2007 Texas A&M Aggies

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the whites who are likely to start this year.

Offense
QB Stephen McGee
QG Kirk Elder
C Cody Wallace
SG Chris Yoder
ST Corey Clark

Defense
DE Chris Harrington
LB Mark Dodge
LB Misi Tupe-Polynesian
CB Jordan PetersonEdited by: Colonel_Reb

whiteCB

Master
Yeah my boy Jordan Peterson still holdin down the CB spot. I'm surprised the coaching staff hasn't had the urge to move him to safety yet. Hopefully Jordan will have a great season after now having a year of starting under his belt.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks gsm1988, and welcome to Caste Football!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the Aggies had a dismal offensive showing last night against the Miami Hurricanes, as Miami's defensive line was in the Aggies' offensive backfield all night long.

McGee looked fast, but he didn't get much help. surprisingly there were three young white receivers in the rotation, although the Aggies rarely throw the ball. true freshmen Roger Holland (a speedster who ran a 10.6 100 meters in high school) and Randle Taylor, and sophomore Cody Beyer all saw a lot of game action.

the bad news was that Jordan Peterson didn't see action at cornerback until late in the third quarter. and he only played intermittently throughout the rest of the game. he also muffed a punt. it was arough night for Aggie fans.

edited to add: the only real bright spot for the Aggies was their linebacking duo of Mark Dodge (a white man) and Misi Tupe (a samoan or tongan). they showed up to play and were popping Canes all game long.Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

whiteCB

Master
Mark Dodge and Misi Tupe looked like beasts out there. They were the onle guys on A&M woh showed up to play and it showed because it seemed like everytime a Miami ballcarrier was brought down it was one of those two getting it done. Also GREAT HIT by A&M's TE on Miami's #81 DE.

SteveB

Mentor
Stephen McGee ran for 167 yds today in a big win over Nebraska. He was the leading rusher for the game.

jared

Mentor
Another guy I just noticed while watching the A&M - Kansas game:
WR Roger Holland , he's a true freshman who has been fielding some punts and also showed some speed on a WR reverse play that got called back for holding.

SteveB

Mentor
Awesome catch by Roger. There's a thread on him in the high school forum for more info.

Jordan Peterson played CB for most of the 3rd quarter. Too bad he had such a rough start of the season and lost his job. It looks like Coach Fran is going to work him into more of the games.Edited by: SteveB

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Both are black, and notice the last sentence.

COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) - Two Texas A&M football players accused of tying up and mugging a drug dealer at gunpoint have been indicted on felony robbery charges.

<STYLE>
.moreTeamsDiv {
position:relative;
float:right;
padding-right:10px;
}
.moreTeamsHdr {
background-image:url(/fe/img/Story/moreTeamsOn_header.gif);

background-repeat:repeat-x;
background-position:top;
height:35px;
color:#000000;
font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:12px;
padding-top:4px;
padding-left:4px;
font-weight:bold;
}
.moreTeamsLinks a:link, .moreTeamsLinks a:visited {
color:#1266a4;
text-decoration:none;
padding-top:4px;
padding-left:4px;
padding-right:4px;
padding-bottom:4px;
}
.moreTeamsLinks a:hover {
text-decoration:underline;
}
.moreTeamLinks {
font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
text-decoration:none;
}

.storyPoll {
padding-bottom: 5px;
float:right;
}
</STYLE>

<DIV style="FLOAT: right; : relative">

Yemi Babalola and Brandon Joiner were indicted Thursday on two counts each of aggravated robbery, the district attorney's office said.

Joiner was also indicted on one felony count of manufacturing or delivering methamphetamine and two misdemeanor counts of possessing marijuana and hydrocodone, according to the prosecutor's office. Babalola also faces a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge.

Aggravated robbery is a first-degree felony punishable by 5 to 99 years or life in prison. Manufacturing or delivering a controlled substance is a second-degree felony punishable by 2 to 20 years in prison.

Neither man had an attorney listed in his court file, and The Associated Press could not find home telephone numbers for them. Neither immediately returned e-mail messages seeking comment.

Both players have been suspended pending the outcome of their cases.

The indictments were first reported by the Bryan-College Station Eagle.

According to the police statement, one resident suffered minor injuries in the alleged home invasion at the Callaway Villas Apartments on Nov. 29. Police said two men entered the apartment, one carrying a semiautomatic pistol.

The investigation led to searches of both suspects' homes, where drugs â€â€￾ marijuana, ecstasy and hydrocodone â€â€￾ and other evidence were found, the police said.

The 21-year-old Babalola, a 315-pound offensive tackle, played in nine games last season, including six starts. He was suspended indefinitely and did not play in the Aggies' 24-17 loss to Penn State in the Alamo Bowl.

Joiner, an 18-year-old freshman defensive end from Killeen, redshirted last season. He was also suspended indefinitely from team activities.

Texas A&amp;M sports information director Alan Cannon said Friday the indictment has not affected the players' status.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
It looks like Sherman's 1st recruiting class (his own) is going to be awfully black.

I might as well post this list now -- because I will continue to follow the developments. Right now, the Texas Longhorns' might be more White-friendly compared to A&M. And that's saying something!

Mack Brown's self-loathing appears to have receded a bit in the last few years. I mean, whoever scoops up the ignored White talent will be generously rewarded. By now, it has become obvious that the status quo is woefully deficient. Baylor, anyone?...

The list:
[url]http://tamu.alliancesports.com/commitlist.asp?Year=2009&Scho ol=82&Sport=1[/url]

2 are non-black. They may, in fact, be Hispanic White or something along those lines. That's not what I'm watching for, though.

And, if I'm wrong about Sherman, I'll be man enough to admit it. I just don't think I'll be wrong.
smiley2.gif