2012 NFL Week 6

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another awful performance by the Broncos on Monday Night. Maybe it's the Manning Jinx. Haha. Joking guys. I love Peyton Manning. Other than the one interception, his stats are very good. Decker looked like his cleats got caught in the loose turf. You could see the dirt and grass fly up and that is what I believe caused him to stumble and trip. What a shame as it might have been a career long td. He should easily go over 100 yards though since he has 70 already at halftime.

Kaptain

Master
Decker big boy's his way into the end zone! Manning looks as good as ever.

Derrek Wolfe is looking like a JJ Watt on defense. He's got a sack and he is getting a lot of kudos from tonight's announcers.

dwid

Hall of Famer
about RGIII, yeah his stats look nice, but when you watch him play, he doesn't look like an elite passer. He can run, and I think all of the wrinkles they threw in from his college offense helps but his play isn't that impressive other than his running ability. Its all short passes. Chad Pennington led the league in completion percentage, td ratio, passer rating etc his first year starting. He had Lavarenus Coles and Santana Moss. He didn't look like an elite qb out there but he still looked like a better passer than Griffin.

All of this talk about Alfred Morris not being any good, Shanahan has gotten 1k out of many backs, 2k out of a 6th round pick and he wasn't exactly a speedster. Gary Kubiak of the Texans learned under Shanahan and runs the same scheme and Foster has put up monster stats, he is actually slower than Alfred Morris. I know it doesn't sound like the name of a good player but he is a good fit for the system.

RGIII's top receiver is a tight end (more evidence of dinking and dunking) both in receptions and yards, over half of his passing yards have come after the catch, 724, compare that to Brady who relies on his receivers like Welker to get yac, only has 536 of his 1845 yac which is 29 percent. When you have a great running game like they do, and only one pass goes for over 30 yards (im pretty sure the Garcon td was mostly yards after the catch), that doesn't say much about your passing ability, there should be many more, but only 2 have gone over 30, one was yac.

I doubt he had anything but a minor concussion, the kind that most people shake off, simply got his bell rung.

Kaptain

Master
Stokely! I love how Peyton Manning went to Denver and demanded some of his old white recievers - Stokely and Tamme. Stokely is the second oldest receiver in the NFL - according to the announcers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This has turned into another great game, following last night's. Denver's offense is as enjoyable to watch as New England's, maybe more so.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Stokely! I love how Peyton Manning went to Denver and demanded some of his old white recievers - Stokely and Tamme. Stokely is the second oldest receiver in the NFL - according to the announcers.

After what will be your second loss in fantasy in a few minutes, I sure hope you enjoyed the game!

Kaptain

Master
What a BS call against Decker! It's seems they love to call our guys for phantom offensive interferences. That was a caste call if I ever seen one.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely ridiculous call on Decker. Between that bogus call and his fall down on what would have been a long TD, he would have had a huge game, the most yardage of any receiver this week by far (Welker is first this week, Nelson fifth).

Kaptain

Master
What has really stuck out like a sore thumb this year are affroletic receivers running bad routes or completely wrong routes leading to interceptions.

Pie

Guru
The top 3 receivers for Denver are white. Nice to see 4 "craftsmen" getting lot of opportunities under the best QB ever.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The top 3 receivers for Denver are white. Nice to see 4 "craftsmen" getting lot of opportunities under the best QB ever.

:laugh: I wonder if "crafty" will be among the leading search topics on Google the next few days after this performance by Denver's gritty overachievers.

L

Lew

You could just picture the Jew producer telling her to ask Manning that ridiculous question about Eric Decker through her ear piece.

foobar75

Master
That was a great game to close out the week! Here are a few observations from Week 6:

1. Things were looking very ugly leading up to the SNF game. Good games by RGIII and Wilson, the Patriots losing, and not a whole lot of bright spots by White players, but GB-HOU (and DEN-SD tonight) really saved the week for us.

2. Jordy Nelson is a premier #1 WR. I'm going to repeat what I and many others have said in this forum. He needs to play 100% of the snaps and be targeted by Rodgers 10-15x per game. It's criminal to under-utilize such a big-play asset.

3. Decker has a similar build and skill-set. Tonight's self-tackle not withstanding, he's also a big play threat, and it's a bit of a bummer that what could've been a 150+ yards/2 TD game on Monday night did not happen. I'm still hoping for a 1000 yard/10TD season from him.

4. I believe Rodgers and Manning have now established themselves as the top 2 QBs in the NFL with their respective performances. It's important that they continue to ride this momentum and have big games each week, to drown out any chatter that will surely be there when a black quarterback or 2 has a good game.

5. I'm surprised (and a bit shocked) at all the positive publicity that JJ Watt has been getting. First it was the MNF guys on ESPN, then it was the SNF crew on NBC, two networks whose anti-white agenda has been clear for years. Yet, here we have a very Aryan looking young man from the heartland, with tremendous size, speed, strength, and athletic ability, making him the best defensive player in the league. And he's getting all the deserved credit by MSM and even DFWs, so I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's great to see.

Kaptain

Master
You could just picture the Jew producer telling her to ask Manning that ridiculous question about Eric Decker through her ear piece.

She should have been asking about the pick 6 when Patrick Willis ran the wrong route. It would have been the natural question to ask about. Peyton stood up for Decker in that interview. After tonight's game itd looks to me like Decker is on the verge of exploding. Manning is targeting him quite a bit now.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Watched the video of the game on nfl.com. A real show put on by a bunch of White guys. What's the scoop on the defensive lineman, Wolfe on Denver? Is he an up and comer? Looked good sacking Rivers.

Tom Iron.

Riddlewire

Master
Willis McGahee is no longer a good fit for what Denver is doing on offense. Zach Line would make an ideal replacement for him. Mostly pass protection, intermittent carries up the middle. Zach has plenty of expertise with that system.
:flypig:

referendum

Mentor
Last nights win was also great in that it tied the Broncos for first in the AFC west. A loss and they are two games back. That was pivotal. I can't remember when we have had two games on national TV back to back where there have been so many great white player performances. Of course this Thursday night its back to earth with the 49ers against the Seahawks.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Last nights win was also great in that it tied the Broncos for first in the AFC west. A loss and they are two games back. That was pivotal. I can't remember when we have had two games on national TV back to back where there have been so many great white player performances. Of course this Thursday night its back to earth with the 49ers against the Seahawks.

How many people actually watch thursday night football though? even the most dwfs that I know don't watch it on a regular basis.

As for Nelson, they should be using him deep more often, but compared to last year at this point, he is being targeted more, in the first 6 games of 2011 he had 20 receptions for 413 yards 3 tds, now he has 32 receptions for 410 yards 4 tds, both times his first breakout 100 yard game was in week 6. They did say they wanted to use him in a bigger role, last year he was used mainly as a deep threat. This year they need to use him more as a deep threat but the oonly problem I see is the line not giving Rodgers enough time for deeper plays to develop.

So right now we have 4 wide receivers on pace for 1,000 yards unless I am missing someone, Hartline, Nelson, Decker, Welker. Out of the 4 only Welker could be considered a definite slot guy, although they have used him more like a regular wideout since his knee injury. Danny Amendola would have made it 5 if it weren't for the freak injury. Hartline needs to get healthy soon. DWFs were claiming he wasn't a number 1 receiver or a "playmaker" because of his 1 td, I guess they failed to look at Calvin Johnson and DeSean Jackson's td receptions, as well as Percy Harvin who is considered a "playmaker".

Welker should be getting more props at this point, he is 2nd in the league for receiving, 48 catches on 51 targets compared to the leading receiver who has 43 catches on 67 targets.

Last edited: