2010 Week 14

backrow

Hall of Famer
Delhomme is as always shocking, and Daboll's gameplan is lacking. just run Peyton, they won't be able to stop him consistently 3 times.

also, watching Packers, Kuhn is again demoted to fullback and Nance is running short yardage. wtf. their running stats are atrocious.

Anak

Mentor
He seems to only throw to Hillis when there are defenders surrounding him.

Anak

Mentor
backrow said:
also, watching Packers, Kuhn is again demoted to fullback and Nance is running short yardage. wtf. their running stats are atrocious.

I don't understand this at all. Didn't he just have a great game with short yardage and goal line carries?

Based on performance he should be their featured back.

celt14

Anak I have noticed that the past two games. That is the ONLY time he will throw it to him. When soeone is already draped on his back before the ball gets there. I have seen on numerous pass plays this game already where he is wide open with 10 yards of clear field ahead of him and Delhomme doesnt even look his way. I wish Mccoy was back.

Borussia

Guru
Riddlewire said:
This game feels like a loss.
The offensive play calling is mind-boggling. And Ryan's defense seems like they're not even trying.
Is it possible that upper management has issued the order to throw the season to improve the Browns' draft position?

What you mentioned happens sometimes, but usually for the real dregs of the league such as the ones that have won 1 or 2 games. Hard to pinpoint any sort of draft position when you are in the Browns shoes so the theory is mostly bunk. Besides, coaches and players want to keep their jobs for next year don't forget.

What more often happens is that players mail it in and don't go all out for fear of getting injured this close to the season's end.

Congratulations to Hillis for 1000 yards!

Let's enjoy today and not critique his style. I don't want Hillis getting injured either this late in the year.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Delhomme is in dire need of a replacement. The Browns are in dire need of better play calling. It is sad to see the Browns repeatedly fail to score, even if Peyton Hillis is doing well.

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, Fitzpatrick is pretty damn fast! i remember when he used to play for Rams as a rookie and had quite a few nice runs. he is 3 for 42 already!

Riddlewire

Master
Running Hillis every down won't work.
Delhomme poses zero threat. The Bills can play man coverage and even bring the safety in close. Hillis will be facing a 9-man defensive front (in a manner of speaking) all game long.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Browns have to get a WR in the draft this year. They should get a new OC while they're at it.

Anak

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
The Browns have to get a WR in the draft this year. They should get a new OC while they're at it.

What are the chances they'd draft Sanzenbacher? God, could you imagine? They'd have half of their O-Line consisting of Whites, a White QB, a White RB, a White TE and a White #1 or #2 receiver.Edited by: Anak

G

"42 viewing" never seen that before. Hoping Matt Flynn can hit his throws.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Man, Browns are playing up to 6 Whites on defense at times, and that's with Fujita out with a knee injury!!

Riddlewire

Master
T.O. stumbles on his route, leading to a pick-six, and the CBS studio crew blame Palmer for a "bad read".

Csonka72

Congrats to Hillis, this is great for breaking down stereotypes and hopefully will pave the way to a future where coaches evaluate EVERYONE based on their skill and talent alone, and not throw skin color into the equation.

*waits for over the top Jason Whitlock article about Hillis rushing for 1000 yards*

Anak

Mentor
What the hell was that. If you want to get cute then Delhomme is not the QB to use.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The Juggernaut has brought Armageddon upon this "professional league."Â￾ The pain must be quite unbearable.

I'll never forget this season"¦the year the white running back was emancipated.

celt14

Man I know it has been said 1000 times before but the Browns play calling is atrocious.

celt14

The Bills are going to eat up the entire 3rd quarter on this one boring drive.

alln2

Guru
f**king scumbag announcers

Hillis "giving subliminally messages that he cannot be trusted"

Man I hate to rain on a parade like this but Hillis' fumbling issues is getting a bit terrifying at this point.