2012 NHL Draft

Rebajlo

Mentor
The 2012 NHL Draft is on the horizon and shall be held in Pittsburgh on 22-23 June.

This year's edition is shaping up to be a bit of a boost for the "multiculturalists". Why? Well, the number one ranked "North American" skater is the Russian Nail Yakupov (RW, Sarnia Sting, OHL), which seems innocuous enough - apart from the fact that Yakupov is a Muslim and a Tatar:

nail-yakupov.jpg

That would normally be enough to stir the leftists' limp tackle, but they shall be "horizontal" at the very least because the number one ranked North American goalie is none other than Malcolm Subban (Belleville Bulls, OHL), the equally black, equally ugly younger brother of Montreal's PK Subban.

Here he is:

013011-subban.jpg

Truthteller

Mentor
Rebaljo, according to "early reports", next year's NHL Draft will be much more diverse, which will surely please Gary Buttman (sic) and all the liberals in Canada. I think there is another Subban brother (Jordan Subban) rated as a first rounder. Also, Darnell Nurse, son of an ex-CFL player and nephew of Donovan McNabb's wife, is seen as a "rising star" and a likely first rounder -- perhaps a top 10 pick? Finally, the mulatto looking son (Seth Jones) of very weird looking, ex-NBA player Popeye Jones is seen as a potential top 5 pick by the DWF's. There might be more, but I stopped looking at the future "mock draft", figuring it could be wrong. At least I hope it's wrong!

P.S: I like you avatar. As a former Whalers fan, I honestly hope Quebec City gets their Nords back, but my guess is Buttman will do everything he can to stab them in the back. He wants hockey to work in bad (indifferent) Southern U.S. markets, instead. Even if Phoenix is forced to re-locate, he might steer them towards Seattle or Kansas City?

Also, my avatar was reportedly slated to be Quebec's logo for the 1995-96 NHL season. Of course, the team moved to Colorado in the spring of 1995, so they were never able to update their look and wear the nice looking new logo.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Truthteller -

Yes, defenseman Jordan Subban is the third of the brothers to come through the Belleville Bulls.

Can You imagine the verbose adulation gushing from the bad-breathed yaps of commentators, analysts and lay leftists alike if the nightmare scenario of three Negro brothers concurrently playing in the NHL eventually comes to rotten fruition? I shudder at the mere thought...

I was disappointed when the Whalers moved to North Carolina, as they had always pretty much been my second favourite team after Quebec, despite the fact that both were in the old Adams Division of the Prince of Wales Conference.

Truthteller

Mentor
Rebaljo, the more I've been reading about the upcoming draft, the more I see the name "Matt Dumba" popping up as a likely top 5 pick. Some believe he will be the first defenseman selected -- perhaps going to Anaheim, Mexifornia to play for the Ducks?

As you can see from the photo below, Dumba is clearly not white. Doing a google search, it seems like he might be some sort of Asian (Filipino?). Outside of Israel, the United States and France, Canada has more Jewish citizens than any other nation on the planet, So it's hardly a surprise that there is a strong push to "diversify" the once lily-white sport of hockey. I wonder how long it will be before Buttman follows in the foot-steps of his fellow Lonsman Bud Selig and "retires" one of Willie O'Ree's numbers (22 or 25)? Only question after that, is when will Boston erect a Willie O'Ree statue? Will it go alongside the current Bobby Orr statue, or will it replace the Orr statue?

rsz_mathew_dumba-003-57.jpg

Rebajlo

Mentor
Truthteller -

Matthew Dumba is receiving an awful lot of hype - no surprise there. I've previously run searches on his background, yet haven't found anything conclusive, apart from people on various hockey forums saying that he's half-Filipino. Not that conclusive proof is required as he certainly looks Filipino or half-Filipino. I've read that his father played hockey as a young man, so I'm assuming that he has a white father and a Filipino mother - which, of course, is generally the rule in such disturbingly common "marriages"...

There are a few other non-Whites in this year's draft:

Jujhar Khaira (C, Prince George Spruce Kings, BCHL):

Jujhar-Khaira2.jpg

Travis Brown (D, Moose Jaw Warriors, WHL):

5 Travis Brown2937.jpg

Patrick Watling (C, Guelph Storm, OHL):

CJD_76720741.jpg

Brampton Battalion defenseman Marcus McIvor looks like he has a touch of the tar brush as well:

McIvor.Marcus2553.JPG

Here is the "Swede" Jeremy Boyce-Rotevall (RW, Timra IK, Elitserein):

1801.jpg

It seems that more and more non-Whites are trickling into hockey, which is not exactly unexpected given the efforts to "develop" and artificially inject non-White players over the past couple of decades. This drive has been spearheaded by the sickening "Hockey Is For Everyone" campaigns, in which White players smilingly spout a script intimating that Whites like themselves should play a lesser role within their own sport.

Despite my cynically low opinion of the majority of my fellow Whites, their willingness to participate in such anti-White drives aimed at their own progressive marginalisation and eventual extinction in any given field still astounds me anew each time I have the misfortune to witness it.

Back in the early nineties I recall reading an article in a hockey magazine (which was worth ten times its weight in gold here in hockey-ignorant Australia) about the lack of "minorities" (i.e. blacks) in the sport in general and the NHL in particular. It contained statements by Joe Sakic, who must have been deemed some sort of "minority" success story due to his Croatian parentage. Sakic made comments to the effect of: "We don't care if a person is black, white, purple, or green. We want the best hockey players in the NHL. I'm sure that if Magic Johnson picked up a hockey stick as a kid, he would have become an NHL superstar".

Rebajlo

Mentor
Three non-Whites have been picked in the first round. :censored:

The number one pick was "Russian" Tatar (and Muslim) Nail Yakupov:

0622yakupov2.jpg

The number 7 pick was ugly Asian hybrid Mathew Dumba:

610x.jpg

And, finally, at number 24 we have the Negro Malcolm Subban:

subban1.jpg

Matra2

Master
There go my Boston Bruins.:icon_sad: From anti-Obama Tim Thomas to a Subban brother. Sad. That said, he probably won't play next year. Given how embarrassed the Bruin organisation was about Thomas's Obama snub I wouldn't rule out some overcompensation here.

Rebajlo

Mentor
In case anyone is wondering, only two of the other non-White "prospects" I mentioned in my earlier post were drafted:

Jujhar Khaira: #63 (Edmonton Oilers)

Travis Brown: #149 (Chicago Blackhawks)