2009 Air Force Falcons

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Air Force has been one of the whitest programs in the country since I started doing this research in 2005. In 05' they started 14, in 06' they had 19, and in 07' they started 21 whites, making them the whitest team in the land. Last year they fell to 18. For the second year in a row there are no starting white CBs. The blackening of the defense is not a good sign.

Offense
FB Jared Tew
WR Kevin Fogler
WR Jonathan Warzeka
TE Sean Quintana
LG Nick Charles
C Michael Hampton
RG Peter Lusk
RT Chris Campbell

Defense
DT Ben Garland
DE Myles Morales
DE Rick Ricketts
ILB Justin Moore
ILB John Falgout
DB Chris Thomas

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Looks like Air Force is going back to black. From 21 white starters just 2 years ago to 15 now is a big difference. At least both receivers are white.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes it is quite a change, more noticeable because they have been the whitest team in the land.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
They have a black WR too, and yes it is quite a change, more noticeable because they have been the whitest team in the land. 

They have a black wr starting? I count 8 whites on offense. That gives them a black qb, rb, and lt.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
My mistake. For some reason I was thinking they use three. They just use two. I think I better quit for the day. Brain drain.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Updated white starters.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Air Force absolutely throttled Nicholls State yesterday, 72-0. I don't know how many of you remember, but we used to have a Nicholls State defensive player who posted on the board.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are Air Force's updated starters. They are playing in the Armed Forces Bowl this year.

Nick Charles starts at LG.

John Falgout starts for the injured Ken Lamendola at ILB.

A black LB starts at Alex Means' OLB position.

Air Force has darkened a little over the course of the season. Their LB corps. has been decimated by injury, so that may be the reason.