2009 North Carolina Tar Heels

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected white starters for the Tar Heels this year. Typical caste team here for loser Butch Davis. White QB, O-Line, TE, and black everywhere else. They started 7 last year, and 5 in 2007.

Offense

QB T.J. Yates

LT Kyle Jolly

RG Alan Pelc

RT Mike IngersollEdited by: Jack Lambert

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I used to love NC's uniforms, but they had to go and screw that up too. At least we are seeing a little improvement in the whiteness of this team, even if it proves to be short lived.

White Power

Mentor
I think they will have 10 or more white starters by seasons beginnings just because an afflete will get hurt putting forth effort on a play, and end up blowing out an elbow or knee. It's bound to happen.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hope you are right, White Power. It usually does happen to several teams a year.

Riddlewire

Master
Caste-bitch Butch Davis did a damned good job burying this one in the back yard.
Thug attacks "friend"
I've been looking for newsbits about Furr on a regular basis, but I never saw anything about this.
Here's what Butch had to say about it:
"I think it was a very unfortunate situation. I think both guys, they're very, very good friends. They were friends before the incident, they're certainly friends now. I think it was a great learning experience for them. I think that they learned an awful lot from that."
Yeah, I'd say Hunter has probably learned a little something about his "friends" now.
On a somewhat related note, Hunter has not been mentioned in any practice report from any source. It wouldn't surprise me if he's been blackballed by his melanin-enhanced teammates. Since they make up such a large percentage of the Tar Babies, Butch would have little choice but to stick him at the back of the line.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Get the hell out Hunter, that pisses me off

Riddlewire

Master
Hunter gets his first mention in a practice report.
He's working on special teams, competing with four other freshmen for KR duties. Butch said he had "good hands". I guess that's something. I just hope Davis doesn't burn his redshirt year for a handful of kick returns.

Riddlewire

Master
Hunter has apparently lost out on the fourth string RB job.
Uncle Butch says he "may" get an "opportunity" to contribute on special teams.
linkEdited by: Riddlewire

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I thought CFN's projections for Uncle Butch's team were a little too white. Sadly, it appears I was right.

Lowell Dyer doesn't start, neither does Aaron Stahl. In addition, the starting TE is black, as well as the FB/ H-Back.
smiley11.gif
Matt Merletti looks like he was chased out of the building, he is no where near the depth chart anymore.
smiley11.gif
I hate Butch Davis.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Well, Zach Pianalto (the Tight End) has been injured for like the last 3 weeks.

I think a few of the O-Linemen were battling injury as well (although, considering their offense is awful, it's possible some Whitey could've been demoted). I hate to say it, but White sumo Alan Pelc isn't very good, but he's still a starter as far as I know. A guy with that much weight on him is probably depressed or homesick, so it's worrisome.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Dyer and Stahl have injury problems, I think. Thanks for the info on Pianalto, Deadlift. Merletti is a different case, though. He may have an injury, or Uncle Butch could've just ran him out like he does every other white skill player.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Butch Davis should join his brother Al Davis, coach the Raiders and help continue to build the fastest (but worst) team in the league. That means Hunter Furr might be brought along to help the Raiders...Oh yeah I forgot, the fastest guy on the NC Black (stuck) Tar Heels is white, so he rides the pine.

Speed need not apply unless it's AFROspeed. Even can't catch the ball speed, straight line- trip over your feet speed or track blazer, but no short area quickness speed- is better to these caste clowns if the player is black. Butch Davis is even worse than Al Davis and I'm frankly surprised they're not related.

Riddlewire

Master
I wasn't going to post this, because I know it's meaningless. But I can at least delight in the misfortune of others.

Freshman runningbacks AJ Blue and Jamal Womble both suffered season-ending injuries Saturday. Blue's career as a productive runner is probably over, as he suffered a torn ACL, PCL, and MCL. He had reconstructive surgery and is expected to be reevaluated in Spring. Womble fractured his wrist and had surgery to repair it. He is expected to be ready for Spring.

The reason this isn't significant news is that Hunter Furr was already the eighth-string runningback on the Tar Heels roster. It's unlikely Uncle Butch will see a need to get him any carries to replace the ones he's losing. He'll just use his first five RBs more.

On a positive note, Zach Pianalto is expected to play in UNC's game tomorrow night.