2016 College Football Season Week 7

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Week 7 kicks off with another Sun Belt game - App St. vs. UL Lafayette

Taylor Lamb is a pretty good QB for App st. The most laughable part of this game is the ULL black quarterback Anthony Jennings - the LSU transfer has put up 0 points tonight.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Lol that AAQB from ULL is trash!! Hillarious this clown was originally at LSU! He's so bad he makes Brandon Harris look good...

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Les Miles can blame his firing on recruiting both of those hacks! lol

Truth!! He deserved the boot for recruiting incompetent QBs!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Great drive by Duke to match Louisville opening score. QB Daniel Jones is a talented red shirt freshman! 7-7 midway through 1st quarter.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Corbin McCarthy S on Duke is another unheralded stud safety. On Dukes roster they say he is by far secondarys strongest DB and tonight so far he's been a really good against U of L especially as an in the box safety.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dukes game plan is good in this game slowing the pace of the game down. Keeping the game close

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I watched most of that Duke game. Cutcliffe had a solid game plan but maybe should of had a few more aggressive play calls and the defense played really well. They had a shot to win the game but a black defender ran into the kicker with about 2 minutes left in the game which lead to Louisville scoring.

Nothing in this game showed me that Lamar Jackson is an NFL qb. He made
some laughably bad and inaccurate throws tonight as well as throwing off his back foot or throwing the ball while back pedaling - it's amazing how this guy Ian already being touted as the next black hype at the position. Petrinos systems have always been very qb friendly so to complete only 50% of your passes is a red flag in this offense. I believe he is under 60% for the season as well.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
From what I saw, he looks like The Gremlin 2.0. Great athlete but a poor passer and also pretty frail. His running style will certainly get him hurt at the next level.

He could convert to WR or CB and maybe with the proper coaching he can hack it. I think that's the only chance he'll have for a long career but knowing the racial politics, he'll be given every opportunity to make it as a QB.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
so ... after catching a bit of the BYU-MSU game last night, i am curious as to the recruiting/evaluation process of the Mississippi State Bulldogs ...

see, they only have one White defensive player on scholarship, yet he is their best defensive player. senior linebacker Richie Brown is once again the team's leading tackler and most versatile defensive playmaker.

they only have one White offensive player who touches the ball, yet he is their best offensive player. sophomore quarterback Nick Fitzgerald is not only the team's best passer, he is also their best runner (team-high rushing yards) and most explosive (longest rush and longest play from scrimmage) offensive playmaker.

i (as a rational, logical, thoughtful person who wants to understand things) would think that Mississippi State would want to recruit more players like their best players (the best players play, after all, right?), but they don't. instead, they recruit "dynamic" playmakers with "dat upside" which never seems to be realized, nor does the coaching staff at MSU (or any other D-I collegiate program) ever seem to consider changing this obviously-flawed strategy.

i guess they figure that if they recruit too many of these "overachievers" with that "blue collar" work ethic, then the games wouldn't be close enough to be interesting. maybe all those "gym rats" would exercise that White privilege we hear so much about and demonstrate that White supremacy we're supposed to fear.

the coaches are simply humanitarians, after all, and are doing this for the fans! yay, or something.

Heretic

Master
MSU is now 2-4 and probably won't even make it to a bowl game this year. They're another team recruiting bottom-feeder black players (because the more prestigious SEC programs and the other major programs get their "fill" of the top-level black players first), while hundreds of more-deserving White players around the country are either accepting a scholarship from an FCS/Division II/Division III program, walking-on or giving up football altogether. As a White head coach with an almost all-black team, he better watch out because he'll be the one being blamed, not them nor his recruiting. That's how the Castefootball algorithm works.

They just upgraded their stadium, adding a bunch of luxury suites that have already sold out; I'm guessing purchased by a bunch of well-to-do White cucks who believe in his recruiting approach so they expect him to win championships with it. That'll never happen, so they'll probably be looking for another head coach soon that will use the same template, which is the definition of insanity...doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I watched most of that Duke game. Cutcliffe had a solid game plan but maybe should of had a few more aggressive play calls and the defense played really well. They had a shot to win the game but a black defender ran into the kicker with about 2 minutes left in the game which lead to Louisville scoring.

Nothing in this game showed me that Lamar Jackson is an NFL qb. He made
some laughably bad and inaccurate throws tonight as well as throwing off his back foot or throwing the ball while back pedaling - it's amazing how this guy Ian already being touted as the next black hype at the position. Petrinos systems have always been very qb friendly so to complete only 50% of your passes is a red flag in this offense. I believe he is under 60% for the season as well.

I watched part of this game while sitting in a restaurant eating a pepper and egg sandwich. From what I saw it never even occurred to me that this guy Jackson was even a pro prospect.

I guess it's part of black privilege. If you're a black quarterback you automatically get hyped as something great.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa finally looked solid and balanced on offense. They miss Vandenberg. Hopefully Beathard ends the season on a high note to help his draft stock.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I watched part of this game while sitting in a restaurant eating a pepper and egg sandwich. From what I saw it never even occurred to me that this guy Jackson was even a pro prospect.

I guess it's part of black privilege. If you're a black quarterback you automatically get hyped as something great.

Deshaun Watson is another example of this. Nothing I have seen indicates he should be the top overall QB selected. It's a joke.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Purdue stinks especially their defense, year after year. Run defense giving up nearly400 yards a game!! HC Darrell Hazel should be on his way out soon enough .

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Deshaun Watson is another example of this. Nothing I have seen indicates he should be the top overall QB selected. It's a joke.

So far he's dink n dunking against NC ST. Just got stuffed on a 4th and goal rush attempt. They're all athletic qbs from gimmicky college offenses, nothing more.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Purdue stinks especially their defense, year after year. Run defense giving up nearly400 yards a game!! HC Darrell Hazel should be on his way out soon enough .

Yep - BSPN put up a graphic showing how amazing the the athletic genepool of their dline is - three of their black players had former athletes as fathers and their line is getting absolutely manhandled by Iowa - Hilarious!

Heretic

Master
Hazel is one of the best examples of an AA hire. I believe he's in the last year of his contract. His 2017 class is very dark. I would assume that Purdue has academic requirements that are somewhat stringent, but maybe not. Purdue was very competitive before he came along and darkened up the team with a bunch of bottom-feeders. Glad Iowa is winning big and hope Purdue goes winless the rest of the way with no chance of bowling and they end Hazel's contract.

TwentyTwo

Master
Watson with a horribly thrown pick 6...Main thing keeping his Heisman hopes alive is Clemson is Ranked #3 ....good to see Renfroe back with 1st down catch..playing w blue cast on his hand

West Virginia RB Elijah Wellman doesn't get enough opportunities...finally gets a swing pass thrown to him; but he drops it...called a lateral/fumble...so it's marked as a 3 yard loss

Iowa does miss Vandeberg...McCarron is having a nice game so far...(Purdue) TE Cole Herdman too

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
For anyone here who has Fox Sports Southeast, UTC's RB Derrick Craine is playing. UTC is at The Citadel. He's already had about a 50 yard reception out of the backfield.

TwentyTwo

Master
N.C. State has a High School Kicker...3 missed FG's...one that could have beat Clemson as times expires...going to OT

Unfortunately don't get Fox Sports Southeast...but should

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Great pass rush and pressure by Jumper! Making plays!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Josh Dobbs throws pick 6 .

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
N.C. State has a High School Kicker...3 missed FG's...one that could have beat Clemson as times expires...going to OT

Unfortunately don't get Fox Sports Southeast...but should
It's so frustrating that these coal, top ranked teams like Clemson always seem to escape with luck like that. Guess there really aren't many talented kickers to go around and the big programs snag them. The loss would have likely knocked Clemson, Dabo and DeShaun out of the playoffs. Now we'll have to suffer more of their hype.