2010 European Championships

albinosprint

Mentor
we are like 45 min away from the final! I'm supposed to be working right now, but I can't because I'm way to pumped for this race. I feel like I'm going to be running in it for christ sakes! GO PEPE!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If veetle freezed, just hit refresh. Don't do anything else. It will come back on. Just so many people watching it.

albinosprint

Mentor
30 min to go!

albinosprint

Mentor
sorry, 40 to go.

Swede

A note to pump you guys up a little more. A commentator on swedish Television fronted Chambers as the favorite after the semis.
Why?
Because "Chambers beat Lemaitre so desicive in the european team championships.
Yeah right... we all remember how Chambers "destroyed" Lemaitre with that huge 3/100 sec margin.
smiley17.gif

albinosprint

Mentor
I hope Chambers blows out a Achilles tendon
smiley2.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Typical of the media. Just like the British Commentators on Veetle. The woman said he looked gangly and goofy. She said he is uncoordinated. Yeah right b****. That pisses me off.
It won't matter if Pepe can take care of business. I'm proud of him regardless of what happens. He is amazing and I keep having to remind myself how young he is! Like the old rock song, the future is so bright, you gotta wear shades!

This is going to be special. I want him to win so bad. Unbelieveably pumped right now!!
Edited by: white lightning

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I heard the British commentator say that Lemaitre is lanky and that he doesn't look like a world class sprinter. I was going to mention it before but the race started just then.

albinosprint

Mentor
white lightning said:
Typical of the media. Just like the British Commentators on Veetle. The woman said he looked gangly and goofy. She said he is uncoordinated.

man, I can't wait for that bitch to eat her own words when that gangly, goofy uncoordinated kid beats that fine specimen of low land gorilla Chambers.

sorry if that comes of racist, but that sh*t pisses me off!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
albinosprint said:
man, I can't wait for that bitch to eat her own words ...

well, if the old adage "You are what you eat" holds true, then it looks like she eats an awful lot of stuff from the south end of a northbound ungulate.
smiley2.gif

albinosprint

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
albinosprint said:
man, I can't wait for that bitch to eat her own words ... 
<div> </div>
<div>well, if the old adage "You are what you eat" holds true, then it looks like she eats an awful lot of stuff from the south end of a northbound ungulate.
smiley2.gif
 </div>

C an't U nderstand N ormal T hinking

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Even in England, 3 of the 4 announcers are black. Wow I didn't know England had that high of a population of blacks. Lol. At least Michael Johnson was fair and compared Christophe to Usain Bolt. I have to give credit to MJ for that. He always seemed fair to Pickering as well over the years. More than I can say for alot of their other commentators, fans and fellow athletes.

Less than a half hour to go until we will see who is the fastest man in all of Europe!

Come on PepeLeFlew. You can win this. Just run your race and block everything else out. He needs to stay relaxed and just let the speed flow! Viva Lemaitre. Viva Le France!

albinosprint

Mentor
yeah, MJ mentioned him being a medal contender in the future. Edited by: albinosprint

albinosprint

Mentor
only 10-15 minutes to go!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Michael Johnson has always been complimentary of Jeremy Wariner, as well. he even said that he'd not be surprised if Wariner broke his 400 record ... of course, that was stated before Wariner's two-year soap opera started.

albinosprint

Mentor
Johnson is Wariners agent, he is probably praying for him to break it. Edited by: albinosprint

Swede

You have to explain to me the expressions "Gangly" and "Goofy". Goofy I know from the Disney figure. Does that men like you are a little corny and lack some intelligence? (I wasnt born with the english or american slang).

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Damn Augustova and the russian woman are fine. Haha. We are only about 10 minutes away from prime time. I am ready and I know you guys are as well.

Let's go Christophe!!!!!!

albinosprint

Mentor
skinny & awkward

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Swede said:
You have to explain to me the expressions "Gangly" and "Goofy". Goofy I know from the Disney figure. Does that men like you are a little corny and lack some intelligence? (I wasnt born with the english or american slang).

Swede, you are correct with your surmise about "goofy."

"gangly" means skinny and awkward.

albinosprint

Mentor
they are getting ready to head to the starting line!!!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i'm curious as to how they determined the lanes for this final... it's obviously not by time, and it seems highly unlikely that it's completely by chance or the two Italians are part of the unluckiest nation in track and field.

does anyone know the answer?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The black commentator just said Chambers will be ahead for the first 70 meters but doesn't know what will happen after that.

albinosprint

Mentor
the two fastest times should be in the center.