2012 Western Michigan Broncos

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Here are WMU's white starter numbers from 2006 to 2011. WMU started 12 (2006), 10 (2007), 9 (2008), 12 (2009),9 (2010) and 8 in (2011). They are projected to start 6 in 2012 with no white starters on defense.

Some white players to look out for are a trio of redshirt freshmen WR David Braverman, Mike Howey, Jack Stevens. CB Dan Quinn, DE Chris Prom and LBS Calvin Smith, Kyle Lark and Nick Galvin

Offense
QB - Alex Carder
WR - Eric Monette (huge target at 6'6")
TE - Clark Mussman
C - Kevin Galeher
RT - Dann O'Neil
LT - Terry Davisson

Defense
None

Highlander

Mentor
Absolutely pathetic. I remember watching them in some bowl game a few years ago and they had 5 or 6 Whites on defense and I said to myself, "This looks like a team I'll have to start paying attention to now." Not anymore. I will remember not to watch them now.

And not long after that bowl game I remember their coach saying they were going to start recruiting Florida hard. Well, it looks like they've had some success with that.

It'll be interesting to see how full the stadiums are this year at these games with the economy the way it is as well as the institutionalized (anti-White) racism that is so prevalent at these Universities.