2016 NFL Draft

Riggins44

Master
The ideal next 3 picks for San Diego would be Scooby Wright, Moritz Boehringer, and Justin Zimmer. Could you imagine if they followed up their first 3 very talented White picks with 3 more white prospects with so much upside? There would be fainting spells and vagina seizures all across chickenshit DWFdom.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I really hope the Seahawks stay away from Zimmer and Wujciak. They will convert them to o-line.

RTTAS

Guru
Grant Cohn (Bleacher Report) has mocked the niners to take Wright, Ervin, Hogan, Haeg, Nicolas, Ochi, Boehringer, and Fejedelem with the rest of our picks. This would obviously be the best things to do and could really make us a decent side with 5 very talented white players coming in - but knowing our management we'll take 8 Shaquizz Blackmon's and continue to dwell in the cellar of the league.

I really hope the Seahawks stay away from Zimmer and Wujciak. They will convert them to o-line.

Seahawks could draft JJ Watt and try and they'd still try to make him play OL

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Pats will probably draft that Navy black quarterback and try to convert him into an RB/WR. I think my early hopes that Vitale would go to the Pats are going to be crushed.

Heretic

Master
Another QB that is leagues better than AA pick Brissett is Michigan's Jake Ruddock. Harbaugh did a fantastic job with him in his last year after transferring from Iowa to Michigan.

His performance against Florida in the Citrus Bowl was outstanding, dismantling all of that "upside" on Florida's defense by going 20 of 31 for 278 yards and 3TDs while adding 4 rushes for 29 yards in their 41-7 thrashing. I watched him closely in that game and his mechanics, footwork, release, decision-making, accuracy, etc. was Pro Level, very impressive.

Also, don't forget about DE Dean Lowry, an absolute beast who had six tackles for a loss in one game! His measurables beat almost all of the others at his position and ran a 4.87/40 at 290 pounds! His teammate on the offensive side of the ball, TE Dan Vitale, should be a steal of a pick at this point as well.

Heretic

Master
I think my early hopes that Vitale would go to the Pats are going to be crushed.
I'm thinking Denver may pick him if he's still available on their next pick.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Is there any question now about how Mike Tannenbaum isn't anything other than a complete caste stooge? He gives up draft picks to move up in the 3rd to take a receiver (a position we're stacked at) due to his "limitless upside" When I heard the Fins traded up, I was hoping it would be for Nick Vigil, who would have paired up with his brother Zach very nicely. Instead, we take a player who was not an immediate need and who has character concerns. This is just beyond ridiculous. How the hell did this moron end up running another team after his dismantling of the Jets?

Heretic

Master
Cook wasted to Oakland. Will not be used with Carr the face of the QB there for the next several years.

Then some sportscuckster on CBSSports.com said "Are we sure Cook is not better than Matt McGloin?" Then some laughter ensues...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Raiders announce their pick from Mexico, screw over Conner Cook by selecting him when Derrick Carr is entering just his third year. Raiders -- white QBs, coal black everywhere else.

Heretic

Master
Didn't see that TE Tyler Higbee (6' 6", 249lbs) pick coming this round, but looks like a great pick for the Rams:

Strengths
Former wide receiver with a smooth, wide-open gait when he hits top gear. Has big hands. Had just one drop this season and showed ability to recover the catch when he juggled a throw. Becomes a body catcher who can protect the ball in traffic. Willing to work middle of the field and take hits. Quick and slippery off line of scrimmage and into routes. Very good acceleration out of his breaks and can be a tough cover for safeties. Has the speed and toughness to work all three levels of the field. Can own the Y-seam with his vertical speed and hands. Immediately opens and looks for expedited throws when he's over the top of inside linebackers. Has frame for more muscle mass. Extremely competitive after the catch with speed, elusiveness and decent power. Can carry body tacklers after the catch.

Last edited:

Heretic

Master
Another god-awful pick by the Pats.

Heretic

Master
LB Nick Kwiatkoski to the Bears. I read that the Steelers were high on him too. Not sure which place is better for him...

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
-Oakland takes Connor Cook

- KC takes OT Parker Ehringer.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Steelers going all black, per usual. Just took a sumo tackle who runs a blazing 5.23.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Scooby Wright still on the board. Maybe teams are concerned about his injury but that didn't stop teams from taking Jaylon Smith and Myles Jack in the 2nd.

Heretic

Master
The Steelers "keeping it real", with their usual anti-White, pure coal, racist draft picks. They really should just rename the team to "Crawfords".

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Colts take Antonio Morrison, an undersized inside linebacker who ran a 5.1 40. He also has a major injury history. What a wasted pick. They should have taken Wright.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Scooby Wright still on the board. Maybe teams are concerned about his injury but that didn't stop teams from taking Jaylon Smith and Myles Jack in the 2nd.

When Scooby is finally picked, somehow I don't think Mayock & Co. will be fighting back tears, like they did when Myles Jack and Jaylon Smith were taken.

Heretic

Master
Finally, a sensible pick with C Evan Boehm going to the Cards after the last several ridiculous picks this round...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
An endless array of black DBs and at other positions who "tested poorly at the Combine," "play quick rather than fast," with lots of upside and potential, etc., including ones from small programs, but there's not a single productive White receiver who "plays even better than he tests" and is worth drafting.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Morrison undersized negro LB, slow, stupid(multiple suspensions)

Another retarded Florida Gator with upside Demarcus Robinson drafted. Despite character issues(suspended four times in college) and being slow 4.59 40. This Magical Negro still contains upside and athleticism(according to bitch ass Mayock)