Why ????

I've wanted to post this for a long time but I have a simple question. Why are there so many black Americans so particular about there food at fast food places and inexpensive restaurants. I can remember at least 6 times at this one McDonalds in Yorkville NY ( suburb of Utica ) and a few Dunkin Donuts out in Connecticut more recently where for a really simple cheap order there were some just outrageous behavior albeit I saw an older white man do something similar at the same mickey dees right about the same time I saw the first incident about 8 years ago.
I was waiting for my coffee when an older black woman came in and ordered one thing. A sausage mcmuffin which 8 years ago was still a dollar when McDonalds actually had a dollar menu. What got me was she ordered it medium rare. I don't know where other posters here eat but any McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts especially are always just crazy all day long with customers. When I heard what she asked for I freaked out on her and told her this is not the Ritz. Im pretty sure she didint get the sarcasm as all she said very calmly was " yes I know this is McDonalds ". I really don't think she got what I was getting at. The white customer did the same thing about 3 months later when I was in there getting my coffee.
On 5 other occasions I've seen black customers and order some kind of meat or hash browns and they wanted it cooked fresh or " extra fresh " like they are the friggin owner and can get whatever they want. This black lady ordered this hash brown extra fresh and she had the balls once they gave it to her if it was " extra fresh " with a god damn attitude. What is the manager supposed to do , take a bite out of the thing ? It defies logic to me. If you are at a 5 star restaurant paying high 2 figures for your food I understand it but their not.
I saw a black woman order a meal and would not take the fries that were all ready being cooked but she requested that they put in a new batch of fries like shes better than everybody else in the world. Ive seen people order their food but it had to be " cooked to order " meaning all the food had to be newly prepared and not just heating on some stove. White people just don't do this. Is it economics?
I once had to take a bus out of NY City a long time ago and had a 12 hour layover at the Port Authority ( crazy scary place ) and within those 12 hours I witnessed 5 different black customers screaming at the Greyhound customer service as to why they missed their buses when they were between 5 to 10 minutes late. I could go on all day but there is a pervasive attitude among many blacks that the rules of life don't apply to them. Thank god their not all like this but to many are.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
They are notoriously bad tippers and treat waiters/waitresses poorly too.

They are notoriously bad tippers and treat waiters/waitresses poorly too.
I've seen the tipping thing many times but lately I have noticed quite a few blacks at the Dunkin D. I go to for my daily coffee here in New London Ct usually drop change or a dollar into the worker's tip jar as most of the people working there are college age.
I grew up near Syracuse NY and in the late 80's there was this newsworthy headline ( it made 60 minutes ) because this Dennys in Syracuse refused to serve these certain black customers. What the reporters failed to report that they were repeat customers and never tipped at all so they were refused service. Of course the liberal douchebag media tried to make it look as if they were being turned away because the color of their skin. Why do I want to move to Idaho and live as a hermit in a tent ? :)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I've seen the tipping thing many times but lately I have noticed quite a few blacks at the Dunkin D. I go to for my daily coffee here in New London Ct usually drop change or a dollar into the worker's tip jar as most of the people working there are college age.
I grew up near Syracuse NY and in the late 80's there was this newsworthy headline ( it made 60 minutes ) because this Dennys in Syracuse refused to serve these certain black customers. What the reporters failed to report that they were repeat customers and never tipped at all so they were refused service. Of course the liberal douchebag media tried to make it look as if they were being turned away because the color of their skin. Why do I want to move to Idaho and live as a hermit in a tent ? :)
Haha. I’m right there with you. New England is particularly bad as its just a drowning cesspool of liberal ie marxist politics, White flight and importation of various non white immigrants.

Haha. I’m right there with you. New England is particularly bad as its just a drowning cesspool of liberal ie marxist politics, White flight and importation of various non white immigrants.
Every major city in Connecticut is a brimming cesspool of jerks especially on the southern ocean side. I've seen many many great Hispanics here in New London but where I grocery shop ( Shoprite ) I would say about 75 %^ of the customers are Dominican, Puerto Rican or Venezuelan. I speak really good Spanish but its amazing how many small American cities are being taken over by Hispanic culture. Look at Bridgeport, New Haven Stamford and here in New London European culture is going the way of the Dodo. It was not to long ago Brideport per capita was the # 1 murder city in the country.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Every major city in Connecticut is a brimming cesspool of jerks especially on the southern ocean side. I've seen many many great Hispanics here in New London but where I grocery shop ( Shoprite ) I would say about 75 %^ of the customers are Dominican, Puerto Rican or Venezuelan. I speak really good Spanish but its amazing how many small American cities are being taken over by Hispanic culture. Look at Bridgeport, New Haven Stamford and here in New London European culture is going the way of the Dodo. It was not to long ago Brideport per capita was the # 1 murder city in the country.
Yep. All by design but the great replacement is just a conspiracy theory :smash2:

Phall

Master
I think from a cultural/psychological/biological perspective, it's an assertion of 'class' dominance, however contrived. With blacks, you can trace this back to Big Man syndrome commonplace in Africa. Making extensive demands of menial workers is gauche in Western societies, but that doesn't preclude the occasional white from bad manners. Despite cultural immersion, the biology persists (in theory).

There are other outlets to express higher class in self-serving ways. Large brand names on designer clothing is fairly ubiquitous throughout the various cultures of the world, usually only with the illiquid or 'nouveau riche.' Meanwhile, actual rich people wear the brands but not the brand names.

I associate American blacks with a level of general antipathy that stems from a victimhood complex. They are encouraged by media, academia, and society at large that they are inherently persecuted by whites. The social structures they operate in, ie ordering food from McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts, is "white" to them in some subconscious way, so they are defying their perceived oppression by refusing to participate in social conventions (ie tipping, withholding ridiculous requests, etc). This is unfalsifiable (or at least unquantifiable) but does seem believable in theory.

As much as anything else, this phenomenon of blacks making frivolous demands is probably just a failure of theory of mind, brought about by low IQ. They do not have the mental capacity to put themselves in the shoes of a menial worker, acknowledging that worker's limited function, and instead really assume that whatever they think up can be related to and delivered by any given third party. They do not go to McDonalds to eat McDonalds food - they go to McDonalds for 'breakfast,' and then order whatever they feel in the moment would be an optimal breakfast, using the menu only as a prompt.

Here is an interesting post about counterfactuals that has plenty of overlap.

icsept

Master
I’m very familiar with this phenomenon. Blacks walk around with a victim mentality and believe if their fries aren’t fresh out of the fryer, it’s because of discrimination. Not only that, they want to special order extra crap not on the menu, or add or subtract ingredients. I’ve always told my kids and anybody else who complains about the quality of fast food to shut up and eat it. It’s fast freaking food. The lowest quality, cheapest (not so much anymore), fastest crap served up by teenagers and meth heads making $10/hour. You knew what to expect when you pulled up to the drive thru. Get over it.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Haha because you can't take the you know what out of the hood. It's well known in restaurant biz no one wants to get stuck with a diverse table. No tip and bitchy, entitled demands.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's like being a parent and giving your chld everything they want. They become a spoiled brat and always want their way. They won't listen
to mom and dad but it's the parents fault. Never buy a kids love.

So back to this discussion. They have been told they are opressed and that the whole world is racist against them. Is it any suprise that so
many of them end up this way. The days of affirmative action, lower sat scores raised up for them along with countless other benefits
needs to stop. If they are equal treat them as equals and not pander ot their every need. It's so sad what's happened to this country!

Last edited:
I write and read the occasional review on Yelp, and something I've noticed is this: Whenever a member of a group with a victim mentality (blacks, mestizos, Muslims, etc.) has a bad experience with a business, they immediately blame "racism" or "discrimination" for their poor experience. Meanwhile, that same business will typically also have plenty of negative reviews from White people who also had a poor experience there. Sometimes a place just has poor customer service for everybody. Not every negative thing has to be because of discrimination. The "designated victim" groups just can't grasp that concept.

The single worst group when it comes to this, from my experience, is homosexuals. They cry discrimination faster than anybody, especially when they're with their "partner" at restaurants or hotels. Hotel room not ready two hours before designated check-in time? Waitress didn't bring free refills fast enough? It must be because of "homophobia." Wahh wahh. "This would NEVER happen to a straight couple!" they cry. Meanwhile, the straight couples all around them are receiving service that's just as slow because it's a busy night at the restaurant.

Homosexuals are the epitome of crybabies. Literally every stereotype about them from the mainstream media is positive (and false). I've heard "hurr durr gAyS rAIse pRoPErTy vALuEs" hundreds of times. But if you dare say that White people raise property values (which we do), you'll be attacked, ostracized, and canceled.

Phall

Master
I write and read the occasional review on Yelp, and something I've noticed is this: Whenever a member of a group with a victim mentality (blacks, mestizos, Muslims, etc.) has a bad experience with a business, they immediately blame "racism" or "discrimination" for their poor experience. Meanwhile, that same business will typically also have plenty of negative reviews from White people who also had a poor experience there. Sometimes a place just has poor customer service for everybody. Not every negative thing has to be because of discrimination. The "designated victim" groups just can't grasp that concept.

The single worst group when it comes to this, from my experience, is homosexuals. They cry discrimination faster than anybody, especially when they're with their "partner" at restaurants or hotels. Hotel room not ready two hours before designated check-in time? Waitress didn't bring free refills fast enough? It must be because of "homophobia." Wahh wahh. "This would NEVER happen to a straight couple!" they cry. Meanwhile, the straight couples all around them are receiving service that's just as slow because it's a busy night at the restaurant.

Homosexuals are the epitome of crybabies. Literally every stereotype about them from the mainstream media is positive (and false). I've heard "hurr durr gAyS rAIse pRoPErTy vALuEs" hundreds of times. But if you dare say that White people raise property values (which we do), you'll be attacked, ostracized, and canceled.

Having shopped for a general practitioner in NYC, I saw a fair amount of "review bombs" for simple, individual private practices. The "patient zero" homosexual goes in looking for an antibiotics cocktail and gets offended when the doc suggests they refrain from being sodomized by ten strangers every weekend for the good of their auto-immune system. The homosexual then gets on Tik Tok and demands that his gay followers fight the hate by leaving one-star reviews. Many of these doctors are just autistic foreigners who have no concept of Mandatory Gay Reverence and little idea about managing web presence. I'm not really a fan of foreign doctors as a theme, but in those cases, I felt a bit of sympathy for their 'unique' situations.