2009 Minnesota Golden Gophers

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the whites expected to start for the Gophers this year. Minnesota had 10 white starters in 2007 and 8 in 2008.

Offense

QB Adam Weber

TE Nick Tow

LG Chris Bunders

C Jeff Tow

RG Matt Carufel

Defense

DE Barrett Moen

DT Eric Small

MLB Lee Campbell

WLB Nate Triplett

SS Kyle TheretEdited by: Jack Lambert

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Kyle Theret is listed as a strong safety, which is odd considering how the coaches have acknowledged that he is their best cover man, and possibly the team's bestoveral athlete...

he has started a few games at cornerback in his career, but i guess havingone white star at a verboten position (wide receiver Eric Decker) is pushing it as far as they can.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Minnesota supposedly has some highly touted black qb they want to try and put in to get playing time, hopefully this will not impact Decker's numbers or Adam Weber who is a real underrated QB.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is a team I can watch in the upcoming season. 11 white starters is not too bad. I am hoping for Eric Decker to have a monster season.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan said:
Minnesota supposedly has some highly touted black qb they want to try and put in to get playing time, hopefully this will not impact Decker's numbers or Adam Weber who is a real underrated QB.

MArquis Gray
smiley26.gif

Kaptain

Master
It's so disappointing to see the Gophers this year. The QB Weber is a good QB and WR Eric Decker is awesome. Decker is one of the top recievers in the country as most of you probably know. He has well over 100 yards today late in the 4th quarter against Syracuse. What's disappointing is watching the black Sumos on Minnesota's offensive line constantly go offsides and then let guys fly by them - nearly every pass play. Like they couldn't find large Minnesotan Norwegian that could play Offensive tackle. Weber has so little time to throw the ball. I'll try to post pictures of these sumos.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
MLB(UM) Lee Campbell has 10 tackles on the day. Max Suter has looked good for the Orange in run support today. As we speak Paulus throws his first pick of the day. Im feeling a td to Decker to end thegame!
smiley4.gif

green fire317

Banned
Minnesota won, Decker, despite not having a td burned the Syracuse defense. he finished the day with 183 yards!Edited by: green fire317

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Minnesota looked very white today as opposed to previous years. Good win over an improved Syracuse.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
It's so disappointing to see the Gophers this year. The QB Weber is a good QB and WR Eric Decker is awesome. Decker is one of the top recievers in the country as most of you probably know. He has well over 100 yards today late in the 4th quarter against Syracuse. What's disappointing is watching the black Sumos on Minnesota's offensive line constantly go offsides and then let guys fly by them - nearly every pass play. Like they couldn't find large Minnesotan Norwegian that could play Offensive tackle. Weber has so little time to throw the ball. I'll try to post pictures of these sumos.

Excellent commentary!

Two more Florida sumo's are headed to Minnesota
smiley21.gif
smiley21.gif

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Johnathan-Ragoo-94653

http://rivals.yahoo.com/minnesota/football/recruiting/player-Doral-Willis-82646

I love the 3.75 rating from 28 people... No sh*t, he's way fatter than most high school players, but these slow-footed sumos ALMOST ALWAYS get EXPOSED on the collegiate level.

A PATHETICALLY dark class. Expect more crime on the Minnesota campus..

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Deadlift,

This sumo fetish the Gopher's have is despicable. Minnesota has a large population of big, tall and strong Nordic Americans. Hell, Brock Lesner is an alumni! This is truly sickening. If they had an all white, all Minnesotan line they would be a threat in the Big 10 instead of a .500 team.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Updated starters with Decker injury. Stommes has been benched for a sumo, according to Minny's depth chart. No wonder South Dakota State got to Weber so much, really fat, slow tackles, and no recieving threat or running game. The best runner the Gophers have is their FB, and their best recieving threat is Tow.

Some good news is Barrett Moen starts at DE now.Edited by: Jack Lambert

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Minnesota is a totally different team without Decker, I am just starting to realize how important he is to this team. Hopefully they will continue to develop white skill kids and for god sakes Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin are full of big white kids who can move, DONT GO SUMO!