2009 Memphis Tigers

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Tommy West has blackened Tiger High up worse than any coach they have ever had. They had 6 white starters in 2005, 8 in 06', 9 in 07', and 5 in 08'. This year is even blacker.
smiley11.gif

Offense
TE Deven Onarheim
RT Brad Paul
LG Michael Antonescu

Defense
NT Charlie Bryant

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You are correct about that PhillyBirds. EVERYTHING in Memphis is a bad situation!

Riddlewire

Master
The unquestioned King of all Caste Coaches has been fired.

Tiger football head coach Tommy West fired

I expect Memphis to go hard after Charlie Strong, DC at Florida. My sources tell me that West's "Grand Black Experiment" backfired on him. All his blackletes didn't want to play for a 'cracker'. So Memphis will have to hire an even MORE ghetto-appeasing coach, or just give up and hire a black coach.
See ya in Hell, Tommy (from Heaven).

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
That's beautiful. I had to go to the Ch 5 website and post a comment after reading that. One sorry DWF commented that he "did the best with what he had", like he didn't have any control over who was recruited for the team!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm glad Tommy-One-Tone is gone! If he hadn't ignored all the white talent in Tennessee, his teams would have been a lot better, but NOOO!, he couldn't think of doing such a horrible thing as depriving the "inner city youth" of "opportunity." Good riddance!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I just clicked back to the Ch 5 websitethat this story is on, and you won't believe some of the incredible DWF apologists that they have there defending this piece of crap, racist coach.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Link Now Memphis can have a black coach to go with it's all black team.

Memphis is expected to hire Washington Redskin's secondary coach as their new Head Coach.

Not that anyone cares, but a white QB, Will Hudgens is starting for Memphis now.

Charlie Bryant and Deven Onarheim don't start anymore.

Brad Paul starts at Center now.Edited by: Jack Lambert