2009 Green Bay Packers

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Allen Barbre the RT for the Pack had a bad game last and let Adewale Ogunleye get the best of him(he gave up two sacks), lets hope he can clamp down and keep rdgers up this year. A perfect scenario would be for Rodgers to win the MVP, and lead the Packers on to a Super Bowl win with the most white starters in the league!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The Outlaw Josey Wales is one of ol' Clint's finest pictures!
smiley1.gif

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yes, the Packers are the least racist team in the NFL. They are the BYU of the NFL. God bless 'em.

referendum

Mentor
Matt Giordano is signed by Packers, who now officially become the team we should all be rooting for this year.

The Hock

Master
With Giordano, Havner, and Rodgers that makes three white guys on the Green Bay roster who played their high school football in Northern California.

Go Pack.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope Giordano makes a nice impact and is finally given a chance to start.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I think my prayers have been answered in the Pack signing a ball hawking safety in Giodano!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Giordano has tremendous speed. Who can forget all the ground he gained on Devin Hester, who has been called one of the fastest players in the league,during Hester's long kickoff return in the Super Bowl.
Giordano went to Cal, so it's safe to assume he isn't a dummy. His lack of playing time thus far is illustrative of how tough it is on whites to get a fair shake at every defensive position.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Good news! I could also see the Packers drafting Jake Sharp if he continues to have a great senior season and dazzles at the NFL combine. Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy have shown they want to try to bring in the best players to help their team win as much as they can. They can only go so far though, to prevent the racist DWFs, CaucasianRivals media and any black racists on their roster from rebelling. Once an NFL team passes the 50% white mark "A PC ALERT" goes out.

I think Thompson will bring in someone like Sharp if he can b/c he will definitely drop in the draft much further than he should. However, it might be hard for these guys to continue to do their best to improve their team without getting wrath from the anti-white racists. The Pack will have to make it to the playoffs and win at least one game this season for Thompson and McCarthy to have the pull to bring in Sharp as their scat back to spell Ryan Grant. Ryan Grant would definitely be most effective with a complimentary scat back by my observation. If the Pack doesn't make the playoffs the Rivals media may start complaining about the whitening of the Packers like has happened with the Pacers.

G

The drunks in the media (Scouts.com) actually said that Matt is one of the fastest players in the league.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
The St Louis-GreenBayis a must see this week. With Amendola making an appearance with the Rams and Matt making his with the Pack, I think if you're going to watch a game this is the one to watch!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Plus, don't the Rams have 4 starters on defense. Correct if I'm wrong, Lauranaitas, Vobora, Gibson, and Long?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Vobora Mr Irrelavant!! Carriker is on IR am i correct?

foobar75

Master
celticdb15 said:
The St Louis-Green Bay is a must see this week. With Amendola making an appearance with the Rams and Matt making his with the Pack, I think if you're going to watch a game this is the one to watch!

Someone please be sure to catch the caste commentary from this game as well. I want to know how many times the announcers mention the words:

- Overachiever
- High-motor
- Hard-worker
- Deceptive Speed
- Not quick/athletic but can make plays

(and anything else I may have missed)

G

No word on Matt being considered for any plays on D, has been getting special team reps, but the drunk white media has so far avoided all white hating cliches (big suprise) Korey Hall injured concussion/shoulder so he is out, but for Kuhn, Jackson a reserve back is out this week and lo and behold Kuhn is listed as "emergency" half back. No word if the NFL Network is organizing a protest over this gross violation of racial protocol. I await breathlessly on what his eminence Tony Dungy has to say about this slap in the face to all the superior athletes the world over. Manifest Destiny feel free to chastise me for any breaches of exceptable white uppityness.

Pollyanna

Guru
I truly want Green Bay to make a run for the Superbowl. At least it would shed light on the playing ability of whites, whilst further illuminating the dubious strategy of starting an all black defense against a blended offense.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Just got my local Wisconsin newspaper and Derek Martin
smiley21.gif
and Nick Collins will be the starting safetiesfor the game tomorrow. Martin will be on a short leash though and Collins may not be 100%. So there is a good chance Giordano could spell out either of the two, get some PT on Special teams and if Martin royally screws up he will be the guy.

G

The O-line had better take advantage of their white privilege and play better, tackle has been embarrasing the last two weeks. But on the other hand the coaching staff and Rogers did little to adapt to what pass protection they had. Seems the plan was drop back, hold ball, get crushed. While the coaches are at it they can go back to film of the golden age of the FB, the era of the Jims (Taylor for GB) and see how to use a running FB so maybe Kuhn can give the NFL Network a stroke. Also they can reference the Brockington/MacCarthur era and if they really have time they can pull out old Bears from the 70s early 80s for the Walter Payton/FB where they actually split some carries.

G

I believe Matt G. stuck it to an afflete on a return, good news that he was out on the field. The Pack beat perhaps the worst team in the league in mostly unconvincing fashion. But I think the headcoach has kept some plays off the field and hence off the camera. I believe the short passing game will be brought out for the Minnesota game because of their ferocious pass rush. If not then perhaps McCarthy is yet another drunk white coach that watches or reads too much of the drunk white media's work.

G

Add a white player with Taushs signing yesterday, subtract a black player with Blackmon's IR (where he seems to belong). In other developments this leaves Jordy back as PR and I'm not sure the Pack wants him back there, and with Allen Rossum getting cut I'm nervous they will cut a white player to make room for him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There are a number of terrible offensive lines in the league, yet the one that has been criticizedrelentlessly from the first game of the regular season is Green Bay's all-white one. Yes, they haven't played up to expectations and there have been injury problems and Aaron Rodgers has been sacked a lot, but Rodgers ranks 8th among QBs in quarterback rating. When Big Ben takes a lot of sacks the media often assures us that it's because he holds on to the ball too long. Of course the Steelers have a sumo-dominated o-line. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

ESPN
smiley8.gif
currently is running an article on its website entitled "Rodgers Not Calling Out Line." Curious headline and choice of article, isn't it? The implication being that the line is so terrible that it's newsworthy that the QB isn't publicly criticizing it. And we can be sure that it's not because caste clowns in the media haven't been egging Rodgers on to do just that.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4561380

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Leave it to the media to go after white linemen. The media does however give alot of credit to the New England offensive line.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Big Ben could never call out his horrible sumo line without them hating him. Of course he wouldn't want that.

Essex, Colon, Stapleton, and Starks should be nowhere near an NFL team. They are all horrible. I wouldn't want some idiot like Starks protecting my blindside. Trai Essex and Stapleton are clueless on how to play the line. Colon is slow and fat. The Steeler's guards can't block worth crap on running plays.