2016 Season NFL Playoffs

Riggins44

Master
Ripkowski was the far better back last game and a receiver starts?

He has been in the backfield for a few plays but only as a decoy. He only averaged 6.8 yards per carry last week when they let him carry the ball. They evident!y would rather lose with a black WR carrying the ball. They don't want to win another Super Bowl if it means being The Whitest Team In Football. That would be evil and racist.

woody39

Mentor
Not going great so far for rodgers seems to be holding it too long come on aaron lets get it going.

Ryan playing fantastic and good to see Fackrell and Martinez getting some good playing time on DDDD.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Hold your courser over the icon of a head in the upper right on the blue bar and "avatar" is one of the choices on the drop down menu. Then download a picture that isn't over 200 x 200 pixels. That's all you need to do to have an avatar.

Apparently I don't know how to download a picture either. I tried copying a picture of Otto Graham but couldn't paste (?) it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It would be great to see Janis start to be feature like last season. Also line Dean Lowry up to go against the turnstile Newhouse.

TwentyTwo

Master
Some WR's choose not to wear rib-pads...it's a shame...hope Jordy will be OK

Home team 3-0 so far in Wildcard games this weekend...C'mon Packers....time to step it up!

Janis explosive kick return! If they wont play him at WR...Put him at RB if Montgomery cant get it done

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Nice return by Janis!!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Janis gets to touch the ball for the first time and sure enough returns the kickoff to the 45. But don't throw any passes to him.

Instead the Packers are playing undrafted free agent Geronimo Allison. I believe that the only reason Janis isn't playing more is because he's white.

MrPoon

Mentor
Ripkowski???? Janus another great nin catching play. Geronimo better thougb for sure

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Green Bay laying an egg once again in the playoffs... Looks like Jordy broke a rib.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently I don't know how to download a picture either. I tried copying a picture of Otto Graham but couldn't paste (?) it.

Copying and pasting won't work. You want to save pictures onto a file on your hard drive and download from that. Maybe one of you guys who are more IT oriented than me can explain the process better.

Riggins44

Master
Instead the Packers are playing undrafted free agent Geronimo Allison. I believe that the only reason Janis isn't playing more is because he's white.

Yes, Geronimo Effing Allison rather than the guy who had the 150 yard, two touchdown game for you in the playoffs just last year!! Their refusal to play Janis on anything other than special teams and gimmick plays really is illiuminating.

Reactions: Lew

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Copying and pasting won't work. You want to save pictures onto a file on your hard drive and download from that. Maybe one of you guys who are more IT oriented than me can explain the process better.

Thanks for the advice.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
That was a ridiculous throw lol

woody39

Mentor
The offensive line of green bay doing a great job of blocking for rodgers. Bulaga being credited for great play by troy aikman probably best pundit on television.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jake Ryan has 8 first half tackles!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Nelson was injured when a black player speared him in the ribs.

Lurkers take note. Black players frequently try to injure white players. If you saw the illegal spear against Nelson you've seen an example. It was blatantly intentionally.

Reactions: Lew