2016/2017 NFL Week 17

MrPoon

Mentor
Zz is a complete back! I am wondering if The Christian McCaffrey effect is already happening. Awareness?

Upside

Mentor
What a treat this game has been!! What a matchup between ZZ and Rip!!

Even big Anthony Zettel getting some good snaps on the Lions d-line.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What a treat this game has been!! What a matchup between ZZ and Rip!!

Even big Anthony Zettel getting some good snaps on the Lions d-line.

There are countless millions of DWFs, football coaches, recruiters and sports "journalists" watching the running backs in this game, and the Cincy game earlier, who are slack-jawed.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just saw Cook is now the starter for Oakland. Would be pretty cool if he had a strong showign in the playoffs.

Now if they could get Jordy involved, this game would be even better.

Flint

Mentor
I can't remember the last time I saw two Whites starting at running back in the same NFL game, if I have ever seen it. I'm not tired of winning yet.

And both teams have to play them in the playoffs. This isn't a one and done end of the year thing.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Get ready for Tony Dungy hyping up every black coordinator for a head coaching job

So sick of that monotoned prick. His bias towards Lions and Caldwell is fetish like.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And both teams have to play them in the playoffs. This isn't a one and done end of the year thing.

Not sure why Montgomery isn't playing at all in this game. And GB still has Michael, so we'll see how much Ripkowski is used in the playoffs. Would be great if he is, but they need to let him lose about 15 pounds and he'd be a really good power back.

MrPoon

Mentor
Zenner rips off a 6 yard run and a 6 yd catch then they ignore him 3 straight plays

L

Lew

I know everyone here heard what Collinsworth and Michaels just said about Zenner and Ripkowski. It was incredible. In less than 30 seconds they were able to completely erase everything they just did. Michaels mentioned how surprised everyone is because it's week 17 and the two leading rushers are Zenner and Ripkowski . Then Collinsworth chimes in about how this game is a war of attrition and some times you have to go to your 3rd string players. With the camera focusing on Zenner's pale white face the whole time.

The DWF watching at home get the idea that Whites are only good enough to play 3rd string running back. Burkhead's 100 yard game will also now be meaningless to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Weird Uncle Al has chuckled a couple of times as Detroit keeps giving Zenner touches. He's always been an influential Caste proponent, just more subtle and devious than an overt Uncle Tom buffoon like Crissie.

L

Lew

Ripkowski and Zenner could both finish the game with 100 yards, and then Rex earlier today. How many people here are old enough to remember the last time there were three White running backs to each rush for 100 yards on the same day ?

TwentyTwo

Master
How bout some toss sweeps or mis-direction runs for Zenner...this predictable up the middle stuff from Jim Bob Cooter is frustrating!

Loser of this game goes to Seattle...winner Home game vs NY Giants

Flint

Mentor
Zenner probably won't get many chances to run the ball down by 9 with 10:00 left.

Upside

Mentor
Heh, Geranimo Allison..... They'll throw almost anyone out there to avoid having Janis on the field..

FashAnonymous

Collinsworth wets his panties over AZ RB David Johnson who played at Northern Iowa but with Zenner he has to throw in a jab that he ran for 2k yards three years in a row at South Dakota state. What a prick

If you like the money of being a network broadcaster, you tow the line. Even better if you go to extraordinary lengths to virtue-signal. In fact we all do it to some degree if we wish to be employed. There are a few that have forsaken income to advocate for our people - Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow, and several others. The rest of us are saboteurs until such time as a Glorious Leader emerges.

Last edited: