2012 college football week 8

Riddlewire

Master
100% system quarterback Geno Smiff being exposed by old white man Bill Snyder's competent defense. The Heisman campaign is over for Smiff.

Announcer bimbo said he threw a chair on the sideline. Chimpy McFatlips has succumbed to his jungle genetics.

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
with former-8th-string-turned-starting tailback Mark Weisman hampered with an ankle injury (and only getting spot carries), Iowa's offense has been inept against Penn State.

Hawkeye quarterback James Vandenberg has been terrible (again), and the Iowa receiving corps has been both unable to get open AND unable to catch the few on-target balls that Vandenberg has thrown. ouch. additionally, Iowa has had two starting o-linemen go down with injury ... terrific left tackle Brandon Scherff's appeared to be serious.

also, it'll go down as a "touchdown pass" from Geno Smiff, but that's a joke. it was a basic jet sweep, only Smiff "tossed" the ball forward all of 8 inches so it'll go down as a pass. pathetic.

seattlefan

Guru
Once again Geno Smiff and WVU gets humiliated when they play a team with a half way competent defense. They're going to do awful against TCU next week too.

100% system quarterback Geno Smiff being exposed by old white man Bill Snyder's competent defense. The Heisman campaign is over for Smiff.

Announcer bimbo said he threw a chair on the sideline. Chimpy McFatlips has succumbed to his jungle genetics.

Expect the media to start pushing for a defensive players to win the Heisman, now that Geno has been eliminated.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Penn State sophomore walk-on cornerback/kick returner Jesse Della Valle had a sure touchdown return ... but black starting tailback/kick returner Bill Belton completely whiffed on his "block" of the kicker, who tripped up Della Valle with a diving toenail tackle . i'm sure the negro is a "great teammate" ... as it was, it was a 40-something yard return.

meanwhile, it's nice to see Della Valle making plays. he also has the longest punt return for Penn State on the year. perhaps he'll "earn" a scholarship at some point.

Conner Vernon 6-124 yds. No touchdowns, but he made two clutch receptions on the game winning drive. :clap2:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
perhaps it went unnoticed today, but a couple of White walk-ons saved Michigan's bacon today against Michigan State.

junior wide receiver Drew Dileo (who is, of course, the holder of numerous school records and runs a 4.5 in the 40) came off the bench to snag a game-high 4 catches for a game-high 92 yards, including a 35-yard snag that set up the game-winning field goal. i "wonder" why he didn't get a scholarship out of high school ...

senior free safety, and arguably the best player on the team, Jordan Kovacs (who also runs a 4.5 in the 40 at 6-feet, 200-pounds) had 5 tackles and a big interception and 25-yard return. i "wonder" why he didn't get a scholarship out of high school, either ...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Nevada's outstanding dual-threat sophomore quarterback Cody Fajardo just took the first snap of tonight's game against San Diego State. if you haven't watched him play, take a look.

also, Richy Turner is the team's leading receiver ... he might be a White kid. nevada also has a couple of good White defensive players in linebacker Albert Rosette (leads the team in tackles) and defensive end Brock Hekking, who is among the nation's leaders with 7 sacks. Hekking is just a sophomore

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
perhaps it went unnoticed today, but a couple of White walk-ons saved Michigan's bacon today against Michigan State.

junior wide receiver Drew Dileo (who is, of course, the holder of numerous school records and runs a 4.5 in the 40) came off the bench to snag a game-high 4 catches for a game-high 92 yards, including a 35-yard snag that set up the game-winning field goal. i "wonder" why he didn't get a scholarship out of high school ...

senior free safety, and arguably the best player on the team, Jordan Kovacs (who also runs a 4.5 in the 40 at 6-feet, 200-pounds) had 5 tackles and a big interception and 25-yard return. i "wonder" why he didn't get a scholarship out of high school, either ...

Dileo is the Wolverines "welker" a speedy sure handed, always open, short, slot receiver. I think every team should have one. It's a new twist for Michigan but with the unbelievably innacurate Denard Robinson throwing balls all over the place you need a sure handed guy who can reach behind or dive for Robinsons inaccurate tosses. Dileos catch with 15 seconds was the difference. I think he'll be used more as he has shown to be a big play guy.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Klein's masterful performance vaulted him to the top of the Heisman race.

Any word on Burkhead's injury? This season has been frustrating due to his constant injuries.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Klein has to be the favorite now. Especially if they remain undefeated. Collin is easily the most athletic QB in the game right now.

I was surprised at how white K. State is - though less so on defense. Seems they have around 9 white starters.

ND is whiter overall but they keep going back to the midget freshman black quarterback over a true leader in Rees.

So, IMO, we have two teams to cheer for in Kansas State and ND against the caste system racists like Alabama and especially Florida.

Phall

Master
Dileo is the Wolverines "welker" a speedy sure handed, always open, short, slot receiver. I think every team should have one. It's a new twist for Michigan but with the unbelievably innacurate Denard Robinson throwing balls all over the place you need a sure handed guy who can reach behind or dive for Robinsons inaccurate tosses. Dileos catch with 15 seconds was the difference. I think he'll be used more as he has shown to be a big play guy.

Dileo actually did receive a scholarship out of high school, but not from Brady Hoke. Dileo was also the place-holder on all four Michigan field goals. Here is Coach Hoke's "generous" post-game assessment:

“He’s not the biggest guy. He’s not the fastest guy. But the one thing Drew is, he’s a football player. What he does for our football team in a lot of different areas from an off returner in kickoffs to holding on PATs and field goals, I think you all would agree that there were two field goals that were pretty important today. The one at the end, that’s a skill set. He’s just a tough, undersized, not fast enough, but he’s a football player. That’s what he is.â€

Looks like Jack Bechta would fire Brady Hoke from his scouting staff.

In addition to Kovacs, Michigan's defense was led by its white linebackers Desmond Morgan (11 tackles) and Jake Ryan (10 tackles, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble). MSU's prize tailback Le'Veon Bell was held to 68 yards on 26 carries, with a long of 8 yards.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Black Racist commentator Rod Gilmore reluctantly put Klein at the top of his Heisman list yet said their were more defenders like Teo that could be deserving of the award. He said no one has had the Heisman moment like RG3 - by Heisman moment he meant the pure hype machine of ESPN promoting the black quarterback agenda. Klein really has done a good job of putting the media pundits as BSPN in a frenzy since their chosen one has sucked the past two weeks.

Also, how is Klein not going up against the predetermined Heisman winner and completely dominating his team not a "Heisman moment"?

Also Zimmerman picked up Geno Smith yesterday :thumb:

TwentyTwo

Master
Oklahoma State WR Charlie Moore had 8 receptions 129 yards and TD from 74 yards...he got the chance to step in after injuries to the starters and did not disapoint!.

Collin Klein...Matt Jones lite?? Maybe a better passer..not quite as fast...Sould be Front-runner for Heisman...

DB-Ty Zimmerman is an NFL Prospect...a converted QB you could see his upside as a starter thru the freshman season!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I love watching Colln Klein play. Here is to Kansas State running the table and making it into the national championship game. He reminds me of a mix between Matt Jones and Tim Tebow. He has a little bit of both in him. What a stud. Kstate is lucky to have him. I wonder how many games he has won in his college career almost all by himself. The dual threat he brings week after week is special. I agree that in a fair world, he should be the favorite to win the Heisman Trophy! Keep it up Collin.

Highlander

Mentor
A tar-baby thug from the thug-ridden UNC Tar Babies delivers a cheap shot hit on Conner Vernon that earns him a one game suspension from the ACC. They simply can't stand to see a White skill player dominate them on the playing field and thus lay waste to the manufactured notion of their athletic superiority, so they have to resort to cheap shots to try and settle the score. It was probably his sell-out White coach that told him to do it anyway...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...s-dirty-cheap-shot-duke-170224156--ncaaf.html

I can't believe no one picked up on this but Rice's true freshman running back, Luke Turner ran for over 100 yards against a very good Tulsa team. I brought him up this spring as he was getting 2nd team carries. He also has been one of their main kick returners with McGuffie and true freshman wr Dennis Parks. I have no idea what happened to Cody Getz but at leat we had Line, Lasckey and Turner hit the century mark.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I can't believe no one picked up on this but Rice's true freshman running back, Luke Turner ran for over 100 yards against a very good Tulsa team. I brought him up this spring as he was getting 2nd team carries. He also has been one of their main kick returners with McGuffie and true freshman wr Dennis Parks. I have no idea what happened to Cody Getz but at leat we had Line, Lasckey and Turner hit the century mark.

Nice find White DB!