2008 Boston College Golden Eagles

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected white starters for this season.

Offense
QB Chris Crane
TE Ryan Purvis
LT Anthony Castonzo
LG Clif Ramsey
C Matt Tennant
RT Rich Lapham

Defense
LE Alex Albright
DE Jim Ramella
LB Brian Toal
LB Mark Herzlich
LB Mike McLaughlin
SS Paul Anderson

RBs Dan Mulrooney and John Siravo should also see some playing time.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

G

Not to be rude but BC dosent have a good track record when playing white rbs. I dont think Mulrooney is going to get a chance. They will find somebody else. If there are any betters out there, expect BC to finish dead last in the ACC. They have a very weak secondary as well outside of Paul Anderson.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
We'll see what happens in regards to the RBs, but BC is still probably my favorite ACC team, as they are the least anti-white.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
BC is quietly having a nice season!

They blew-out UCF earlier and now get a CLUTCH victory at NC STATE today!

BC Tight End, Lars Anderson, made an important catch and run on that game-winning drive.

[url]http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key =46654&sport=1[/url]

QB Chris Crane finished the drive with a nice rushing TD! He's a pretty big guy, and I noticed some "swivel"...

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
A promising excerpt about 2 of our recruits who visited BC recently...

One of the main things that stuck out to Cincinnati (Ohio) St. Xavier defensive end Pat Muldoon on his visit to Boston College last weekend was that he felt a lot of the players were just like him. Teammate Luke Kuechly, a top-rated linebacker, agreed with that assessment.

[url]http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?Ret urnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=849251&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid =[/url]

That's true in many ways. Also, their recruiting classes are always underrated because a good portion of their recruits lack the all-important dark skin. BC could certainly use more "overachievers" like Chris Hovan. BC has a knack of scouring the country for, and then fielding, some of the most impressive White warriors' of any college program.

A BC offer would be hard to turn down. They are a real team with better professionalism than most programs, and they actually know how to play football.

Go BC!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Rich Lapham is the RT. He's only a Sophomore.

Mike McLaughlin PUNISHED some affletes.

The interior DL does have 2 sumos but Ron Brace is a senior and Raji will likely go the NFL-route soon.

I hope BC's win at Florida State causes more White athletes to commit to this serious program. BC plays physical football.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm happy about BC beating FSU!
smiley32.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I watched the 1st half of the game and some of the play-calling concerned me. I thought they should have pounded the ball more instead of trying to use "trickery."

Chris Crane doesn't possess the best pocket-presence and he isn't that mobile in the pocket, so with all that, it's definitely great that BC won.

BC was being portrayed as some huge underdog up against the "superpower" of Florida State by K-Herb and company, so this was a nice BC win! A better BC team would have scored 50 on FSU.

smiley32.gif