Wisconsin state championships

Bronk

Mentor
Watching the Wisconsin state high school championships is a real joy. in addition to the rare treat of seeing all-white teams going head-to-head, the old-fashioned running game is alive and well as are offenses like the Wing-T and the Single Wing. Oh, and no Soul Train routines, either. It's a Caster's dream!

Maybe I should move up there.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I believe you were watching the smaller schools Bronk. D1, D2, and D3 play tomorrow at Camp Randall but there are plenty of white kids to go around! Milwaukee Marquette, an all boys private school plays Menominee Falls. Marquette has 3 D1 recruits (a set of mixed twis) and one white guy. I don't know much about Menominee Falls but Marquette is huge(college sized boys!)and is about 17\22 white.Edited by: celticdb15

Bronk

Mentor
Yes, those were the lower classifications, still enjoyed the hell out of them. They feature kids who have played together their whole lives wrapping it up in the state championship game. THAT's what high school football should be.

The Michigan state finals are also fun to watch. Lot's of Single Wing action. I love that.