2017 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Here is some insight into the black mentality. This Tabor guy is a true entitled moronic POS and some team is going to cater to him:

Florida CB Teez Tabor shrugged off concerns over his slow 40-yard dash times.

Say what you want about Teez Tabor's performance through the evaluating process to date -- it hasn't been great -- but his 4.62-second 40-yard dash at the Combine and his 4.75-second spring on pro day have done nothing to cool off his confidence. Tabor said that "[the time] is what it is" and then went on to boast boast boast. Said the 6-foot-1, 195-pounder, "I mean, it's not going to be my loss if you pass on me. I'm going to be in this league for a long time. Somebody could lose their job if they pass on me, so I ain't mad at it."

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Here is some insight into the black mentality. This Tabor guy is a true entitled moronic POS and some team is going to cater to him:

Say what you want about Teez Tabor's performance through the evaluating process to date -- it hasn't been great -- but his 4.62-second 40-yard dash at the Combine and his 4.75-second spring on pro day have done nothing to cool off his confidence. Tabor said that "[the time] is what it is" and then went on to boast boast boast. Said the 6-foot-1, 195-pounder, "I mean, it's not going to be my loss if you pass on me. I'm going to be in this league for a long time. Somebody could lose their job if they pass on me, so I ain't mad at it."

A white cornerback who had the 40 numbers Tabor did wouldn't even be considered as a draft option for the NFL.

The NFL has a different standard for whites and blacks and that standard is anti-white.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Tabor previously declared that he will be a first ballot Hall of Famer when his NFL career is done. Was watching a segment on Tabor on the NFL Network last night where they were talking about his ridiculous statements and the White announcers -- Dan Hellie, David Carr and Lindsay Rhodes -- had their best watermelon grins permanently on display while admiring Tabor's "confidence." A White athlete carrying on like that would properly be labeled as a buffoon and be the butt of jokes.

Despite being slower than most White tight ends, the only question is whether Tabor will slip out of the first round or not. Such is the way of black privilege in the NFL.

Shadowlight

Master
The Pats have decided to take RB Joe Mixon off their draft board. Some are questioning this move saying people deserve a second chance but the Pats are within their rights and frankly it is about time character issues are taken more seriously rather than discussed in some abstract fashion. Besides I never see anyone take issue with the fact that some (actually most) teams just won't entertain the idea of drafting and developing white WR's and RB's not to mention other skilled positions on defense. The NFL brass has to stop this black black black black ad infinitum draft mindset. To me this is the most important draft since the onset of caste. You always hear about teams copying what the winners are doing so this is the time NFL people should start thinking outside the box. The three white hero Pats receivers all arrived at their destination in an unconventional manner. Logic dictates that more white wide receivers should be drafted based on the real world success of Edelman and gang. Every year the same pattern develops during the draft where countless black WR's are drafted (large schools or small schools it doesn't seem to matter) and white guys like current Bronco Jordan Taylor if they are lucky have to sneak in on a roster through the backdoor as a FA. Hell Adam Thielen who just oozes talent had to jump through flaming pits of fire to arrive at where he is today. Why make these players jump through hoops when they are there for the taking come draft time. The NFL has to take their head out of their asses and start changing things up by giving some of these white players a proper start by actually drafting them. My next post I will discuss the disguise going on with speed in the NFL.

Shadowlight

Master
With a few pro days left where something or not might happen like Mitchell Paige and his 40 yard dash just want to rehash some of the players who I think stood out with their workouts.
A-Most athletic QB's in the draft---Last year it was Jeff Driskel and this year by a country mile it is Taysom Hill and Trevor Knight. Both are not expected to get drafted and both had their college careers interrupted but they were fun to watch when they did play. Maybe a third QB could join these guys but because of injuries Seth Russell has not been able to work out.
B-Most athletic RB in the draft---Easy Christian McCaffrey. Looks like a guy who will have a super solid 10 -12 year career with great character and a dad (former standout WR Ed) to guide him he is the closest thing to a sure thing in this draft. He would look great in a Green Bay uniform but people like Mel Kiper have him climbing up the draft board. Still if he lands either in Philly or Washington these are ideal big market teams and great for national exposure.
C- Quickest player in draft--WR Ryan Switzer. Those short little legs of his move a mile a minute and he is incredibly sudden and quick in and out of breaks. It would break my heart if he does not get drafted.
D-Perhaps fastest TE in draft---George Kittle. Again even with a great 40 time of 4.52 on tape his deep speed was even more impressive.
E -Most upside for a defensive player---T J Watt. He was just learning how to play D and took to it like a duck to water. Has all the tools and if he is being compared to Clay Matthews which I think is a fair comp why isn't he listed to go in the top ten. He may not even get drafted in the first round.
F-Most intriguing player--WR Riley McCarron. The guy rolls out of bed after his day job as an accountant and casually kills every drill known to mankind. Meanwhile John Ross the new NFL poster boy for grown men to have a sexual crush on has been practicing and running 40 yard dashes since he was a small child and knows how to get started which is half the battle. His whole athletic career was geared to running a fast 40 with summer football camps etc.. Yes he had big moments last season but curiously against some real talent vs. Alabama he did nothing. And is it not curious that he came up limp and avoided the hip swivel drill of the 20 yard shuttle which Switzer burned.
I detest the FA route and it is an insult for these white WR's to grovel and grind their way to a roster. No I want to see guys like Riley drafted which means a team respects him and is willing to go out on the line for him. And Riley SHOULD be drafted. Sure he didn't play a lot but he showed enough and with his stellar workout. He would make an ideal 6th or 7th round pick.
G-Forgotten WR---Every year there is usually a white WR who is overlooked. This time around it is Brandon Reilly. Legit 4.4 speed with what looks like even better deep speed. Made circus catches and had to deal with a QB that could not hit the broad side of a barn. Then put on a show against a top flight team in the bowl game against the Vols. Pity his teammate Westerkamp had to deal with injuries but Reilly is never mentioned in the draft mix which I cannot for the life of me understand beyond the fact that he is white and Irish. All I ever hear is he has a shot at being a FA. Lets officially change that to FU.
H- Will small school guys like Dalton Crossan and Dan Arnold emerge in the draft? No time like the present for NFL staffs to stop sniffing around every black athlete like a dog.
I-Speed rusher Trey Hendrickson who should have been playing for a big school. He better be drafted so we can watch him excel in the NFL
J- Two WR's seem like locks--Cooper Kupp and Chad Hansen. Hansen solidified his standing with a solid pro day and showed he actually has a little better than average speed for an NFL WR. I say locks but when it comes to white WRs and the NFL the word lock does not come to mind.

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Derrick Craine had a good pro day !!
5'10 205
4.53 40
32.5 vert
9'4 broad
20 bench reps
4.25 agility

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sperbeck ran a 4.47 40 at his pro day. He is often overlooked during the draft process but he was one of the best WRs in the country. I still remember when Titus Young and Austin Pettis were being hyped up 5-6 years ago from Boise St. I have heard next to nothing on Sperbeck, just another great example of the filtering that goes on during the draft process to eliminate the white talent. Vallejo also performed well by all accounts.

http://www.idahopress.com/blueturfs...cle_96895d42-1597-11e7-a10a-9f00bb72e1c7.html

FAU DE Trey Hendrickson had his pro day yesterday as well. Another underrated, unheraled and neglected white prospect. His production and athletic traits should have him as a late 1st/early 2nd round pick but because he is white he is treated as an afterthought.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/fau-owls/fl-sp-fau-pro-day-20170330-story.html

It sounds like the media is really trying to hype up the mulatoo mahomes, i suppose he is the biggest benificiary of the dak prescott who is also a mixed breed.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Weenieworld analysis. One has to wonder if they believe the **** they write.

Boise State WR Thomas Sperbeck ran the 40-yard dash in 4.47 seconds during Thursday's pro day.

Sperbeck's 4.47s sprint topped all comers at the Boise State pro day. "I think especially today I kind of surprised some people with my times. I think some guys don’t think I have the athletic ability, but I think I do, and I’m pretty football smart, so I have that going for me," said the 5-foot-11, 180-pound wideout. Sperbeck exited stage left in Boise as the program's all-time leading receiver with 3,601 yards. He has topped 1,200 yards in each of the past two seasons. Unless a squad takes a flier on him in Round 6 or Round 7, Sperbeck will probably have to find an NFL home as an undrafted free agent.

So a player with amazing productivity in college that runs in the 4.4s, has great hands but is only viewed as someone to take a flier on. What is the reason for that? This stuff is unreal.

Shadowlight

Master
HUGE NEWS!!!!!!! Before his workout Mel Kiper thought Sperbeck would be an excellent third day draft pick . Great hands, superb routes and tremendous production in college. Boise State games were always framed under the fact Sperbeck had no speed while the speedy guys were the two CB's and Chaz Anderson and other black guys. Sperbeck then blows everyone out of the water in the 40 and most of the other agility drills. And on tape he has many long TD passes which suggest his deep speed is up there as well.
Put it all together after this workout I would actually place Sperbeck as the top white WR in the draft and so far this is how I would like to see things go down with a few more pro days to digest. Westerkamp?
Round 2-Sperbeck and Hansen
Round 3-Kupp and Switzer
Round 6- Reilly and McCarron
Round 7-Taylor and Arnold

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Weenieworld analysis. One has to wonder if they believe the **** they write.

Boise State WR Thomas Sperbeck ran the 40-yard dash in 4.47 seconds during Thursday's pro day.

Sperbeck's 4.47s sprint topped all comers at the Boise State pro day. "I think especially today I kind of surprised some people with my times. I think some guys don’t think I have the athletic ability, but I think I do, and I’m pretty football smart, so I have that going for me," said the 5-foot-11, 180-pound wideout. Sperbeck exited stage left in Boise as the program's all-time leading receiver with 3,601 yards. He has topped 1,200 yards in each of the past two seasons. Unless a squad takes a flier on him in Round 6 or Round 7, Sperbeck will probably have to find an NFL home as an undrafted free agent.

So a player with amazing productivity in college that runs in the 4.4s, has great hands but is only viewed as someone to take a flier on. What is the reason for that? This stuff is unreal.
Based on the same twisted anti-white rationale, if CM falls to the second rd with inferior RBs getting pick over him. If this happens, the caste system is deep and fully entrenched. But most Whites will not want to speak out about it. We'll have to rely on coaches like BB to showcase the truth on the grandest of stages. Winning SBs year in and year out.

Shadowlight

Master
WR Mitchell Paige ran a 4.52 40 yard dash according to one website. Nice little player but has no chance of getting drafted so the FA route beckons. We are still looking at a total WR count between three and five? Sperbeck really crashes this party with his great workout so if things break right we could see up to six WR's drafted or even more if we hit the lottery but there is more intrigue this year at WR than I remember for years. Is this the year NFL people finally get their heads out of their asses?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Man would it be great to see more of our guys get drafted. Especially to teams in dire need of receivers. I hate seeing our guys go to teams where they have no chance of seeing the field. In that scenario being a free agent is a far better option.

Iowa WR Riley McCarron's Pro-day numbers:

5'9", 188 lbs.
4.36 forty (1.39 10-yd)
3.96 shuttle
6.47 3-cone
40.5" vertical
10'4" broad jump

Here he is smoking a Nebraska afflete last year, taking it 77-yards for a TD:
Those numbers should get scouts drooling. It seems every year we have a couple guys who test extremely well in pro days that fall through the cracks, if Riley was black he would be shooting up draft boards but for some reason he doesn't have dat upside they look for.

I still remember Brian Leonard at the combine and Dick Vermeil's full bore caste comments. Marshall Faulk playing the role of scared negro dat de white man gunna tak his pozition as well. This is also back when I had some faith that Mayock would be a game changer and opponent of the caste system - boy was I wrong! I just did a quick google search and someone actually transcribed the whole commentary. The caste system in a nutshell:

The following discussion took place when Brian Leonard was doing his vertical leap.

Mike Mayock: began pointing out that Leonard made a statement by losing 12 pounds after the season in preparation for the Combine. “He said, ‘I’m a tailback. That‘s what I want to be. I’m gonna come out, I’m gonna run, I’m gonna lift, I’m gonna show you I can play tailback at the next level.’ I believe that’s what he wants to be.”

Dick Vermeil: he’d be better off putting 12 pounds on and go to 250.

Rich Eisen: *laughs*

Marshall Faulk: *laughs* “There’s a shortage of good fullbacks. There’s a shortage of ‘em.”

Dick Vermeil: *laughs* “Oh, he’s right. Ask Marshall, when you’re playing a good one, you love ‘em boy.” *laughs some more*

Marshall Faulk: “They’re hard to find.”

Dick Vermeil: *more laughter*

Mike Mayock: “But let me ask you a question… But what if he’s talented enough to be a tailback? Aren’t we shortchanging the kid?”

Marshall Faulk: “Then you become a REALLY good fullback. Because you can read where the running back is carrying the ball.”

Dick Vermeil: *laughs*

Rich Eisen: “He had a 34 and a ½ inch vertical leap.”

Dick Vermeil: “Yeah, but the competition at that same position is totally different.”

Rich Eisen: “34 and a half for Brian Leonard.”

Incidentally, Leonard’s verticals was slightly higher than average for running backs. He leads the running backs in the bench press, with 28 reps of 225 pounds.

When it came time for Brian to run the 40, here was the discussion as Leonard did his thing…

Mike Mayock: “Okay coach, here comes your fullback and my tailback. Let‘s see what he does, alright big guy?”

Marshall Faulk: “Well, his time is going to let us know what position he is.”

Mike Mayock: “He’s got quicker feet, better feet than you give him credit for. When you put the tape on and watch him make a cut in the hole, I think you’ll be surprised.”

Dick Vermeil: “But he was not their starting running back.”

Mike Mayock: “He was for three years. They’ve got a real special sophomore named Ray Rice.”

Dick Vermeil: *laughs* “Yeah, okay. And the special ones usually play in the NFL.” *laughs some more*

Marshall Faulk: *laughs*

Mike Mayock: I still… Yeah, okay... We’ll see.

Marshall Faulk: *laughs* His time will tell let us know what position.

Dick Vermeil: I hope he does. I’m not against him at all, I just know there’s a tremendous need for fullback players.”

Mike Mayock: “He’s not a great blocker.”

Rich Eisen: “Well, as you just saw, he’s clocked in at 226 pounds here in Indianapolis, and we’ll see what he does in this 40.”

Mike Mayock: I think he had 28 reps at two and a quarter, and he had 205 receptions as a running back in college.”

~Brian runs~

Dick Vermeil: “Well, pretty good. Probably a 4.6 there, a 4.7... ”

Mike Mayock: “I think he’s… I want to say…”

Rich Eisen: “How about a 4.49?”

Dick Vermeil: “That’s alright.”

Rich Eisen: “How about a 4.49?”

Mike Mayock: “Okay coach, what is he now? Tailback. Fullback?”

Marshall Faulk: “Guy might be a situational halfback.” *laughs* “Might be a situational halfback.”

Dick Vermeil: “I hope whatever he is…”*stunned silence*

Mike Mayock: “Or a West Coast fullback, where he can catch the football. This guy catches the football as well as any back in the country.”

Marshall Faulk: “He could be that.”
------------------------------------------------------------
The very next back was Marshawn Lynch, who ran a 4.52... Vermeil said, “That’s fast enough. Believe me.”

------------------------------------------------------------

Brian runs a 4.49, no comment. Marshwan runs a 4.52 and "hey, that's fast enough".

I mean, it just really seems like people are short changing the guy.
Thank you for posting this Leonard Fan! This is a great example of what white athletes face every day! Why didn't Mayock just come out andsay that Vermeil is rasist? I mean if it was the other way around and they were talking about a black quarterback he would've been fired on the spot.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So Mccaffrey is now anywhere from a 1st to second round pick. I think he ends up in Denver because of Elway. If he were black he would be a top ten pick hands down.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
So Mccaffrey is now anywhere from a 1st to second round pick. I think he ends up in Denver because of Elway. If he were black he would be a top ten pick hands down.

I think McCaffrey might end up going in the second or even third round. The reasons given will be his size and strength. The main reason won't be mentioned. He's white.

Based on merit he should be a first rounder.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Don't put to much stock in Elway. He has not been much of an ally to white players.

The Hock

Master
Well I went and bought myself two of those NFL draft magazines. Been looking them over casually the last month or so, especially our guys. One magazine has McCaffrey the last guy in the first round, the other has him the first guy going in the second round. I don't know how much stock to put in his draft position, as long as he gets a chance to show what he can do.

Reading through all the evaluations gets a little numbing after a while. Hot tip: RB Brian Hill out of Wyoming as "flexible ankles."

Oh, and of WR Speedy Noil one mag tells us that that Noil is inconsistent, but "speed might get him drafted."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Chad Kelly works out tomorrow - should be interesting to see what kind of turnout their is for his pro day.

Seth Russell's pro day is this week as well. Not sure if he will be able to participate fully. His injury history is a big red flag for him.

Nate Peterman has really fallen off the jock sniffing, caste media radar. I am hoping that some NFL team has a 3rd round grade on him - he is becoming underrated with all the media manufactured black quarterback hype kicking into high gear.

With the draft just less than a month away I have to see I am not all that excited or optimistic. I have been through the draft cycle too many years to have any sort of veiled optimism. I think McCaffrey, Hansen and Kupp are the three most important players for us in this draft and I am curious to see where they get picked in the draft and which team picks them. I feel if they are overlooked and drafted later than they should of been we may see more people questioning the accepted discrimination that takes place.

The QB class is a lost cause, I don't think more than 5 white QBs get drafted this year and it will probably be an even split with 5 white/5 black quarterbacks. Even the following listed QBs don't all have a guaranteed spot at being drafted.

- Mitchell Trubisky
- Davis Webb
- Nate Peterman
- Alek Torgersen
- C.J. Beathard

The TE class is heavily black and the most athletic it has ever been according to the experts which just means its got a bunch of blacks. I will go on the record and say that half of the black TEs draft in this class will do nothing in the NFL.

- Adam Shaheen
- Jake Butt
- George Kittle
- Eric Saubert

The WR class for our guys is as deep as I can recall though and white WRs have been excelling at pro days after so many were combine snubs. This is the silver lining and granted most of these guys will not be drafted but they will be signed as udfa's and most will make their mark in the preseason and training camps.

- Cooper Kupp
- Chad Hansen
- Ryan Switzer
- Trent Taylor
- Tanner Gentry
- Jordan Westerkamp
- Brandon Reily
- Drew Morgan
- Gehrig Dieter
- Riley McCarron
- Thomas Sperbeck
- Mitchell Paige

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I read that Chad Kelly hurt his wrist at the pro day. At this point he is probably viewed as not draftable. I could see the Pats taking him late - that's about it.

At this point most mock drafts are showing only 4 or 5 White players taken in the first round. Overall, it's looking about as bad as 2015 - maybe a few more White players total this time around, but the fewest White quarterbacks ever. The powers that be are desperately trying to artificially darken a naturally white position. The Deshaun and Deshone talk is back like a zombie, and some are saying that Trubisky, clearly the best QB in this draft but not properly acknowledged as such, won't be taken in the first round.

Shadowlight

Master
Here is some bit of info that will wreck your day I know it did mine. I do not believe in ghosts but I smell a rat here. Thomas Sperbeck might look into hiring a lawyer suing the media for falsely portraying his talent level and thus hurting his chances of making a living in the NFL. The Gil Brandt football site affiliated with NFL.com has a pro day page that lists a lot of the activity and numbers coming out for most of the big schools. Despite multiple reports from various sources that Sperbeck ran a 4.47 40 yard dash the Brandt site says he ran it in 4.59 two seperate times. I checked the CBS draft site and they never changed the original 40 yard dash time they had listed before his pro day which was 4.54. Which is odd because they have changed the other wide receiver times after their pro days.
I wanted to dig further. Oddly the Brandt site didn't mention the 40 yard dash times of Sperbeck's teammates so I couldn't get a comparison. But based on Sperbeck's alleged time of 4.59 --( the Brandt site mentioned Sperbeck had a good workout gee thanks) guys like CB Moxey and Ford would have been roughly at 4.7 seconds. That is rather slow. And WR Chaz Anderson and another skill player would have been listed at even a slower 40. What are the odds four skill position Boise State players including Anderson who was singled out for his speed during his career all run such slow 40 times but Brandt neglects to point that out. The bottom line is Sperbeck was much faster than these guys who were originally listed near the mid 4.5's in their 40's.
Want more evidence something is askew? Sperbeck's other test results including the 20 yard shuttle and 60 yard cone which both require timing were the same as originally reported on the Brandt website. Is it a coincidence that white guys shuttle numbers never vary in timing but 40 yard dash times are often moved slower than the original time? And we all know it is ALL ABOUT the 40 YARD DASH and the other tests in their eyes pale in comparison.
The Brandt site does correctly list Riley McCarron at 4.36 in the 40 but as far as I can tell for nearly all of the skill players the Brandt site stuck to the 40 times reported by the original various sources during the course of these pro days. The one EXCEPTION I found (I could have missed others but so far I have not) was Thomas Sperbeck. I cannot access their limited message board because I was going to bring it up but we need to get to the bottom of what looks like a charade and have it corrected. For the sake of truth and Sperbeck.