2009 East Carolina Pirates

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected whites starting for Skip Holtz this year. This is the sorriest and blackest team in whole FBS right now. Yes, it is almost worse than Thug U at the moment. Skip Holtz is the ultimate caste whore. This lineup is truly disgusting. I almost though they would have an all black starting lineup this year. Anyway, they had 4 in 2008, 6 in 2007, and 7 in 2006. So this is be a "down" year for them.
smiley5.gif
smiley18.gif
smiley11.gif
Skip Holtz has been blackening this team since he got here. I hope this team loses every game this year.

Offense

RG Cory Dowless

RT D.J. Scott

Defense

MLB Nick Johnson

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Y'all don't forget about Mississippi State. They have 4 whites starting this year after 3 last year and just 2 in 2006 and 2007. Now that is blackicity.
smiley126.gif

whiteCB

Master
Was Skip's father Lou this bad at ND? I was too young to really remember him at Notre Dame? How was Lou as a caste coach?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Lou was nowhere near that bad at Notre Dame. He definitely blackened the team up from what it had been, but nothing like his son. He wasn't too far off from this when he coached South Carolina though.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
When 75% of the population (with most H.S state championship teams being majority white) makes about 15% of a starting lineup and only at two positions a logical person should be wondering why? But this is why they are called DWFs.
smiley55.gif

White Power

Mentor
TJR as long as you have Marshall Faulk talking up the brotha's as well as other Ex affletes I'm afraid it won't get better unitl whites take a stand and demand equal treatment under the athletic laws governing the NCAA and the NFL. Until we make it a civil rights issue I beleive fans will continue to let this fiasco play out as is unfortunately.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah, logically and based on merit I would say basically every FBS team should fall into the 50-90% white range. We are around a 75% white country. Actually 80% of Americans are at least mostly white ethnically according to CIA fact book. It might fluctuate from team to team some (based on academics, location etc.) but a 15% white team is utter BS.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
BTW, it pisses me off (as much as reading about a team like this) that RB and CB at the highest level is banned for whites. And CB looks to be banned for whites in the FBS.

We are slowly making progress though- whites have proven we can "still" play WR at the highest level with Welker, Curtis and others...and now we have Decker, Shipley and others this coming draft. Peyton Hillis proved a very unheralded- 7th round pick- white "fullback" can run the ball and look like one of the best in the league. Now we are seeing more white RBs in the FBS. I think RB is the next position for whites to break through at in the NFL, I can feel it! Cautious optimism!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I was taking a look at tonight's caste matchup between VA Tech and ECU, and the only reason that I see to bother watching it is to root for the middle linebacker, Nick Johnson. They are a coal black team with just a few token whiteys. Of course, the two wideouts with the highest YPC are the white guys, Reyn Willis (a whopping 5 catches, 20YPC average) and freshman Andrew Bodenheimer with 2 catches, 22.5YPC. Of course, they list Dustin Lineback (great name for a linebacker) as "co-starter" at LOLB with blacklete Jeremy Chambliss. Here at CF, we never root for affletes to come down with debilitating injuries;-) but if something were to happen to QB Pinkney, then Josh Jordan would have a shot, and if WR Jamar Bryant somehow went down, then Willis might take his spot (at least according to the depth chart). Hey, then we'd have something to root for!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
VA Tech, of course, has a starting white WR. And his name is Danny Coale!

That's funny that his last name is Coale, especially when we talk about coal black teams, lol. My favorite name that has to do with color is Blair White, especially since his jersy reads B. WHITE, sort of like "be white." I could also imagine a hypersensitive type watching the game and hearing the announcer saying "and White with the reception" and them saying "Hey, how dare them say 'white'? Race does not matter!!!" With me correcting them saying "His name is Blair White...retard!

Skip Holtz should be congratulated and given an award for Caste-busting in sports for delaying the very first 22-black starter team in FBS for one more season. I'm sure the easy thing to do would be to just start all the blacks. But it takes great courage to let three whites start, when he didn't have to do that. Holtz is a true culture warrior by standing up against the PC and Cultural Marxist agenda by doing this... NOT!!!!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Sad to say though, that when I search for the name "White" for players,most of them are BLACK!! In looking through the ECU roster, and media guide, for this game, I would expect the ECU campus to be 90% black. .....But it isn't, is it? I had to wipe my computer screen down to clear all of the coal dust off.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Funny posts, Electric Slide and FootballDad! Danny Coale is someone we've had our collective CF eyes on for a while. East Carolina is one of the worst caste teams, no doubt.