2010 Florida Gators

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the few whites projected to start for Massa Meyer this year. The Gators started six whites in 2007 and 2008 before falling down to three last year. It looks like it will be 2-3 again this year. Absolutly sickening. Florida is another team who will be flirting with an all-black starting 22 in the upcoming years.

Offense
QB- John Brantley

Defense
DE- Justin Trattou
DE- Duke Lemmens

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Here's to hoping the "Flowerda Gayturds" chalk up about 4-5+ losses this season.
smiley21.gif

referendum

Mentor
The Gators are so black that even when a starting linebacker has a slavic sounding name, Jon Bostic, he's still black.
I hate to root against white QB's, but I'm hoping Brantley isn't that good and that the Gators have a deep decline this year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bobby Bowden nearly fell over laughing a few years ago when a reporter asked him if he'd ever recruit a White running back. Pretty soon all the SEC coaches will be doing the same if asked if Whites can play any position other than quarterback and long snapper. . .

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The Florida recruiters/coaches do LOVE their sumos.

I looked at their roster and their DTs are mostly short, including "highly-rated" (from a couple years ago) Omar Hunter:

http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=381298

I've heard the talking-heads make excuses for him and say, "he just needs to improve his endurance."

It's not just that, but many of these 300-pound negroes are WEAK and SLOW! He was already fat when he was on Rivals, and when he decommitted from Notre Dame in favor of Florida, I was glad even though I'm not really a Notre Dame fan. He's likely going to be another "4 star" bust.. Wouldn't surprise me if he still gets drafted though... being a "Gator" and all.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
The Florida recruiters/coaches do LOVE their sumos.

I looked at their roster and their DTs are mostly short, including "highly-rated" (from a couple years ago) Omar Hunter:

http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=381298

I've heard the talking-heads make excuses for him and say, "he just needs to improve his endurance."

It's not just that, but many of these 300-pound negroes are WEAK and SLOW! He was already fat when he was on Rivals, and when he decommitted from Notre Dame in favor of Florida, I was glad even though I'm not really a Notre Dame fan. He's likely going to be another "4 star" bust.. Wouldn't surprise me if he still gets drafted though... being a "Gator" and all.

10 to 1 "YOmar's" BF % is 25%+.6'0, 308 would be okay...for a pro body builder or WSM (ala Pudzianowski), but NOT for a weak@$$, sloppy (grossly) overrated sumo. He probably needs to be holding 265-275 (max) on his frame.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

JReb1

Mentor
Coaches need to stop recruiting solely on the biased over-ranking of all of the ranking services. They're going to end up with an nearly 100% afflete team that may have "track meet" speed but lack fundamentals, stamina and football strength. Steve was much more White friendly than Urban has turned out to be. I thought Urban having great majority White teams in Utah would make him notice how biased the "4 or 5 star" rankings are. Look at Boise State and what they've done with lowly ranked players.
Edited by: JReb1

gatorprideFL

Its not just florida this stuff is progressively getting worse all over the country wait till yall see floridas recruiting class take the field in a couple of years, may have gotten one white dude, this caste system is taking place at an extremely young age, my son was a victim at age 8,<div>The head coach on his team (Black) would use him to demonstrate to the other affletes how your sposed to hit someone. didnt matter how big or black the other kid my son won out on every drill he then started middle linebacker and made 7 tackles his first game and they moved him to the O-line then the next week, TE then, LE on defense, cornerback the kid never had time to adjust to his position, anyways point being when u look at rivals.com or any of those sites there is literally no white kids in the top 150, I dont think u can blame meyer for the system, its much worse in the south, lets not forget he actually referred to The Chosen One as a Stallion during Tebows freshman year.</div><div>Think about that a coach in the SEC calling a white guy a stallion.</div><div>It was the Tennessee game and he was talking about a goal line situation 4th down and he needed three yards.</div><div>He yanked Chris Weak Leak and there began the Tebow Reign.</div><div>I dont even have to tell u what happened............... but i will anyway, Tebow trucked about 7 affletes and scored.</div><div></div>

gatorprideFL

He sure does love an all black defense tho, our most talented white on the defensive side of the ball,<div>Breandon Beal ( Top 2 MLB by Rivals.com) 2009 recruiting class got hurt last year and will now transfer.</div><div>Its disheartening for sure.</div><div>Im not so sure that meyer is racist against his own but hes always got a black def. coordinator </span></div><div></span>and im pretty sure what he thinks about that, dont even know the new coordinators name.</div><div>Ive kinda been tuning myself out lately just disgusted with it all.</div><div>On a side note anybody noticed more cockiness out of the brothers lately.</div><div>I could've gotten in three fights in walmart today, some really cocky n*ggers out there these days. </div>

TwentyTwo

Master
The Sad state of the SEC....this past recruiting class for the Florida Gators resembled that of "Grambling"....NO WHITES out of 28 signees!! 1 OL-Silbermann looks mixed....the Class of 11' has a few white defensive prospects being touted for D1 schools...will Florda, FSU, Miami pass on them?

No white O-Lineman AGAIN?? Robey should be starting! What about Patchan?(who should still be a D-lineman)...speaking of...WHAT happened to Army-All Star *5-Star 06' D-Line Corey Hobbs?? Still a back-up OL?? He was nasty; quick at 6-'4" 293!! The same attributes the brothas have! WHY did they move him?? What a JOKE! I would be interested in seeing how 4-white D-Line starters would do...DE's Lemmens/Patchan; DT's Trattou/Hobbs...know that will never happen!@

Good to see Trattou entrenched at DT! I hope Lemmens can hang-on at DE...some don't have him listed 1st team; He will be under the microscope repeatly for any little mistake...after all 1 white-boy starting is plenty according to some dwf's!

Sorry to hear that about Beal at LB...he could not seem to stay healthy...wonder where he transfers?? Possibly at Villanova where he'd be immediately eligible; possibly help Szczur and co. WIN another title??Edited by: TwentyTwo

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
This year, I think Florida already signed a white QB, so they won't have a repeat of Grambling's class.

Trattou and Lemmens will be given exactly one chance to succeed. If they mess up, the DWFs will be calling for their heads.

JReb1

Mentor
Teams want to have a top 10 recruiting class and you have to sign a bunch of overrated affletes to accomplish that. I wish the recruiting services would just be ignored since they're so biased against White athletes.
smiley7.gif

gatorprideFL

They can't ignore Trattou, the guy just makes plays amazingly for being another unathletic white guy he is always around the ball.
As far as beal he got hurt once then redshirted and just completely got forgotton.
One of the main problems is that the bros dont want to play with a white boy so they dont work with him or the juniors and seniors glom on to the young **** so they can pass the blaton tothe next Spikes.
BTW watch Spikes flop in the NFL, I bleed orange and blue,butthink hes vastly overrated dont know how much longer i can keep pulling for these thugs.
Its starting to look like the creminoles up there in Tallahassee or even worse The U.
Used to be we had quite a few whites, weve had some great ones.
even at skill positions.

gatorprideFL

Hey we'll always have Tim Terrific!!!!
They wont ever be able to take that away from us.
God i hope he adjusts to the NFL.]
Pretty confident he will.
BTWyou guys wantto see some self loathing DWF's go to the DenverPost.com and read the comments under Woody Paiges columns (who is convinced that the broncos got it right by drafting tebow) but man those idiot mountain men up there absolutely hate him.
I think they would trade for Jamarcus Russell right now.
Bunch of tards.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
GatorPrideFL, I was a life-long UGA Dawgs fan (before fulling understanding the caste system). Now, I just pull for White players (on the Dawgs, SEC & NCAA). I also pull for "White(r)" teams in "caste match-ups" vs. "affletic" teams. BTW, although I don't care for the the pro-caste Gators...I think Tebow was 1 of the best college football players of all time.
smiley1.gif

gatorprideFL

Not one of..... The Greatest.
Think of someone better.
you gotta remember every negro in the sec was gunning for him on every down of every game.
They couldn't stand the announcers talking about the best athlete on the field being white. Before every big game one of those thugs would come out and say how they were gonna take him down, To no avail.
That was, to me anyways the great thing about him ishe was the entire defenses focus and still shattered the record books.
Love how he brokeherschel walkers rushing touchdown record.
As a quarterback, now thats impressive.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think it was one of the all-time retarded moves when Jacksonville passed on him (Tebow). Jacksonville, an attendence challenged franchise, had a chance to draft the number one sports hero in Florida. And they could use some QB help. So what do they do?

It just goes to show how stupid the caste system is. In the old days pro-teams would do anything they could to get a local college star onto the pro roster. The following for the player carried over and helped at the gate. In fact the NFL used to have "territories" so that the pro-teams could get first crack at the local college players.

But instead the guy goes 2000 miles away to Denver? It's just stupid.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
To further the point, in another thread there is talk about Danica Patrick and NASCAR. Now no one is questioning the fact that she didn't exactly set the world on fire in open car racing or that she is going to be one of the top drivers in NASCAR. No the point they are making in support of her is that she will be a help in attendance and fan support. So for Danica it's just about the publicity value she brings. So everyone agrees it's a good move for NASCAR. Well the same thing for Tebow playing in Florida. But few people make that point. That is another example of caste thinking: woman+NASCAR=good for business; Tebow+Florida=no big deal.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jaxvid said:
I think it was one of the all-time retarded moves when Jacksonville passed on him (Tebow). Jacksonville, an attendence challenged franchise, had a chance to draft the number one sports hero in Florida. And they could use some QB help. So what do they do?

It just goes to show how stupid the caste system is. In the old days pro-teams would do anything they could to get a local college star onto the pro roster. The following for the player carried over and helped at the gate. In fact the NFL used to have "territories" so that the pro-teams could get first crack at the local college players.

But instead the guy goes 2000 miles away to Denver? It's just stupid.

I thought the Montreal Canadiens were the only pro sports team still practicing this to an extent, but was quite surprised to see how few French Canadians were on their roster during the Stanley Cup playoffs, seemed to be only about three. The team that knocked them off (Flyers) had more French Canadians, as did the team Montreal beat in the round before (Penguins).

gatorprideFL

Jack Del Negro is by far one of the worst offenders of the system, I live just outside jacksonville and grew up about twenty miles from where Tebow grew up, It would have changed everything for me if they would have drafted him.
I used to love the Jags but i can'teven watch them anymore, it is intolerable what they have become.
JaxVid im assuming u have some ties in jacksonville, do u remember the good old dayswith Mark Brunell, Jeff Lageman, Tony Boselli, etc. oh yeah andthey won a few games too.
Seem like suchdistant memories now.
that is a dead franchise,
i hope they move.
What a horrible PR move for a franchise desperate for some good PR.
To not even give the hometown hero andone of thegreatest QB's ever to come out of college so much as a sniff.
Jacksonville is still very much a real southern city (segregated) and people like u and me want to keep it that way and there is a lot of people in jax that feellike theyjust cant cheer for a completely black team.
If Mr. Weaver wants to knowwhy he cant put@sses in the seats there is his answer.
screw him.
BTW even if i wanted to watch i couldn't.
All they're games are blacked out..... literally.