2009 Pre-Season

backrow

Hall of Famer
damn, just missed Danny's long TD run! saw his 10 yard catch.

and wow, Vick's lovefast is pretty scary to listen to... even as he throws an interception, nothing but excuses and good-for-hims...

at least they are giving lots of credit to Jason Babin and Dan Klecko ("they are playing like men possesed")Edited by: backrow

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That 55 yard touchdown run will help Woodhead's case alot. He now has 7 carries for 66 yards and a touchdown!Edited by: whiteathlete33

backrow

Hall of Famer
Danny Amendola with a long reception and surprisingly the booth was giving him props!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
What was the playcall on Danny's long run? Was it up the middle like they used him in every other freaking game or did they let him run to the edge and use his speed in space?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Falcons vs. Ravens....WRs Bergeron, Finneran & TE Rader 1 reception & DE Biermann with 1.5 sacks in the 1st half. QB John Parker Wilson has replaced "afflete" DJ Shockley at 2nd string. More to follow...Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Tom Iron

Mentor
Looks like Danny Woodhead will flat out make the team as a running back.
Outstanding!!!

Tom Iron...

backrow

Hall of Famer
Brian Leonard just busted a 23 yard run and has 5 carries for 41 atm.

Danny started off the second half with a 31 yard return and another 20 yard run! Danny has 90 yards on 9 carries!

and Brian just scored on a 4 yard TD! he's up to 61 yardsEdited by: backrow

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Awesome stuff! Keep it up! I hope Danny Woodhead and Brian can break 100 yards tonight. Danny is just 10 yards away right now, and Brian is just 36 away. Great job Danny Amendola too!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Danny Woodhead 134 yards and a TD on 11 carries in the 3rd quarter!
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Man oh man. I've been at the mall and the grocery store. Missed everything. Home now and got the game on. Way to go Woodhead. Woohoo. Happy to here about Leonard as well. He needs to stay at 2nd string running back!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Woodhead has unbelievable speed. No way he doesn't make the team. Jordy Nelson also has 3 receptions for 50 yards. Nice stuff tonight!Edited by: whiteathlete33

backrow

Hall of Famer
Danny just missed out on his second TD by 4 yards... shame!

Brian should be able to get a 100 with few more carries.

and Peyton is still to come!

according to the booth taking sacks for a loss of 20 yards is "all good, all good" for "Michael"Edited by: backrow

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Danny is up to 153 yards on 16 carries and 2 TDs plus a catch for 10 yards and a KR for 31 yards with 5 minutes to go.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

hellhammer

Tonight is a great night for white athletes...I have not been this excited in a while guys
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
go Danny

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
2nd half Falcons vs. Ravens...WR Bergeron 2 receptions, Zinger 1 catch and a monster hit/tackle on punt coverage. Interception for "afflete" Shockley.

Glad to see Woodhead rack up the yardage + TDs!
smiley32.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here is the crime. Even if Danny makes the team, he will be a special teams demon. Why can't our guys get the chance to be a starting running back. In a fair world, Danny would have gotten that chance. He should be getting 15-20 touches a game with the first team on a regular basis to see what he could do. As excited as I am, I'm realistic that he won't be seen hardly come next weekend. I hope I'm wrong. I want him to make the team any way he can. Then I just have to hope for injuries or lack of performance by the 3 or 4 guys ahead of him if he is to ever get a chance.

What a performance by the kid. He is a star at any level. Play the kid. Come NY Jets! Have some backbone. Do what no other team will. Start a white running back!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I think Danny just made the team! Someone mentioned before that he needed to go kaboom and he did!!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Just got back from my fantasy football draft with my friends so I missed most of Woodhead's game. What a performance! And "WhiteRivals.com" acts like we're the ones who are nuts. Tonight is proof that white athletes are just as good- even at a 100% black position like tailback. Our enemies are the true racists. They've already been exposed at WR and tailback is the next position to fall from zealot Rivals' caste control! Tonight makes me feel like posting here is worth it, because all evidence is on our side and truth be told it always has been.
smiley32.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
I think Danny just made the team! Someone mentioned before that he needed to go kaboom and he did!!

I agree, I can't see how they could cut him after this. He had already become a fan favourite "underdog" in caste city NY. Now the fans will respect him even more. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he's put in the mix for third team carries as much as Shaun Greene (recovering from injury) early on. I'm realistic though and realize that Danny will have to continue to have Pro Bowl like YPC production every game this year to even be in the mix for backup carries in the caste NFL. The truth is slowly being exposed though.
smiley4.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Danny Amendola had a good game too, with 3 runs for 21, 2 catches for 40 yards, 2 KR for 47 and a PR for 6! Jordy Nelson had 3 catches for 50 yards. Jacob Tamme had 4 catches for 35. Brian Leonard ended up with 9 runs for 64 yards and a TD plus 2 catches for 8 yards. Eic Peterman had 2 catches for 25 yards. Jerheme Urban had 2 catches for 33, and teammate Sean Morey had 1 catch for 6 yards but lost a fumble. Lance Long was used as a KR and had 2 for 64. Greg Camarillo had 2 catches while his competition Bess had 5, but for less than 40 yards total. Hopefully, Brian Hartline will be starting over Bess.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Leonard went 9-64-7.1 YPC-1 TD. He had the best YPC on the team for a RB that had more than 5 carries and the only rushing TD. I think as of now he's still Cinci's 2nd tailback. He's definitely the best receiving back on the team and his vision has improved as a runner. Now we just need Hillis and Hester to have big seasons. It's probably wishful thinking that it will happen for all 3 of these guys plus Woodhead, but you never know.