whiteathlete33 said:
indianwhite said:
whiteathlete33 said:
She's quite the catch.  
5'1 and 20 years old...
6'6 and 34 years old...

Not a bad match either!
smiley2.gif
Yes, she looks like a midget next to him!!  He sure bagged himself a hottie!!
Height and age ain't an issue. As long as they're beautiful and handsome, and come what may. They'd make a lovely couple!!

icsept

Master
The caption, which calls him a "giant' and states that "this couple makes less sense than..." is curious. What could make more sense than a beautiful woman wanting to be with the heavyweight champion of the world...who is wealthy and also highly intelligent.

icsept said:
The caption, which calls him a "giant' and states that "this couple makes less sense than..." is curious. What could make more sense than a beautiful woman wanting to be with the heavyweight champion of the world...who is wealthy and also highly intelligent.
Too you, it make senes. but not to the media, they can't see way she dont date some black rapper with crossed eyes and gaped teeth, calling every woman a "Hoe" and a b****..........

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
This relationship is just out of the realm of creepy. My sister is her age and is only two years removed from high school"¦if she was dating a 34 year old guy, white HW Champion or not, I'd certainly take issue. At least Wlad's girlfriend is also a celebrity.

I've heard that Wlad is quite the "playboy,"Â￾ which sort of bothers me. Vitali is married and has a family. My wish is that every white man would commit themselves to a white woman and start a sound family. Whenever I say something to that effect to a group of white people, most will instinctively "bust a gut"Â￾ in laughter at such "absurdity."Â￾ My respect for the white family structure must be my ruthless, hateful, neo-Nazi demeanor shining through again.

chris371

Mentor
Who cares about celebs love lives. I only care about Wladimir KOing the next superiah affaleetz.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think it's weird too. But as with all celebrity relationships I'm sure it will be over soon. He should take up with one of the young Russian tennis ladies. Plenty of good looking healthy sized women there.

The Hock

Master
The problem I see with this story is that despite his all hard work and accomplishments too many people out there will see it and say "who is Vladimir Klitchko?"

So whatever. Maybe it's true there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Thrashen said:
This relationship is just out of the realm of creepy. My sister is her age and is only two years removed from high school"¦if she was dating a 34 year old guy, white HW Champion or not, I'd certainly take issue. At least Wlad's girlfriend is also a celebrity.

I've heard that Wlad is quite the "playboy,"Â￾ which sort of bothers me. Vitali is married and has a family. My wish is that every white man would commit themselves to a white woman and start a sound family. Whenever I say something to that effect to a group of white people, most will instinctively "bust a gut"Â￾ in laughter at such "absurdity."Â￾ My respect for the white family structure must be my ruthless, hateful, neo-Nazi demeanor shining through again.
What is wrong with it? if a man and a woman are happy together.

JReb1

Mentor
I don't see a problem with the age gaps, they're both legal age (anywhere) and White so it's all good IMO.

The happiest married couple I've ever known were my Nanny and Pop-Pop and he was 29 and she was 17 when they got married. They stayed together happily until they passed within 6 months of each other.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:

Traditionally the heavyweight champion has had the King of the Jungle allure to it. With White Champions it's been a mixed bag of family men that were humble country boy types. Ie Jim Jefferies, but the first modern champion John L. Sullivan was a known womanizer. Jack Dempsey went through many a young starlets when he was champion and doing his b-movies before he met Estelle Taylor. Also Dempsey was originally married to a saloon girl. Max Baer was such a bad cad that his own management team gave up on giving a Simon Pure image to him and let his playboy lifestyle become his image. Since there wasn't a lineal White champion for almost 50 years people forget these fighters. As for the Black champions every one of them except about 2 or 3 had an image as a cad. Two that didn't Floyd Patterson was derisively portrayed as an Uncle Tom and Lennox Lewis was portrayed as a closeted homosexual by his opponents. Who can forget Hasbeen Rockhead telling Lennox Lewis that was gay of him....
smiley36.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Can anyone say "spinner"!

In Ukraine it is very typical for a guy in his thirties (or even forties and more) to go out with girls in the young twenties. This is because the girls value the stability and life wisdom that older men provide.

So from the perspective of the culture that Klitchko grew up in the age gap is as normal as borsh and bread dumplings.