2013 NFL Draft

Tannehill17

Mentor
Just as i suspected. No Ryan Swope to the Dolphins despite being one of Ryan Tannehill's favorite targets at Texas A&M. Instead They draft a Zulu tight end who can't block, and was in trouble for stealing laptops. Welcome to Obama's America.

seattlefan

Guru
Nassib to Giants (with Eli Manning)
Barkley to Eagles (with Foles and Vick)

Both good white QBs to teams where they probably won't start.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Swope has moved all the way up to Kiper's "9th best available." :icon_rolleyes:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Raiders picked Tyler Wilson - he should end up number 2 on the depth chart behind Flynn.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
This is worse than watching a preseason game between Pittsburgh and Seattle.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This is worse than watching a preseason game between Pittsburgh and Seattle.

The Steelers did just draft Landry Jones...giving them Ben, Bruce Gradkowski and Landry Jones as their QBs. Beats the hell out of Leftwhich/Dixon/Batch/Jerrod Johnson

Tannehill17

Mentor
The Steelers did just draft Landry Jones...giving them Ben, Bruce Gradkowski and Landry Jones as their QBs. Beats the hell out of Leftwhich/Dixon/Batch/Jerrod Johnson
Too bad the rest of their team resembles that of Somalia as opposed to the Steel City. Welcome your 2013 Mogadishu Steelers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Too bad the rest of their team resembles that of Somalia as opposed to the Steel City. Welcome your 2013 Mogadishu Steelers.

Haha very true. It was nice to see that trash get eradicated from the QB position at least.

Sorry the mozambique dolphins have done such a bad job this year as well. They have really become one of the blackest teams over night it seems. I feel bad for Tannehill

jh4

Welcome to the second term of the Obama administration. The anti-White cultural communists are going for the kill in all facets of life, which means pushing the Caste System beyond its already well-established extremes.
Even Barry Obama-Soetoro only "drafted" one black for his "team," the President's cabinet, for his second term. The NFL cartel is much worse than the Obama Administration. The cabinet is 90% white.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Haha very true. It was nice to see that trash get eradicated from the QB position at least. Sorry the mozambique dolphins have done such a bad job this year as well. They have really become one of the blackest teams over night it seems. I feel bad for Tannehill
You're not too far off from that HAHA. Whenever I have the misfortune of having to drive through sections of Miami like Overtown and Liberty City, I literally feel like I'm in Mozambique.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The failure to draft Swope to this point symbolizes this draft very well. Now I dread seeing what team does draft him, if he's even drafted.

Mayock had Vernon, Kaufman, Moe and Spadafora all well into the 30s on his WR list. And he branded Swope as "concussion prone" even tho Ryan was very durable during his college career. Like our favorite teams, Mayock's regressed big time this year.

TBProdigy

Guru
Matt Barkley

"I'm going to remember this weekend and so are the teams that didn't draft me"

I actually really like that

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The failure to draft Swope to this point symbolizes this draft very well. Now I dread seeing what team does draft him, if he's even drafted.

Mayock had Vernon, Kaufman, Moe and Spadafora all well into the 30s on his WR list. And he branded Swope as "concussion prone" even tho Ryan was very durable during his college career. Like our favorite teams, Mayock's regressed big time this year.

Yea, its a damn shame. Kind of hoping the Ravens and Ozzie Newsome go "best player available" like everyone says he is a genius for doing and selects Swope. They have a need at WR and Swope would get instant playing time - I doubt it's gonna happen though.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Harper and Patton and no Swope??? i think i am done with NFL once and for all. wtf is going on...

dwid

Hall of Famer

the only one that they thought was serious, wound up not being that serious after they ran some tests, he missed most of the La Tech game. This is ****ing ridiculous.

Lattimore picked when he hasn't even recovered from acl/pcl/mcl/lcl. He wasn't even a fast back to begin with, like one run that went for 40 yards, maybe 2.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I've been arguing with some idiot on Facebook about how piss poor the Dolphins draft has been so far. Then he goes as far as saying that I don't even follow college football, despite the fact that I have a BYU logo as my profile pic. I go on to tell him how we missed the boat by not drafting Eifert, Margus Hunt, Swope, Barrett Jones, and then he comes back with some lame response by saying "If I were a BYU fan like you, I wouldn't follow college football either" Gotta love the DWF's