2009 Idaho Vandals

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Idaho is a great example of the Caste System. Without it, they would have an almost all white team. Instead, they have bought into the system and are bringing in non-whites from all over. In 2008 they had 8 white starters, 9 in 2007, and 13 in 2005 and 2006. Pretty pathetic stuff from such a white state.

Offense
QB Nathan Enderle
WR (X) Eric Greenwood
WR (S) Max Komar
TE Peter Pjorvik
LT Matt Cleveland
RG Adam Juratovac

Defense
DT Michael Cosgrove
DE Aaron Lavarias

MLB Paul Senescall-in a fight for the position

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Idaho relies heavily on the Poly pipeline to recruit. They pretty much slot those guys all along the line and some lb positions, as for the db and wr's except for this year, they rely on the brothers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone been keeping up with Idaho? I know they have been playing well and Max Komar is having a great season. Have the number of white starters increased?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm not really sure Leonardfan. Check it out on their website and let me know and I'll update the starters if they've changed.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
After some searching on my part, I managed to find Idaho's depth chart for today's game at Hawaii. Idaho's predictions for this year are accurate, the only thing that I saw is that Paul Senescall won his position battle at MLB. As you said earlier Reb, nine white starters is pathetic from Idaho.