 6'3 220 lbs. Amazing size and speed combo. Very good games in the past. Have to wonder what the hell he did to deserve this outright hostile treatment!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
And they are checking the replay but it looks like Martinez also has a fumble recovery. He's everywhere tonight.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Leveon Bell looks like he's sucking on s bright pink pacifier. Do these Blacks not realize how ridiculous these mouth pieces look? What happened to clear ones attached to the face mask??

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Spectacular performance by Martinez tonight!

MrPoon

Mentor
Collingworth just anointed Devante Adams the number 1 receiver for the Packers declaring a changing of the guard. Must he nice to have black privilege. When does Janis become a free agent? 5 receiver set and can't get on the field.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

RTTAS

Guru
Pats could make him a star.

As a niners “fan” I’d love to see Lynch pick him up. Have him play on the outside as the deep threat receiver, Garçon as the more-possession receiver on the other side, and with Taylor and Kittle doing their stuff on the inside. And of course with Jimmy G throwing the ball to them. Would be a very nice, young offense to watch.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Dang. Hundley had good statistics and the Packers lost. The opposite of what I wanted to happen.