2006 Southern California Trojans

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the probable starting white Trojans for 2006.

Offense
QB-John David Booty
FB-Brandon Han*******
LT-Sam Baker
LG-Jeff Byers
C-Ryan Kalil
RT-Kyle Williams

Defense
SLB-Dallas Sartz
MLB-Oscar Lau or Rey Maualuga

whiteCB

Master
Brandon Han******* is a great runner who would be a RB if this were 1956 instead of 2006. Also isn't former prep all american LB Brian Cushing expected to start on d this year.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Brian Cushing is listed behind Dallas Sartz, but maybe he can work his way into one of the other LB spots over the course of the season.

Triad

Mentor
"(AP) -- USC receiver Dwayne Jarrett will not miss a game for failing to pay full rent on an apartment he shared with Matt Leinart after the NCAA on Wednesday reinstated the All-American's eligibility.

Jarrett was declared ineligible earlier this summer when the NCAA determined he received an extra benefit because Leinart's father paid the balance of the rent on an apartment that cost $3,866 a month. Jarrett paid $650 a month toward the rent and did not pay any utilities. His total benefit while he lived in the apartment for 13 months was calculated to be $18,001. "

AP Article

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Was the "justice" system as tilted toward whites during Jim Crow as it is now toward blacks? Today's black affletes know that unless they kill someone they'll get off entirely or with a slap on the wrist (something like 40 hours of "community service" which is usually skipped or spent signing autographs) without missing as much as a single game, and even if they kill someone they have a good chance to get off.

It seems as though this USC team is actually whiter then last years... That offensive line. Still quite pathetic considering all of the white talent here in Southern California.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
They look whiter because the offense has whitened by 2 from last year, but actually they are starting the same number as last year, 8.

Booty will now probable loose his starting job. Mark Sanchez will now take his place. The hispanic community will go crazy, more political deminstrations are inevitable.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Why would Booty lose his job after throwing for 406 yards and 3 TDs? Oregon State is a decent team, so I see no real threat to John David at this time.

Mark Sanchez was the top recruit in the nation in 2005. He also has four years of eligablity compared to Booty who has already burned two backing up Leinart.

Pete Carrol may still think that he has a chance at a National Championship this year. As long as SC can stay in contention Booty will start. If not, Carrol may look to the future. Booty definatly does not have any kind of job security right now.

SC will probable defeat Cal and then loose to Notre Dame. As long as SC can win it's games leading up to the Notre Dame game then your right; Booty will keep his job. If not, he is done...

If Booty can proceed to win whatever bowl game they get into with a two loss record (probable the Rose Bowl) then he MIGHT start next year. But it will be one hell of a battle for him. Edited by: OC football

Aron Corp of Tustin, Orange County, California has just signed with SC. He is 6'4" and 200 lbs. Corp can run the 40 in 4.5 seconds. He is seen as one of the top recruits in the nation. If Booty can hold off Sanchez then Corp may be able to take over the team as a redshirt freshman going into the 2008 season. The stakes are high for Booty to remain the starter here as the situation reguarding the increasingly aggressive and enormous Hispanic community here in Southern California is quite volitile.

Hispanic students at my local high school are waving Mexican flags and trying to intimidate the Black, White, and Asian students. Several "Mexican Pride" riots have broken out at LA area high schools. Such riots have normally resulted in some sort of negative consequence reguarding the African American students. The Hispanic community does not need additonal reason to believe that they "own" Southern California. I am concerned about the safety of the Black kids at some schools. Im glad to be in college. Edited by: OC football

whiteCB

Master
OC football said:
Hispanic students at my local high school are waving Mexican flags and trying to intimidate the Black, White, and Asian students. Several "Mexican Pride" riots have broken out at LA area high schools. Such riots have normally resulted in some sort of negative consequence reguarding the African American students. The Hispanic community does not need additonal reason to believe that they "own" Southern California. I am concerned about the safety of the Black kids at some schools. Im glad to be in college.

Wow I had no idea how bad the Mexican takeover in So Cal is getting. The weather sucks but I'm glad I'm living in Ohio and not Cali.