2016 College Football Week 1

Heretic

Master
"There is a reason why there are no 97-yard punt returns because you should not catch the ball on the 3-yard line. He knows that," Shaw said. "But what he did after he caught it, wow, that's the best punt return that doesn't count I've ever seen."

McCaffrey's called-back punt return:
https://twitter.com/FanSportsClips/status/771883546726117376/video/1

Heretic

Master
Clayton Thorson looking much better than last year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
i wanted to follow up on my thoughts of this game ... U Albany of the FCS ended up knocking off FBS Buffalo, 22-16, thanks in large part to their two hard hat wearing, playbook studying gym rats on defense. team captain and outside linebacker Michael Nicastro finished the game tied for the team lead with 11 total tackles along with the early interception i mentioned previously. big-hitting Kyle Sakowski also snared an interception, broke up another pass, and finished with 7 total tackles.

one wonders, then, why Albany plays so few White players on defense ... and Buffalo didn't play any. but, i think i repeat myself.
Those guys are just Exceptional Whites. Anomalies really, who some how practiced hard enough to transcend their whiteness and become really good. Remember these guys are rare so it wouldn't be worth scouting more of their kind. Instead, just load up on blacks and you'll have a higher success rate since they are much better athletes.

Now don't forget to ignore all the high school Whites who excell, most of that won't translate to the next level. Also, do not consider that whites are roughly 5 times the population of blacks. That larger pool to choose from doesn't matter either....

TwentyTwo

Master
Former WR turned TE Mark Andrews with the 64 yard TD catch...

Baker Mayfield 9 for 9..162 yards..2 TD's

Thomas Sperbeck putting on clinic...43 yd TD ..nice burst on the run! 4-109-1...1st half

Rypien 17-23-304-2

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sperbeck having a great game so far 4 rec 109 yds 1 td with a 48 yd td pass too.

Heretic

Master
Northwestern obviously missing Dean Lowry on Defense. WMU dominating time of possession and Northwestern lacking a pass rush.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Stoops is choking again as Oklahoma goes into the season overrated. Like Mayfield alot but other than that not much to root for.

Heretic

Master
But they have all those affletes on defense ;)
I noticed maybe 3 or 4 Whites on Defense for Northwestern starting the second half. I think they are trying to find some answers...

TwentyTwo

Master
QB Dallas Davis (So.Alabama) with a Top 10 Play of the Day leaping over a defender for nice run & 1st Down

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I noticed maybe 3 or 4 Whites on Defense for Northwestern starting the second half. I think they are trying to find some answers...

Prater stuck out to me for Northwestern on defense. Much moreso than the hyped up black LB Walker. Congrats to WMU though - always enjoy seeing the upsets with fairly white friendly teams.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Andrews just had another great TD catch while be draped by a houston defender.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LSU - Wisconsin entertaining right now. Wisconsin's white men on defense knocking around the dark LSU team and their QB is absolute garbage.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bart Houston looks great back there. Moving around well, great arm and decision making.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I've loathed sumo Oklahoma for over a decade. Good for Stoops!!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Celticdb where the hell are you? LOL. Wisconsin dominating right now. Let's hope Bart Houston continues to play well!!!!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
damn bad throw by Houston for the int. Hopefully the Badgers defense keeps it up

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Very white Wisconsin defense really containing the hype machine that is Fournette

Heretic

Master
During halftime of the Northwestern game, I was surfing channels looking for other football action, and saw Liberty playing VT. It didn't take Gill much time to do to Liberty what he did to Kansas. Pure coal-black defense. Didn't stick around to see their offense.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Stephen A Smith on twitter: Hey LSU: Get the damn ball to Leonard Fournette. 11 rushes for 35 yards? Les Miles, what are you doing???

RB10

There was blatant holding on that long pass to Fournette on LSU's touchdown drive. SMH

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Just tuned into the Wisconsin - LSU game. Wisconsin seems to have a lot of whites on the squad.

On Wisconsin!