2017 NFL Draft

Heretic

Master
They have the Ohio St kid from a couple drafts back as well. Nice pick - Butt should of been a late 1st/early 2nd. If he were black with that ACL injury he would of still been picked in the 2nd.
Yeah, I was listening to the radio station that plays Broncos games and they mentioned that next year may be Jeff Heuerman's last if his production doesn't improve. I love the Butt pick to Denver and hopefully it will motivate Jeff to another level so they'll have two White TE for the foreseeable future.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Peterman is still on the board as well. Either would be great in Buffalo. My guess is they are just going to go with apedale and idler arm though

Heretic

Master
Can't knock San Diego for the King pick. I watched alot of Iowa football and he was a good player.
I agree. I was about to post a message saying that out of all of the black scrub CBs that have been picked so far, King hasn't. I don't get that one. Great value pick by SD (or LA).

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
San Diego seems to be drafting well. Who's their GM?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I agree. I was about to post a message saying that out of all of the black scrub CBs that have been picked so far, King hasn't. I don't get that one. Great value pick by SD (or LA).

Yea that is probably the only positive thing I have ever said about any black player since I have become aware of the caste system lol.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Redskins draft the black TE who was arrested for stealing from the Belk Dept store - the sponsor of the Arkansas bowl game. He was still invited to the combine though unlike Chad Kelly.

Redskins had a great chance to improve the team, could of drafted a white WR or white TE but they have really darkened up.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Dang, nobody liked my corn joke. I thought I'd get at least 20 likes.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone watching the draft? Is Ozzie Newsome being hailed a genius like he is every year with his coal black drafts?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Ryan Switzer to Cowboys...he & Beasley on same roster...hmm
It's the new thing! Don't you get it? It's like when teams draft white RB's on teams that have the leagues leading rusher, Gerhardt/Petersen, etc. We can't have too many white WR's starting in the NFL! It's a good way to purge. Get Switzer cut Beasley, and so on. On the other hand, maybe they'll keep both and have two starting on one team, we'll see. Think Patriots!

Heretic

Master
This time next year, after Cleveland has selected USC QB Sam Darnold with the first pick of the draft and black-Hue Jackson fired before the NFL regular season ends, things should be looking a little better from our perspective.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Fins took Asiata. I'm not as down on polys as some of the other posters here. As I said in a previous post, I would settle for him for any of these fat black tubs of lard. I was more worried they would take that sumo out of University of Miami

Heretic

Master
CBSSports has had West Virginia C Tyler Orlosky on the board for a long time, ranked 95. Currently we are at pick 167. He should go anytime as well.