2009 New Mexico Lobos

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
New Mexico's number of white starters has fluctuated quite a bit since 2005, and this year we might see an increase of one over last year. With a new black coach in Mike Locksley, it will be interesting to see what happens in Albuquerque over the next few years.

Offense
QB Tate Smith-in a fight for the position
WR Chris Hernandez
TE Lucas Reed
LG Mike Cannon
C Erik Cook
RT Ivan Hernandez

Defense
ROLB Clint McPeek
MLB Carmen Messina

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I saw this story about Locksley a little bit ago. Apparantly he has been accused of sexual harassment in less than six months at New Mexico.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4217083Edited by: Jack Lambert

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Another example of bad black on black behavior.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Locksley is suspended for 10 days. The assistant coach he hit filed a police report, but because of Locksley's black skin privilege no charges have been filed.

Sexual harassment allegations and punching an assistant, all within six months. No wonder colleges areless thaneager to hire black head coaches with "pioneers" like Locksley apparently the best to choose from.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow, what severe punishment, not to mention cowardice by the local fuzz. (Scratching my head)

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
And they still wonder why there are almost no black head coaches in college football. Also, when your team has a sparkling record of 0-8, that could be another reason why schools don't really hire black head coaches.
Former Lobos aide: Locksley hit and choked me

Jack ESPN's OTL even had a show about Locksley, he's had 3 violent incidents in the past 18 months after being named the coach at New Mexico. Get this guy the hell outta there!!