2009 Miami Hurricanes

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected whites starting at Thug U this year. This is an increase of 2 from last year, believe it or not.
smiley11.gif
Besides that, Thug U has decided that four white starters is enough for them, as they started four from 2005-2007.

Offense

LT Jason Fox

C A.J. Trump

RT Matt Pipho

Defense

WLB Colin McCarthy

green fire317

Banned
i am suprised they have a white guy at left tackle. i would have thought that thug u wouldnt put a white guy at left tackle because they are not athletic enough to protect the qbs blind side.

White Power

Mentor
the Qb is black and he can't hit his babies mama with the football if she was standing in front of him holding her public assistance check. However if he gets hurt then the team and theDWF can blame whitey for not protecting the afflete. I would not want to protect this Qb blind side if I was a white player.

whiteCB

Master
I continue to happily watch a once dominate caste oriented program crumble down with each passing season. I take much pleasure is seeing the Hurricanes not ranked in the top 25 and not winning bowl games!! I'll drink a cold one to that!
smiley32.gif

White Power

Mentor
They will soon figure it out that a team filled with blacks= no discipline, and no discipline equals a very athletic yet still mdeicore football team. Unlike a majority white team that would have both.Edited by: White Power

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
<div>2 White QB Transfers leave Miami with little QB depth! I'm glad the kids realized they weren't going to get a fair shake with Randy Shannon at the helm and took off for hopefully fairer (and whiter) pastures. The funny thing is that it leaves 2 black QBs to stumble, bumble, and fumble their way around the backfield!
smiley36.gif

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/9981646/Backup-QBs-Cook,-Smith-leaving-Miami

CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) - Miami backup quarterbacks Taylor Cook
and Cannon Smith say they are leaving the Hurricanes. Both are trying
to find new schools in time for the fall semester.</div>
Their decisions mean freshman A.J. Highsmith, whose father Alonzo
Highsmith was an NFL running back and a member of the Hurricanes' 1983
national championship team, likely will enter the season as the backup
to starter Jacory Harris. Holder Matt Perrelli saw time at quarterback
in one game in 2006.

Cook
was named No. 2 quarterback after the spring practice season, but Miami
coach Randy Shannon revealed Monday that competition for the backup
spot had reopened.

Smith completed his only pass last season, for two yards. Cook didn't have any passing stats in his lone Miami season.

SteveB

Mentor
I just heard from one of my inside sources that Taylor Cook will be transferring to Rice University, which is close to his hometown. Rice is quickly becoming one of my favorite teams.

Cook is a stud at 6'7", 235 lbs and runs a 4.6. He was one of the top Texas HS QB recruits a couple of years ago.

Ankiel

Colonel_Reb said:
2 White QB Transfers leave Miami with little QB depth! I'm glad the kids realized they weren't going to get a fair shake with Randy Shannon at the helm and took off for hopefully fairer (and whiter) pastures. The funny thing is that it leaves 2 black QBs to stumble, bumble, and fumble their way around the backfield!
smiley36.gif

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/9981646/Backup-QBs-Cook,-Smith-leaving-Miami

CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) - Miami backup quarterbacks Taylor Cook and Cannon Smith say they are leaving the Hurricanes. Both are trying to find new schools in time for the fall semester.Their decisions mean freshman A.J. Highsmith, whose father Alonzo Highsmith was an NFL running back and a member of the Hurricanes' 1983 national championship team, likely will enter the season as the backup to starter Jacory Harris. Holder Matt Perrelli saw time at quarterback in one game in 2006.

Cook was named No. 2 quarterback after the spring practice season, but Miami coach Randy Shannon revealed Monday that competition for the backup spot had reopened.

Smith completed his only pass last season, for two yards. Cook didn't have any passing stats in his lone Miami season.

Looks likethose guys left for a reason. Jacory Harris has brought The U back.His perfectly placed, perfectly spiraled passes just float into the receiver's hands like feathers. They couldn't drop them if they tried. I thought last week's game against FSU was a fluke, but it looks like he might be the real deal.

After tonight's game, the commentators all agreed that he's the best QB in the ACC.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
2-0=Miami back? I wouldn't be so quick in annointing the new blacklete. They are well known for being erratic/inconsistent/streaky. The fact that the announcers are hyping him is a good sign there's a fall soon to come. Think Juice Williams.

Credit where it's due, Jacory does look good so far. Better than what I thought or had previously seen. He is a pass first guy and only runs when necessary and did throw a nice ball. However I'm with the Colonel on this one. He didn't have to use progression reads very much and Tech was very bland on defense. If he can get pass Virginia Tech and Oklahoma's defense, then I'll believe Miami is back. They do have one of the toughest schedules in the nation so it should show if Jacory is ready for primetime.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Lets see how he does against Oklahoma and Virginia Tech first before we go annointing him a great QB.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Ankiel said: "After tonight's game, the commentators all agreed that he's the best QB in the ACC."

That made me chuckle real good... The WHOLE ACC practically starts black QB's! It shouldn't be too difficult to be better than Nesbitt, Jameel Sewell (UVA), Tyrod Taylor and the black QB for Duke. I'm also not sold on the very-hyped Russell Wilson of NC State.

BC, Clemson, UNC, Maryland and FSU are the only teams starting White QB's! Don't underestimate Clemson's Kyle Parker! Al Groh's love of the dark meat may get him canned at UVA. What an IDIOT!!

Edited by: Deadlift

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
When I watched Jacory Harris against FSU, he looked pretty damn good. It was almost dead even between him and white QB Ponder for passing proficiency (both are very athletic QBs by the way), but I think Jacory gets my nod for the better game. Miami won, Jacory got back on the field after an injury and while both are great dual threats- Jacory seemed to be the biggest difference maker with his feet. Harris also looks like he has a solid head on his shoulders, unlike Pryor (or Vick Young in the NFL).