2006 Miami Hurricanes

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected 2006 white starters. Same as last year.

Offense
QB-Kyle Wright
TE-Greg Olsen
C-Anthony Wollschlager
RG-Derrick Morse-In a fight with Alex Pou and a black for the position.

white is right

Hall of Famer
It was probably started by thug U, the death watch for Miami's program and death watch for Larry Coker are well under way. Maybe they can get Jimmy Johnson to take over the penal colony...err football team.......
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That was something! I have never seen anything like that happen in the 3rd quarter of a game before. The true colors of the players involved were easy to see. The black announcer is an idiot! He's just as thuggish as the blackletes on both of those teams. What a disgrace to the game!
smiley7.gif
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Miami and FI have to both be banned from playing bowl games for that..

Shocking scenes... But how typical that all the guys involved in the brawl, were of the African American race......Absolutely no discipline or sense of teamwork....

I would like to see the Black FIU player suspended for the rest of the season and possibly indefiantly for the repeated kicking and stomping on Miami's defenceless kicker that was already on the ground.

Triad

Mentor
castefootballer said:
I would like to see the Black FIU player suspended for the rest of the season and possibly indefiantly for the repeated kicking and stomping on Miami's defenceless kicker that was already on the ground.

Like typical ghetto fighters, FIU went after the weakest link,the kicker and the holder, when the brawl first started. There was no way they were involved in the initial incident but they were attacked.

To the 'Canes credit, a lot of teammates came to their defense.
smiley32.gif

devans

Mentor
That announcer is an absolute moron. Where did they find him! If he does that for a living he should be fired for glorifying stamping on players, and suggesting they should carry on the fight after the match. To his credit the normal sounding announcer did sound a bit embarrased by his brain donor colleague.

devans

Mentor
It may have carried on afterwards with guns... second fight

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The link didn't work for me.
smiley19.gif

devans

Mentor
Yes - its was mostly a joke.
But it was also interesting that there was a gun to hand, so the players were able to return fire when the drive by attack on the house occured.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The analyst/gangsta Lamar Thomas "may" lose his job as a result of his comments made during and after the brawl, comments which indicated that his only regret over the incident was that he wasn't down on the field himself trying to injure people.

Thomas is another one of those affirmative action hires that now saturate the corporate media'sfootball coverage. Considering that blacks are hired for national coverage with criminal backgrounds (Michael Irvin) and that can't speak English (Shannon Sharpe), one can only imagine how many Thomas types are doing local broadcasts around the country.

But even though coaching and broadcastingare blatant strongholds of affirmative action hiring, fans will continue to believe that somehow the playing field remains an exception from the racial politics that rules everything else in American society, that every black they see on the playing field deserves the opportunity he is getting whileit is an impossibility that any white players are beingdeniedan equalopportunity.
smiley29.gif

Weltner

Guru
devans said:
That announcer is an absolute moron. Where did they find him! If he does that for a living he should be fired for glorifying stamping on players, and suggesting they should carry on the fight after the match. To his credit the normal sounding announcer did sound a bit embarrased by his brain donor colleague.

Steve Lyons gets fired for joking about Lou Piniella's hispanic heritage,but this typical piece of uncivilized,3rd world ghetto garbage won't get the slightest repremand,or even forced to apologize.

Weltner

Guru
Triad said:
castefootballer said:

Like typical ghetto fighters, FIU went after the weakest link,the kicker and the holder, when the brawl first started. There was no way they were involved in the initial incident but they were attacked.

To the 'Canes credit, a lot of teammates came to their defense.
smiley32.gif

Bad enough when Whites do it,
Worse when blacks do it - ALWAYS!!!!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
The analyst/gangsta Lamar Thomas "may" lose his job as a result of his comments made during and after the brawl, comments which indicated that his only regret over the incident was that he wasn't down on the field himself trying to injure people.

Thomas is another one of those affirmative action hires that now saturate the corporate media's football coverage. Considering that blacks are hired for national coverage with criminal backgrounds (Michael Irvin) and that can't speak English (Shannon Sharpe), one can only imagine how many Thomas types are doing local broadcasts around the country.

But even though coaching and broadcasting are blatant strongholds of affirmative action hiring, fans will continue to believe that somehow the playing field remains an exception from the racial politics that rules everything else in American society, that every black they see on the playing field deserves the opportunity he is getting while it is an impossibility that any white players are being denied an equal opportunity.
smiley29.gif
<!-- Message ''"" -->
I actually don't mind Shannon Sharpe or Irvin. I find them amusing in a Richard Pryor/Charles Barkley way. I just don't expect anything too serious coming out their mouths.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
What I can't stand is the erosion and complete lack of professionalism by so many of these black, ex-jock "announcer/hosts." They are more irritating than fingernails scraping down a chalkboard!

devans said:
Yeah they sent him packing today!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
a commentator, by definition, should be able to coherently comment on the game he's observing. sadly, many of the black announcers forced on the viewing audience can barely mumble quasi-coherent "English". their ability to make insightful analysis rarely occurs at all.

in fact, about the only black announcer that i enjoyed listening to was the baseball guy at ESPN who got fired, i think for sexual harassment, harold reynolds. and since i am ot much of a baseball fan, i almost never listened to him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The corporate media has been really ripping the Miami program, which is nothing but a lot of crocodile tears and scapegoating the Hurricanes for what football has become. Are the inner city blacks from Miami that much worse than the inner city blacks from everywhere else who are so desired by every NFL team and virtually every I-A college program? It's simply a matter of degrees. Miami has a long-standing "tradition" of on-field thuggery that the players feel compelled to live up to, but the same attitude prevails in a slightly less overt form throughout football ever since the powers-that-be decided to orient it to players from the ghetto.

Recruiting criminals as college "students," constantly pandering to them, lessening standards of behavior on and off the field, and a judicial system that almost always looks the other way at serious criminal offenses, it's football itself that should be condemned, not just Miami's program. It's analagous to the way announcers and journalists pile on Terrell Owens (even as they publicize his every move) while turning a blind eye to the fact that the NFL is filled with selfish, Owens-like egomaniacs and prima donnas.

The corporate media has been critical of the Miami program for a long time. Around a dozen years ago, SI even called for the Miami program to be canceled for a year. You might say that ripping the Miami team is similar to Bill Clinton criticizing Sista Soljah during the 1992 election year. It makes it look like the corporate media (and Bill Clinton) support civilized behavior, while turning a blind eye to the other 99% of the problem.

texasheat

Funny e-mail I saw about the brawl ....
Do you think the Miami locker room was similar to the "Anchorman" scene after both of those fights ended? "Boy that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast. Reddick, you swung your helmet at a guy!"
smiley36.gif