2010 Minnesota Gophers

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Minnesota had 10 white starters in 2007 and 8 in 2008, and 10 last year. Minnesota will be without Eric Decker and that alone willmake them less interesting to watch. Minnesota will start 8 whites this year, a decrease of 2!

Offense
QB- Adam Weber
FB- Jon Hoese (6'2 232)
TE- Eric Lair (6'2 230)
LG- Chris Bunders (6'3 322)
C- D.J. Burris (6'2 290)
RG- Matt Carufel (6'5 302)

Defense
OLB- Mike Rallis (6'2 210)
FS- Kyle Theret (5'11 193)

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
There's nothing to support with Minnesota. They continue to go Deep South negro-crazy with their recruiting. Bringing in Orleans garbage, Florida garbage, despicable, and it is certain to bring much trouble to their campus. And then they'll all feign "shock"..

Now, a Florida tranny:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Jephete-Matilus-106908;_ylt=AvFgsEfvrYddPJ.RmPSkHvxHPZB4

If that isn't "DL" -- I don't know what is... I need my barf bag.
smiley55.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
And they wonder why they are mediocre year after year. According to caste theory, they and Illinois should be dominating the Big 10, since they have more affroletic talent than most of the other schools, yet they are pounded every year by mostly-white Ohio State and Iowa. Look at what has become of the Michigan Wolverines as they've gotten blacker.

Though I've never been there, I can guarantee that the only black folk that you will see on the Minnesota campus are the free-ride affletes from the football and basketball teams.

Observer

Mentor
FootballDad said:
And they wonder why they are mediocre year after year. 
That really is the case. They just cannot learn. Even when tiny North Dakota trounces on them with mostly Minnesota-grown players, they simply do not "get it".

I cannot believe that they are actually so stupid. There must be political and governmental factors forcing some of these decisions.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Good point Observer, I remember when Tyler Roehl ran wild on them a few years back. One of my football buddies in high school recently just signed with them as a Center(Zac Epping). They also dipped into Wisconsin for QB Tom Parrish and OL Matt Eggen. But I agree, they have two sumos starting at both tackle spots and all their incoming LBs are affletes.. Why do teams like these refuse to develop the white talent all around them???

referendum

Mentor
During the Purdue game today the announcers mentioned reports that if the Gophers lost Jim Brewsters job would be on the line. Lets see if that turns out to be the case, and also hopefully his replacement will at least try to emulate Wisconsin (recruit most linemen from your own state).

Highlander

Mentor
Tim Brewster fired! Maybe Gopher fans miss Glen Mason, now? He was a White-friendly coach with some very good teams that went to bowl games and were fun to watch.

smiley111.gif
Bye bye, Timmy boy.