2010 MLB Regular Season

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Baseball requires superb hand-eye coordination in hitting, pitching and fielding, which is a huge reason blacks will never dominate it. The PTB and professional whining Negroes still pine for the glory days of themid '60sto mid '70s when blacks peaked at over a quarter of MLB players. That was before the Caste System really set in with its racial spoils system that often allows blacks to cruise by rather than earn it in football and basketball. But you can't cruise by in baseball; it's too much of an individual game and the deficiencies of players can't be hidden like they can in football with its brief flurries of 22 players all running around at the same time while everyone watches the quarterback.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
The immortal Trevor Hoffman picks up his second save in as many games, numbers 592 and 593 for his career. He's number one all-time, and will be the first ever to 600.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Garrett Jones reminds me of Jayson Werth and Ryan Ludwick, two other White sluggers who were at an advanced baseball age before getting an opportunity in the bigs.

<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; : transparent; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none" id=Tixyy>
<DIV =story_line _counted="undefined">Jones turns into Pirates' Pujols
<DIV =story_line _counted="undefined">
<DIV =story_lastupdate>Tuesday, April 06, 2010
<DIV =story_byline>By Ron Cook, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
<DIV =story_>
Since July 1, Albert Pujols of the St. Louis Cardinals has hit 19 home runs. That includes the two he smoked Monday in an 11-6 opening-day win at Cincinnati.
Since July 1, Garrett Jones of the Pirates has hit 23 home runs. He also had two Monday in an 11-5 win against the Los Angeles Dodgers on a spectacular afternoon of baseball at PNC Park.

full article: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10096/1048184-63.stm#ixzz0kTNuO8gM

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Garrett Jones had another HR yesterday-a 3-run shot.

Sometimes it takes quite a bit of perseverance to be successful in baseball-something that whites tend to understand, but blacks rarely do.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
The Brewers have Craig Counsell back and have added Jim Edmonds.

They need such accomplished, hard-working veterans to try and keep their many punks in line.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Yeah, and Dontrelle Willis was going to interest blacks in pitching again. 
smiley12.gif
 zzzzzz yawn snore
<div> </div>
<div>The boys on Sports Center were actually comparing Heyward to Aaron, saying that the sound Heyward's bat makes when it hits the ball is the same one Aaron made.  This after one game and one homerun.  So typical of the media, to take one or two baseball games out of a long six month season to cite trends.  </div>
<div> </div>
<div>The Heyward hype reeks of desperation to me.  The White elites seem to have so much invested in blacks dominating in football, basketball and baseball.  Meantime, their own social policies keep shrinking the pool of even marginal black athletes to promote through affirmative action and media adoration.  And us getting the truth out there does seem to be opening the eyes of more of the DWFs.  </div>

It is simply amazing to me the way they have latched onto this Heyward. I guess though amazing really is not the right word, maybe ridiculous. He has had all of 12 official major league at bats in his entire career 4 KO's and no BB and they are treating him like he is some kind of second coming of a black Jesus Christ. The agenda could not be more obvious, nor could the creepy homosexual-like love fest of the gushers in the sports media be more obvious. They really want to crown him already as black sports hero like they do in other sports (primarily the NFL and NBA) before he has done anything. It is just beyond silly to gush over any rookie or for that matter any young player who has barely gotten his feet wet in the pros. There are lots of young players with his talent in MLB and whether or not he will even pan out is still a matter very much in question. It is hard to even judge a players future even 2 years into his pro career, because baseball is such cerebral sport about mental adaptation and mental toughness more than raw talent. Every level is a dramatic mental step up, and new mental strain, which I don't think is always the case in other sports for certain positions. As a hitter, not only must you make adjustments initially, pitchers then make adjustments to you and you must in turn be able to adjust to their changes on a continuing basis in order to thrive.

Brendan Ryan the young White shortstop for the Cardinals, may be the slickest fielder I have EVER! seen in my entire life as both a baseball fan and player. I would already rate him ability wise up there with Ozzie Smith, the SS who everyone in STL is measured against. Ryan has some of the softest hands I have EVER seen and has amazing instincts, athleticism and a strong accurate throwing arm, even when throwing unconventionally. He is a highlight machine who literally with a little more experience could be among the greatest of all time defensively. Not only that, he hit .300 as a starting shortstop last season, yet he still got little to no respect by the National media and I think we all know why. His career is still far from certain, but it is almost like they can't even be bothered to acknowledge that he even has has talent, but a black rookie is already being proclaimed as a sort of Messiah? RIDICULOUS!Edited by: Bear Backer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The ultimate drunk white fan?

Police: NJ man purposely vomited on Phillies fans

A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Phillies game.

Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned Friday on charges stemming from his behavior at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game.

Police say Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and his daughter after a companion was kicked out for unruly behavior.

Easton police Capt. Michael Vangelo says he saw Clemmens put his fingers down his throat. Philadelphia police say Clemmens also punched Vangelo and vomited on an arresting officer.

Clemens was being held on $36,000 bail on three complaints with charges including simple assault and harassment. His listed phone number is disconnected.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9F4ATB02&amp;show_article=1

0625ddef-1149-4151-841c-6fe547bc3704_preview.jpg
Edited by: Don Wassall

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
The ultimate drunk white fan?
<div></div>
<div>Police: NJ man purposely vomited on Phillies fans</font></div>
<div></div>
<div>A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Phillies game.

Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens,</font> of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned Friday on charges stemming from his behavior at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game.

Police say Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and his daughter after a companion was kicked out for unruly behavior.

Easton police Capt. Michael Vangelo</font> says he saw Clemmens put his fingers down his throat. Philadelphia police say Clemmens also punched Vangelo and vomited on an arresting officer.

Clemens was being held on $36,000 bail on three complaints with charges including simple assault and harassment. His listed phone number is disconnected.

I saw this on Yahoo earlier. You have to be a very mentally unstable person to vomit on a 11 year old girl intentionally.

<div></div></div>
<div>http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9F4ATB02&amp;show_article=1</div>
<div></div>
<div>
0625ddef-1149-4151-841c-6fe547bc3704_preview.jpg
</div>

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
ESPN has a definite agenda for this whole not enough blacks in baseball. Im pretty sure they were the ones pushing it from the start a few years ago. ESPN has become so much more than just reporting on sports as it has for many years. It is really the voice of the caste system.

j41181

Master
Adam Dunn...

Who among you guys think he can make it to 600 homers???
He's 30 (31 in November) and with 317 homers. That's the most of any white player his age. I've hardly seen this guy play (saw a little of him in the WBC), considering ESPN has this "fetish affair" with the NY Yankees.

He's for now, my favorite player. I haven't followed baseball this much since the great (but now disgraced) Mark McGwire retired.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
He might have a fair shot. He's been in the league for nine years, and could probably hit home runs prolifically for nine more, not unlike the great Jim Thome.

He averages 39 home runs per season, so it would only take a little more than seven seasons (about 7.3) of 39 homer production to reach 600. I'd say the chances are reasonable that Dunn could make it.

j41181

Master
PhillyBirds said:
He might have a fair shot. He's been in the league for nine years, and could probably hit home runs prolifically for nine more, not unlike the great Jim Thome.

He averages 39 home runs per season, so it would only take a little more than seven seasons (about 7.3) of 39 homer production to reach 600. I'd say the chances are reasonable that Dunn could make it.
PhillyBirds,

Exactly, I'm hoping he can maintain his home run pattern for another 9 seasons. If he manages two or three 50 homer seasons, and have NO serious injuries (possibility), he'll reach 600 homers.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
j41181 said:
Exactly, I'm hoping he can maintain his home run pattern for another 9 seasons. If he manages two or three 50 homer seasons, and have NO serious injuries (possibility), he'll reach 600 homers.

Dunn's been a model of consistency his whole career. While it's unlikely he'll suddenly jump to 50, one has to be amazed at his continuous production. Dunn hit more than 40 home runs every year from 2004-2008. His career high was 46, way back in his age-24 season. Not to mention that he's been durable as all hell in his career.

Unfortunately, his reputation for poor defense has held him back from being considered an elite talent. Dunn has only one All-Star appearance in his career, which is kind of a shame considering his offensive prowess.

Regardless, good call highlighting him, j41181. Dunn's one of the more overlooked players in the majors, and has done wonders to anchor that Nationals lineup.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Scott Rolen just hit his 5th bomb of the season!

It would really be something if he could launch at least 20 this year.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Yesterday, Whites almost monopolized the home run. I can sense the MSM getting nervous.

If Whites can keep this up, and if other Whites who've started slow can pick it up, the MSM will be very unhappy.

referendum

Mentor
Whats the story with Boesch, he is listed as the starting Tigers left fielder, and Don Kelly, also white is listed as his backup. This would make a sixth white starter for Detroit, including Damon as DH. Quite a transformation from Los Tigres of a few years ago.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The Cardinals have started off pretty well this season, tied for the 3rd best record in the majors right now. Hopefully they will take care of Cincinnati today.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Curtis Granderson's injury means exciting speedster Brett Gardner will be in CF every day for the Yankees.

Curtis Granderson is a pretty good player when healthy.

Nick Swisher looks like he's on his way to another productive season out of RF.

I'm not quite sure what the Yankees were thinking when they cut ties with Johnny Damon, though. Damon is aging, but putting washed-up blacks like Marcus Thames and Randy Winn out there is going to do them any better in the long run.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Regarding "C-Grand" (DWFs probably call him that)...

Here's good insight into the DWF mind (one can never have enough insight!)

http://www.cbssports.com/general/user-updates/393076/player?league_abbr=MLB

They sure love their "superheroes" to be dark-skinned! Sounds like some of them want to propose marriage.
smiley29.gif

I will always enjoy DWFs feigning shock when their "sure thing" may not be a.......

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
It really is SCARY (and predictable) how DWFs think some blacks are going to put up "monstrous" numbers -- which rarely happens -- but they still hold onto their same "thought-process" for the forseeable future.

At the same time, when certain White players are performing magnificently and showing such mastery of the game, these DWFs SHOUT - "sell high/fluke/PEDs!"

In fantasy baseball, some people could have ulterior motives in saying certain things, but I don't think that's the case for the most part. Simply ridiculous. When did baseball become a black man's game? I'm just hoping that Whites keep hitting HRs, and also the double (thumbs up to Jayson Werth). Come on, REPRESENT!