2010 Week 14

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, i am going to venture a guess that Hillis doubters are going to come out in force... they won't understand that these are the worst possible conditions ever!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Mangini is smart to leave Peyton in because he's a productive back. Nobody is holding on to the ball well in this game. I can't imagine trying to hold on to a rain soaked ball at 30 something degrees.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You beat me to it backrow. My thoughts exactly. The field is like ice and everything is slippery. Hillis needs to really cover up and protect the ball. I really hope the Browns can come back and win this game.

backrow

Hall of Famer
yeah the announcers really seem to be feeding this agenda. in Cribbs defense he is not a running back, therefore not judged by the same standards as a primary star ballcarrier.

backrow said:
wow, i am going to venture a guess that Hillis doubters are going to come out in force... they won't understand that these are the worst possible conditions ever!

I know and I realize it's hard to be great in every category. Hillis is great in speed, strength, vision and competitiveness but is far from great in ball security. We all know that is his one weakness and I hope he can zero in on that and axe all doubts once and for all.

Other than that I hope he keeps gaining well on the ground on this awesome day with his 5th 100 yard game and surpassing 1000 as well!

Riddlewire

Master
These plays have no chance to succeed. That was never going to be a first down. So why run it? To improve your punt position by 8 yards?

northwinds

Mentor
Yep, Cleveland really needs to come back and win this game....or the blame will go to Peyton for fumbling......on CBS at the half they showed three plays from this game, one being the Hillis fumble....then followed it up with the Bills touchdown making it look like Hillis' fumble led to the TD.....geez.

northwinds

Mentor
Worse than three and out.....they reverse the call on the field and say Delhomme's incomplete pass was a fumble.....now Cleveland's fumbling problem has become the broadcasters theme for the game....geez.

phil3333

enough of the excusing the fumbles by hillis, your #1 job as a rb is to hold onto the ball he had better<div>fix this he may be on pace for the must fumbles buy a rb in a season?</div>

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, so Packers are 1 for 7 on 3rd down on the day and what do they do? after finally setting up with Kuhn behind a FB, they run a QB to the right?? wtf!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Well its now 13 to 6. Cleveland with the ball. Hopefully the Browns brain trust can summon something effective and score a TD. I have my doubts. But Congrats to Peyton Hillis on this historic win over the dark castesystem and all of its enablers.

phil Hillis does have the most fumbles of any NFL RB in at least he last two seasons, Adrian Peterson had 6 during the regular season last year but had some notable ones in the playoffs. If Peyton is the guy we think he is he will have to address this point, whether it's in bad weather or not.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Jake is the white version of AHDIW. Right now his stats: 11 comp / 17 att / 84 yards. Pathetic.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Wallace must truly suck, for him not to put in after the 1st quarter. Maybe he is hurt.

Okay this will probably be Cleveland's last chance. Good field position, 4 down territory. Let's see Hillis show what he's made of!

Anak

Mentor
Like I said, he threw to Hillis there when there's 4 Bills surrounding Hillis. I see Hillis all the time with an open field and Delhomme never even looks his way.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Jake must not start next week. Just intercepted. He is terrible.