2007 Wisconsin Badgers

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the white badgers who should start in 2007.

Offense
WR Luke Swan
LT Jake Bscherer
LG Andy Kemp
RG Kraig Urbik
RT Eric Vanden Heuval

Defense
DT Nick Hayden

TE Andy Crooks has been demoted in favor of a black, but will see action. Same goes for FB Bill Rentmeester. Their black backup RB has been suspended from the team, so keep an eye on that spot.

referendum

Mentor
I think we need an update on white starters. Looked like an all-white OL, and white QB, plus I thought I saw two white guys on most defensive plays, for Badgers

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Since you saw the whole game, referendum, why don't you let me know who the other white starters are and I'll update the original post. I didn't see hardly any of the affair, as I was in Provo at the BYU game. Luke Swan had the best day of any white receivers that I know of today!
smiley32.gif
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

referendum

Mentor
Col Reb, additions for sure would be QB Tyler Donovan, and I think Matthew Shaughnessy at Def End. He is listed on depth chart as starter, but I never saw for sure who second white player was on defensive line. Also, thought there was a white center, but Marcus Coleman, the listed black starter looks light skinned in his photo, so maybe he was starting. His backup is white.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Props to the Badgers for beating Michigan and for amassing an amazing home win streak. The Badgers looked to be playing a lot of white players. Tyler Donovan was unstoppable as a runner and passer scrambling around to find open receivers and running for important yards. They also used a white TE some, Graham, and a white FB Rentmeester, but they did't get many touches. There was a white guy in the secondary too who made some plays, Ben Strickland. The o-line is nearly all white as always and two guys on the d-line, Newkirk and Hayden. Too bad the Badgers didn't do better this year, they seemed like a pretty good team. BTW Matthew Shaughnessy is a light skinned black guy.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Ya id like to see Tyler Donovan get a shot at the NFL but i kknow that isnt happening. Hes a local product form Arrowhead highschool up near Milwaukee, who has just won state for their 23344543 time again this year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Just looked at the projected depth chart for 2008, and it doesnt look like their will be any white skill players to root for. Almost all of the rb's, wr's lb's and db's are black. At least they havent resorted to the sumo blacks to fill our lines, yet.. This is dissapointing, the only white skill players wisconsin has are walk ons!!
smiley7.gif
Edited by: celticdb15