2016 College Football News

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Holley really screwed himself.. Like it's not already hard enough being a white safety!! He's averaging9 tackles a game and this is only article I've read all year, and it involves his stupidity, not his playing talents. Smh.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I posted a response to the story basically telling everyone to blame bspn, rivals, 24/7, college coaches, recruiters if they feel that all they are viewed as is athletes. Also let them know whites are discriminated against every recruiting cycle.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a great article about Zane Dudek form Western Pennsylvania. Right now he's fifth in the nation in rushing yards and has zero offers from major colleges. He has speed, size, and the complete package. There is even mention of his race being a factor. http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...llege-scholarship-offers/stories/201610210047

Nice find. The comments after the article are good too. Considering that these posters are from Pittsburgh, one of the capitals of mindless DWFs, is an encouraging sign that CF continues to help fuel awareness of the Caste System.

So many White Western Pennsylvania running backs and receivers have been screwed over it's sickening. The ultra-liberal Post-Gazette has mentioned the same thing Dudek is facing previously, a couple of which I posted a number of years ago here, but of course there is no follow-up, no advocacy for fairness in recruiting, only ever more affirmative action for blacks. This area is home to many great White quarterbacks and coaches and high school football is played at a high level; let's hope Dudek can "break the color barrier" as one commenter after the article put it and get the opportunity at the next level he has so obviously earned.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shea Patterson getting his redshirt burned. Gives him 3 games this year to get prepped for the next few seasons. Big time recruit and I hope he pans out like Darnold has.

247Sports' Barton Simmons reports that Ole Miss freshman QB Shea Patterson will play in Saturday's game against Texas A&M.

With Chad Kelly's 2016 season cooked due to a knee injury suffered against Georgia Southern over the weekend, the Rebel quarterbacking situation is now wobbling about. The choice comes down to Jason Pellerin -- who finished out Saturday's game after Kelly was injured -- and true freshman Shea Patterson. Simmons cites "multiple sources close to the situation" who have relayed that the 6-foot-2, 193-pound frosh will earn the call against the Aggies (or at the very least, will play). Patterson was a megastud recruit in the 2016 class, with Rivals tagging him as the No. 3 overall prospect for that cycle. Those in dynasty formats are clean out of luck on the waiver-wire in this case, but traditional leaguers should feel free to scoop up Patterson on a speculative flier.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Speight is done for the year with a broken collar bone. Some bad news there. Interested to see how John O'Korn steps into the role for the next two games.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here is a great article about Zane Dudek form Western Pennsylvania. Right now he's fifth in the nation in rushing yards and has zero offers from major colleges. He has speed, size, and the complete package. There is even mention of his race being a factor. http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...llege-scholarship-offers/stories/201610210047

The kid rushes for over 300 yards a game, has speed and is a scholar student. What's not to like? Oh I forgot he is white. No wonder they won't recruit him. Stanford would be the perfect school for him. The next McCaffrey possibly.

Heretic

Master
Speight is done for the year with a broken collar bone. Some bad news there. Interested to see how John O'Korn steps into the role for the next two games.
That's a shame. I was counting on Michigan beating Ohio State to keep their playoff hopes alive. That's highly unlikely to happen now, but at least he has one game to get under his belt before that finale.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
O'korn was a freshman all American at Houston if i recall so he isn't totally green. I was hoping he was going to be the starter before speight won the job. It may not be as bad as it sounds on the surface with speights injury.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's all speculative BS at this point but found the rumor to be somewhat interesting as depending what happens it could have draft implications

Cal HC Sonny Dykes and UNC HC Larry Fedora are "the two names most prominently mentioned at Baylor," according to CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd.

Dodd mentions Fedora's name has also come up at LSU. It is worth mentioning that many coaches who come up in conversation via the media are frequently angling for more money from their current program, but we do know Baylor will have a new coach in 2017.

My take: If Dykes leaves than Chad Hansen has a decision to make. He burst onto the scene this year but was hampered by injuries. His stock has increased exponentially this year and he has two games left to make an impact. Dykes actually gave Hansen a shot and if he leaves who is to say the next coach will be at all fair to Hansen. Not to mention a new QB and offensive scheme would be put in place for Hansen to adjust to next season.

If Fedora leaves UNC for Baylor it would be somewhat of a baffling decision and probably somewhat a slight step down since the Big 12 does not have a championship game. Fedora has actually built up a comparably white friendly program in the SECs little brother conference the ACC. Fedora has a potential first overall QB in Mitch Trubisky. I think Trubisky stays if Fedora does, if Fedora decides Baylor is a better job (sanctions, sexual assault scandal hanging over the program, loss of Jarret Stidham) it will be a pretty big undertaking and would still be at a level below. Trubisky should leave if Fedora does. If Fedora leaves for LSU that would make a little more sense as it is one of the coveted jobs. If Fedora were to become coach at LSU it would be interesting to see if his UNC team composition would continue in the coal black SEC.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
College awards finalists have been released. Trent Taylor not even a finalist for the Biletnikoff. Josey Jewell only white defensive player mentioned. Baker Mayfield the only QB. Butt is a Mackey award finalist.

Webb, Rudolph, Falk, Trubisky were all better QBs than Watson who is only being named as a finalist because all of the experts don't want to be wrong.

There is also a polynesian football player of the year award - could you imagine if there was such a thing as a white football player of the year award :eek:

Romosexual

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...5b1ad25_story.html?tid=pm_sports_pop#comments

(((John Feinstein))) writes "Charlie Strong never had a chance"

"Strong’s three-year record at Texas is 16-20. That’s not good enough to survive at Texas. In fact, it isn’t good enough to survive at most schools in the Football Bowl Subdivision."

So he did have a chance? More rope than most considering the size of the program and what he was being paid?

"But the simple fact is this: Strong was behind the eight ball even before he coached a game in Austin.
“I think the whole thing is a bit sideways. I don’t have any doubt that Charlie is a fine coach. I think he would make a great position coach or maybe a coordinator.
There was clearly an underlying racial tone to McCombs’s comments. A position coach?
“But I don’t believe he belongs at what should be one of the three most powerful university programs in the world right now down at UT-Austin. I don’t think it adds up.
You can be an African American coach who wants little to do with wealthy boosters if you win. It took less than a season for rumors to start that Strong was in trouble."

Ah, muh racisms. comments three years ago on a local radio station are the reason he is being fired, not his terrible record. The terrible record is just a convenient EXCUSE.

He didn’t forget how to coach while en route from Louisville to Austin. Clearly, his players are intensely loyal to him and he’s recruited well, even though he’s been publicly under the gun almost from day one.

So he's recruited well and is still an awesome coach, it was the PRESSURE from RACISTS behind the scenes that is the reason for his terrible record and awful play from his teams and recruits.

Strong will coach again. Texas will almost certainly hire Houston Coach Tom Herman. Like Strong and Brown, he will be hired on the basis of two superb years — he’s 22-3 at Houston (sound familiar?) — and has been targeted by Texas almost as intently as Saban was three years ago.

Of course, Herman’s not Saban. He’s also not Charlie Strong. Why? He’s white.

You can bet Red McCombs and his pals won’t be screaming that their new head coach would make a fine position coach this time around.

ITS ALL ABOUT RACE

Wow, what an enlightening piece, im glad we have people in the (((media))) like (((John Feinstein))) to tell us the only reason crappy black coaches(who are not actually crappy, they are AWESOME) and their crappy black players(who are not actually crappy, they are AWESOME, 5STAR recruits) fail is because of racist boosters behind the scenes not wanting them to do well because "racism" on a radio show three years ago, even though those same boosters are handing over millions a year to the coach and program.. Remember folks, when black people fail, its because of white racists and just white people in general, we are so lucky to have (((journalists))) to inform of of these facts.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'm glad you posted that article. Every time that I see an article on Facebook or another social media site regarding Strong, it's always the same. It's not that he clearly wasn't up to the job, it's because "racist" Texas (who always play with nearly all-black teams, even before Strong, and as mentioned whose boosters shelled out millions to hire Strong) didn't put their AA hire in a position to succeed. Gee, I wonder if that was ever said about the many white coaches who flopped at bigger programs. I wonder if that was every said about Lane Kiffen? What about Will Muschamp? Point is, I've never seen so many DWFs trying to defend an obviously mediocre coach. Romosexual is right, black failure is blamed on EVERYONE else but themselves.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Charlie strong has been one of the most annoying stories of the season. The faux racism that is intertwined into Strong and his failures at Texas is nonsense.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Charlie strong has been one of the most annoying stories of the season. The faux racism that is intertwined into Strong and his failures at Texas is nonsense.

I was watching ESPN's halftime show for a bit of highlights during the Arizona/Arizona St. game, and the conversation shifted to Charlie Strong, and how his kids were trying to play for him. To my surprise, the two analysts (one black and one white) both argued against Strong, saying that he's had the same record the last two years, and asked why his teams weren't very good then, and then said something to the effect of "This is on the coach." Still a small bit of sanity left on ESPN it seems.

Romosexual

I was watching ESPN's halftime show for a bit of highlights during the Arizona/Arizona St. game, and the conversation shifted to Charlie Strong, and how his kids were trying to play for him. To my surprise, the two analysts (one black and one white) both argued against Strong, saying that he's had the same record the last two years, and asked why his teams weren't very good then, and then said something to the effect of "This is on the coach." Still a small bit of sanity left on ESPN it seems.
If you listen to the majority of the media aka (((journalists))) the agenda/storyline/theme they are sticking to is of a guy hard done by, sports journalism needs a revolution.
They create narratives devoid of reality or common sense. "Top ten recruiting class", "talented team", "deserves more time", "racism", "great coach", "his players love him", "great recruiter"... yet when you compare that to the facts

59 yards total in a game….
Lost 24-0 at Iowa State
Lost to Kansas
Never had a winning season
Has the worst record in school history

Three years of unprecedented failure with "brilliant" and "five star recruiting class's"

He failed and will get $25 million for doing so.

Yet the media are trying to spin this as we should feel sorry for him and hinting at racism.

It would make you despair, as sports reporting is a microcosm of the rest of the media and society, the Charlie Strong narrative is a mirror of the relentless negative coverage say a Donald Trump received

To put it in perspective, Donald trump a businessman who builds golf courses and fires people on TV, has received worse coverage than fidel Castro a communist mass murderer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Strong fired - sounds like that clown wigger Herman is going to be fired and will probably do his best to field a coal black team. Not sure what this will mean for promising freshman Shane Beuchele.

Heretic

Master
Strong fired - sounds like that clown wigger Herman is going to be fired and will probably do his best to field a coal black team. Not sure what this will mean for promising freshman Shane Beuchele.
It could very well be that Texas will have been more White-friendly with Strong than with Herman. Kind of a case of "be careful what you wish for".

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It could very well be that Texas will have been more White-friendly with Strong than with Herman. Kind of a case of "be careful what you wish for".

Yea that is true. Strong was recruiting white QBs at least. Kyle Allen is left at Houston after transferring from A&M. It should be interesting to see what happens with him. I also saw LSU hired Orgeron who is now targeting that dweeb Kiffin to be his OC (and go back to recruiting black quarterbacks which have failed LSU so much).