2013 NFL Season Week 10

dwid

Hall of Famer
anyone catch this? michael irvin speaks the truth, although i dont know what Richie Incognito has to do with it, btw Irvin looks like he is on drugs

He said " Ritchie Incognito is right, I'm just a stupid black man." Then Deon said "come on man we are live."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The latest from pigworld.

Cooper caught three passes for 102 yards with two touchdowns in Sunday's Week 10 win at Green Bay.

Cooper continues to show some serious chemistry with Nick Foles. The first touchdown came when Cooper was in double covered but adjusted his route to come back and catch a 45-yard bomb. The second score was on a play designed to draw attention away from Cooper and left him wide open on corner route for a 32-yard score. In Foles' four starts this year, Cooper is averaging 4.5 catches for 112.2 yards and has scored six touchdowns. He's not a very good NFL receiver, but he's been far too effective to ignore. Cooper will be a WR3 against the Redskins in Week 11.

Earlier in the season, the limp-wristed anti-White haters at Weenieworld repeatedly called Cooper the worst starting receiver in the league. He's still "not a very good NFL receiver," but here are his numbers after four games with Foles at QB extrapolated over a full season -- 72 receptions, 1,796 yards, and 24 touchdowns. That's Calvin Johnson territory.

BTW, in regard to the inquiry about contacting Weenieworld, there's a Contact link at both the top and bottom of the site's homepage.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Earlier in the season, the limp-wristed anti-White haters at Weenieworld repeatedly called Cooper the worst starting receiver in the league. He's still "not a very good NFL receiver," but here are his numbers after four games with Foles at QB extrapolated over a full season -- 72 receptions, 1,796 yards, and 24 touchdowns. That's Calvin Johnson territory.

BTW, in regard to the inquiry about contacting Weenieworld, there's a Contact link at both the top and bottom of the site's homepage.

Yes, well the excuses are there in plain English. "He was left wide open." Wow! For some reason they leave Cooper wide open a lot. That's the same crap they print week in and week out.

goyim

Guru
I doubt it fails to occur to these idiots that Cooper is doing some very special things. They're quite aware of the agenda they are pushing and they know how to do it.

I don't know how they're going to be successful in burying Cooper's talent this time around. Nearly 250 yards and 5 touchdowns over just two games is impossible for even the most delusional of white fans to ignore.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, we're supposed to believe that Cooper, the most hated White player in a league that detests Whites at any position other than quarterback, is routinely left "wide open" by defenses. Since Weenieworld and its fellow comrades in anti-White corporate bigotry maintain that Cooper is "too slow to create separation," then in their closed, racist minds, it only follows that Riley's repeated prolific games with a competent quarterback running the Philly offense can only be attributed to defenses deliberately leaving him wide open.

wile

Master
Weenieworld "world healers" masquerading as sports writers basically at least IMO telegraphed that they read this site. The CS is a farce, it survives because it controls nearly all opposition and what opposition it does have gets lost in the details like "hip swivel." Cooper and Foles schooled the inept Packers yesterday, McCarthy is all over the media stating that his team won't tackle for crap. But there you go the CS has entitled one small group to one position in football, and that group wants to play flag football. But thank god for blacks, they will only follow the "world healers" script for so long, and sooner or later they will pull an Irvin.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Cooper got open on one by a sick double move that left affletes tripping over themselves. I always believed that Cooper had the potential to be a top 5 receiver. Its too early to say that but he is on the right track. He was raw coming out with his route running because the route tree at UF is simple, they run stuff like speed outs that don't emphasize sharp cutting, but it hasn't been a problem for him. It was alwasy frustrating seeing him waste away as a 4th wideout, but it probably helped him work on being more complete as a receiver, he isn't just a one trick pony, he had plenty of work running short routes out of the slot.

Jordy was a little raw coming out as well in terms of route running. I hope the new qb can step it up, he doesn't need much to get to 1k in the last 6 games but he was on pace for a monster season

They can[t stand it because we have 2 guys that are 6'3 around 215 pounds that are number 1 wideouts, it busts the whole stereotype of smaller quicker slot receivers (which we should still have a ton more of in the league instead of guys like Dexter McCluster and Davone Bess).

Decker also defies this but overshadowed by DT. Kris Durham has the potential to be top 10 but hasn't gotten there yet. Partially because Calvin Johnson gets a ton of targets a game. Brian Hartline needs to step his game up if he wants to be on the same level, but still a good receiver.

They can write off one guy like Nelson as being just a freak of nature, one of a kind but when it starts to become more it gets hard.

Now if only Austin Collie hadn't been forced into the slot and suffered a bunch of concussions, Matt Jones allowed to continue to develop and get a qb that can actually throw deep (he was more one dimensional but could have been Randy Moss like) if Drew Bennet wasn't screwed over, and thats just the guys that got a shot. Theres Jeff Samardzija who chose baseball, the list would never end of guys who got screwed which probably influenced his descision. I am pretty sure they were hoping Cooper would choose baseball, they kept mentioning it, "oh hes ranked this low because hes probably going to play baseball", like how does that affect his ranking as a football prospect?

[video=youtube;z5xot0kXtVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xot0kXtVk[/video]

come on Jeff, come back, youre only 28, which is probably when your racial apprenticeship would have ended

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
Weenieworld "world healers" masquerading as sports writers basically at least IMO telegraphed that they read this site. The CS is a farce, it survives because it controls nearly all opposition and what opposition it does have gets lost in the details like "hip swivel." Cooper and Foles schooled the inept Packers yesterday, McCarthy is all over the media stating that his team won't tackle for crap. But there you go the CS has entitled one small group to one position in football, and that group wants to play flag football. But thank god for blacks, they will only follow the "world healers" script for so long, and sooner or later they will pull an Irvin.
was anything else said about Irvin's behavior last night?

wile

Master
I have yesterday's Charger's game on DVR is it worth watching or was Danny derailed by his coaching staff? Speaking of moves Durham put one on a Bear DB yesterday that deserves a mention on his TD catch.

davidholly

Mentor

Part of the problem with blacks and tackling is blacks love to get on highlight reels. Just wrapping up your opponent and cleanly tackling him ain't gonna get you on a top 10 list. On the other hand this will...
https://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/10/21/martininjury.gif
Of course if you mistime your tackle the receivers scampers off into the endzone. It's ironic that the most famous single tackle in NFL history was just a simple wrap up.
QV8pqzb.jpg

Can you imagine what would have happened had Mike Jones just tried to lay a big hit on Dyson instead of tackling him?

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Kaptain said:
It was real nice of Troy Aikman to remind the viewers every time Cooper made a big catch that he is not supposed to be a speed guy and beat guys deep. I wonder why he is not supposed to be a speed guy?

Immediately subsequent to every single one of Cooper’s three lengthy receptions (catches of 25 yards, 32 yards, and 45 yards, respectively), Aikman repeated the exact same sentence, word for word, after the conclusion of each play…

“For a guy that isn’t supposed to be able to run by people in this league, Riley Cooper continues to get open on long passing routes with Nick Foles at quarterback.”

Unfortunately, Little Troy Boy failed to elaborate on his Casteon commentary. The fact is that Cooper runs a 4.5 40-yard dash, which is above average speed for an NFL receiver.

The play in RotoWord alleges that Cooper was “left wide open” (see below) was due to a great fake Cooper made against Morgan Burnett, who was a mere 5-yards away attempting to cover him, before Cooper separated...

attachment.php

CAPTION: Cooper "Left Wide Open" On Second TD? Yeah, Right

Video...
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-...9208/Foles-finds-Cooper-for-32-yard-touchdown

And he certainly wasn’t “left wide open” on his 45-yard TD…

[video=youtube;xxsTlqVTl64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxsTlqVTl64[/video]

The System’s worst nightmare grows darker each Sunday…Riley Cooper, their recent “Race Pariah Du Jour,” is becoming an NFL superstar.

The Eagles’ only black lineman, LT Jason Peters, left the game yesterday and Allen Barbre played well in his stead. With Foles, an all-white or 4/5 white OL, Cooper, Maehl, Ertz, Celek, Casey, and Barwin on defense, the Eagles are certainly the most palatable club in the NFC. A Patriots/Eagles Superbowl would be ideal, with Patriots/Packers the second best option.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
I have yesterday's Charger's game on DVR is it worth watching or was Danny derailed by his coaching staff? Speaking of moves Durham put one on a Bear DB yesterday that deserves a mention on his TD catch.
the defensive plan seemed to stop Woodhead from what I saw in the passing game, although he could have had a few more catches and the offense could have caused better mismatches. They should have made up for it by giving him more rushes, he was running well.

Truthteller

Mentor
Immediately subsequent to every single one of Cooper’s three lengthy receptions (catches of 25 yards, 32 yards, and 45 yards, respectively), Aikman repeated the exact same sentence, word for word, after the conclusion of each play….Unfortunately, Little Troy Boy failed to elaborate on his Casteon commentary. The fact is that Cooper runs a 4.5 40-yard dash, which is above average speed for an NFL receiver.

The System’s worst nightmare grows darker each Sunday…Riley Cooper, their recent “Race Pariah Du Jour,” is becoming an NFL superstar.

Thrash, I watched most of the game online and I was also miffed by his comments. I believe Troy isn't a virulently white-hating, caste clown. My guess is he's simply scared to mention race, as he knows his Jewish superiors simply would not go for it. Also, bringing race into the picture is especially tricky in regards to Riley Cooper. His comments are probably as far as he can go -- tip toeing around the race issue, without actually saying anything in a racial nature.

------------

Speaking of race, it seems like the Jewish nerds over at NFL.com have a new "whipping boy" in Dallas Cowboys rookie safety Jeff Heath. Founder of Weenieworld Greg Rosenthal, who we know is a Lonsman, has reportedly been going crazy tearing him down. No surprise, coming from him!

Also, a clown named Dan Handzus is going after him with vigor. Based on his NFL.com photo, his first name "Dan" and the fact that he's so filled with hatred towards white players and is writing for NFL.com, I'd bet he's also Jewish, with Handzus being some sort of truncated Hebrew surname?

b9p9o6wxu3i1o7ghv7hy_normal.jpeg
Dan Hanzus ‏@DanHanzus

The Cowboys might not let Jeff Heath get on the plane tonight.

https://twitter.com/DanHanzus/status/399751970350592001

This turd-monster got only 3 replies but none agree with him:

fbd805f01b1727de3326221daa431c91_normal.jpeg
Ainokea ‏@cowpokes6369 16h

@DanHanzus yeah cuz he's so much worse than the rest of this team.

------
a1ffccddc800e3ae6f27ca649cbb2065_normal.jpeg
SomethingAboutFtBall ‏@SmthingAboutFtB 16h

@DanHanzus how about Monte Kiffin?

-------

39e585be29dbb74d09197c2823b4dca0_normal.jpeg
Ken ‏@CitizenSyndrome 15h

@DanHanzus The entire Cowboys defense should stay behind as well.

------

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Heath played a strong game. He was constantly the last line of defense because most of the rest of the Dallas "defenders" played like it was a flag football game. Heath made a lot of tackles, while the other safety and the two cornerbacks were rarely in sight when the Saints running backs regularly broke into the open. He did miss one tackle on a touchdown play, which is all it takes for the usual suspects to begin a hate campaign against him.

Last edited:

foobar75

Master
Thrash, I watched most of the game online and I was also miffed by his comments. My guess is Troy isn't a virulently white-hating, caste clown. My guess is he's simply scared to mention race, as he knows his Jewish superiors simply would not go for it. Also, bringing race into the picture, is especially tricky in regards to Riley Cooper. His comments are probably as far as he can go -- tip toeing around the race issue,without actually saying anything in a racial nature.

I've always regarded the duo of Buck/Aikman to be among the best announcing crews. Aikman as the analyst is more fair and objective to white players than just about anyone else I've heard on any network. While disappointed with this latest revelation, I'll buy Truthteller's explanation that Aikman is purposefully being guarded about his remarks on Cooper so as to not get in any trouble with his masters. I would hate to think one of few good remaining analysts has drunk the caste kool-aid to join the rest.

Any objective football fan, in any capacity, can look at the last two games and see the way Cooper has abused the black secondaries on deep plays. And not just these 2, but anytime in the past 2-3 years when Cooper has been given his limited opportunities and targets, he has produced. I really hope he has a 1000 yard, 10+ TD season to put himself on the map as a legit outside receiver.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I don't think it was mentioned at all but Paul Worrilow, the undrafted rookie from the FCS University of Delaware, had his 2nd 19 tackle week in a row. 10 solo and 9 assisted. I hope this guys becomes the entrenched starter going into next year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think it was mentioned at all but Paul Worrilow, the undrafted rookie from the FCS University of Delaware, had his 2nd 19 tackle week in a row. 10 solo and 9 assisted. I hope this guys becomes the entrenched starter going into next year.

I watched a few moments of the Atlanta game, just long enough to hear one of the announcers say that people are referring to Worrilow as "Rudy" but that he's a "real" football player.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I watched a few moments of the Atlanta game, just long enough to hear one of the announcers say that people are referring to Worrilow as "Rudy" but that he's a "real" football player.

Comparing Worrilow to Rudy now that is about as clear cut racist as one can get! As for Handzus its amazing what these pussies think they can say once they have that journalism degree in their hand!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Truthteller said:
Thrash, I watched most of the game online and I was also miffed by his comments. I believe Troy isn't a virulently white-hating, caste clown. My guess is he's simply scared to mention race, as he knows his Jewish superiors simply would not go for it. Also, bringing race into the picture is especially tricky in regards to Riley Cooper. His comments are probably as far as he can go -- tip toeing around the race issue, without actually saying anything in a racial nature.

Foobar75 said:
I've always regarded the duo of Buck/Aikman to be among the best announcing crews. Aikman as the analyst is more fair and objective to white players than just about anyone else I've heard on any network. While disappointed with this latest revelation, I'll buy Truthteller's explanation that Aikman is purposefully being guarded about his remarks on Cooper so as to not get in any trouble with his masters. I would hate to think one of few good remaining analysts has drunk the caste kool-aid to join the rest.

Agreed. While Aikman and Buck may not be completely fair to white players, they’re head and shoulders above many TV commentators (Dierdorf, Simms, Collinsworth, Fouts, Tasker, Billick, etc), all of whom can exude mean-spirited vitriol towards white players on any given play. In his defense, later in that game, Aikman said something like: “The reason [Packers WR] Josh Boykin wasn’t drafted is because he’s slow.â€￾ Aikman seemed to be trying to make the point that many around in the NFL believe that Cooper doesn’t have vertical speed, yet he continues to catch long bombs on deep routes. He just articulated it in a way that was insulting toward Cooper. Riley will need to average 75 yards per game in the remaining 6 contests to achieve his first 1,000 yard season.

Freethinker said:

There are so many white linebackers putting on weekly tackling clinics. Paul Worrilow, Alonso, Lee, Posluszny, Greenway, Keuchly, Laurintaitis, Hawk, and Cushing before his injury. Hopefully players injured early in the season (like Angerer and McCarthy) can continue to notch 10+ tackles per game to close out the season...

7855306-590x392.jpg

CAPTION: Worrilow Shines Again

Tannehill17

Mentor
Some minor good news. Jason Trusnik and Danny Watkins are starting for the Dolphins tonight. I'm actually torn on who I want to win this game. A part me wants the Dolphins to win because the more they win, the closer Tannehill comes to being considered an elite QB (that means limiting the turnovers) but I'm also pissed that this piece of crap organization hung Richie Incognito out to dry like that. I also want this caste regime running the club to be roto-rootered on out of here (namely Jeff Ireland)

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm looking forward to seeing how Mike Glennon does tonight. He seems to be getting better and better.