2009 Baylor Bears

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Baylor started 9 white in 07' and 08, 5 in 06' and 6 in 05'. I doubt whether we'll see a much whiter Baylor team anytime soon.

Offense
QB Blake Szymanski
FB Andrew Judy
TE Justin Akers
LT Danny Watkins
C J.D. Walton
RG James Barnard
RT Cameron Kaufhold

Defense
DE Zac Scotton
MLB Joe Pawelek
FS Jordan Lake

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Mike

Guru
Everyone wants to talk about this team because of R. Griffin, who granted is a very good QB. But too many people are overlooking Joe Pawelek and Jordan Lake. They will both be First Team All Conference by the end of the year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Agreed Mike, Jordan Lake and Joe Pawelek are the guys to watch. what dont people get about Griffin?? He is just like Vince Young, Dennis Dixon and any other sprinter built Qb that has started at these schools. He is exciting to watch and has a ton of speed but he will never be an NFL Qb. sorry he's just part of the system.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Here's a great article about Joe Pawalek. I have mixed feelings about Baylor, I want Pawelek and Lake to excel and get exposure but i have a feeling no matter how weel they play the media will just want to congratulate Robert Griffin for the miraculous turnaround. Granted they play in the Big 12 so nothing will come easy.

Celebrating mediocrity just won't cut it for high impact Baylor linebacker Joe Pawelek.Edited by: celticdb15

P-NutLane

Guru
Griffin is not that good. Baylor has had a crap team since 1994! Every year I root for them, and they never fail to suck.

Riddlewire

Master
I didn't see this mentioned anywhere else, so here it is.
Baylor's black QB Robert Griffin tore his ACL in their game Saturday and is out for the season.
They also lost cornerback and return-man Mikail Baker (do I even need to say it?), also to ACL tear.
Backup QB Blake Szymanski also suffered a mild shoulder injury and is day-to-day.
link

They have three other QBs after Szymanski. All white. So, unless they go to some sort of permanent "wildbear" offense, Baylor will be using a white QB for the rest of the season.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
It was obscene the way the Caste (black supremacist) media was "trying to scare us" by showing prepared videos of Griffin - running the hurdles event - during Baylor games last season. The slobber coming from the Caste(trated) announcers was absolutely unreal. It ranks right up there as among the worst I've ever seen.

I'm guessing the Caste clowns did some of the same things this season, but I have not watched any Baylor this year. Most black track folk strike me as effeminate and finnicky. Roids might be part of the reason for that. What I'm saying is, I can do without the "ebony titan" propaganda.

If I want to watch track, I will turn it to a channel with track. If I want to watch football, I actually want to see football. Thanks Riddlewire, for posting the story, as I was completely unaware of him getting injured on Saturday.

StarWars

Mentor
Did they ever show Brian Hartline doing hurdles for Ohio State? I love how stupid the media can be when they call whites slow that literally do track on the mere fact of their speed alone. Jake Sharp could be a pro sprinter himself, being Devin Hester speed (or faster) at his size. Sharp and Gerhart are the best runningbacks of 2010.

Riddlewire

Master
Deadlift said:
It was obscene the way the Caste (black supremacist) media was "trying to scare us" by showing prepared videos of Griffin - running the hurdles event - during Baylor games last season. The slobber coming from the Caste(trated) announcers was absolutely unreal. It ranks right up there as among the worst I've ever seen.

Agreed. He was definitely the winner of the media's Hypesman Award. It cooled off substantially once the season started and they decided that Chicory Harris was the new afrogod. But back during the spring and summer, you couldn't watch any media in this part of the country without having Griffin-love shoved down your throat.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I know the announcers are going to weep over the Griffin injury, but I am now looking forward to watching more of the Big 12 conference games. It should be interesting.

Let them weep!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
That puts Baylor on our list of whitest college teams now.
smiley1.gif
The Big 12 is one of the three BCS conference where whites make up over 40% of the starters. Good luck to Blake Szymanski. Also, the best to Pawelek and Lake.