Why you should never trust a conservative

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yep. Every election cycle Republican primary voters fall over themselves to vote for the most pro-open borders candidate. After selecting McCain in the 2008 South Carolina primary, they told the exit polls they didn't know McCain was for amnesty.

The "conservative" South Carolina voters hadn't bothered to study the candidate's policy positions. All they knew was "McCain is a war hero."

I agree. Rush Limbaugh talks about the "low information voters" generally directed at liberals/democrats but I think it applies even more to "conservatives". I don't know how many times I talk to a solid Republican voter about the problems with a McCain or Romney or Rand and somehow they missed all of the information out there about their shortcomings. Where are they getting their information? It's not like this stuff is hard to find.

And not one of the new voter base he's courting at the Ferguson riots - consisting mainly of black panther party blacks and communist whites and the USSA's justice dept. zealots - will vote for the turd anyway, nor will many of his precious Zios.

Reminds me of another wolf in sheep's clothing, pat buchanan, who sabotaged and actually destroyed the first real 3rd party we've had in many many years, Ross Perot's Reform Party, by picking two ridiculous negresses to be his running mate, thereby alienating his actual supporters and attracting no new ones.

And Randy's daddy, Ron, is a fraud too. I'm still waiting to find out where all those millions of his "money bomb" money collected from little guys all over the country, went to. Litmus test for who's honest and who ain't honest: The official 911 story. Ron Paul fails.

Almost everything in this country is corrupt and fraudulent, especially their elections, their "democracy".
2 questions Werewolf. What is your address ? And where do I buy the silver bullets?

Why is this troll here?
I used to live under a bridge and scare goats. I am not really a troll. I am just trying to be the voice of reason and not deal with certain paranoid types. Albeit I am not doing a good job. Its not wrong to question things but with the frequency and your seemingly endless tirades on every issue you think is a government conspiracy you look mentally ill. Well from this ex-clinicians point of view.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I used to live under a bridge and scare goats. I am not really a troll. I am just trying to be the voice of reason and not deal with certain paranoid types. Albeit I am not doing a good job. Its not wrong to question things but with the frequency and your seemingly endless tirades on every issue you think is a government conspiracy you look mentally ill. Well from this ex-clinicians point of view.

You got any issues you care to discuss, or you just want to call names?

Last edited:

icsept

Master
The Connecticut shootings. And I have not called you names monkey face. Now please answer the issue or go brush your face.
I'll chime in. The Sandy Hook shooting is 100% fake, nobody died and nobody got hurt. It was a heinous psyop.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The Connecticut shootings. bla bla.

WHAT "Connecticut shootings", moron? There have been many Connecticut shootings over the years. If you're trying to ask about Sandy Hoax, Icsept just answered your question for you.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
And speaking of Sandy Hoax, Twinky, here's the latest little thing I came across: Here's Lieutenant Vance of the Conn. State Police - that's the guy who said that people skeptical of the official story are criminals and will be prosecuted - caught red handed lying his fat ass off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y29Kmh6xrYM

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Reposted from a website I found linked from Rense because this guy knows the score!

03dcd301d783929707b0fe0f29a9bb7b

jim
October 23, 2014 - Reply

It does not matter at all who gets elected, because whether it is heads or tails, it is the same coin. The Messiah and Romney the robot both received the same amount of money from Goldman Sucks and the other banker criminals, because they own both sides of that coin and have since they took out JFK. Actually, they have owned that coin since December 23, 1913, and anyone who does not realize that is a complete imbecile.
It does not matter who you vote for, because if your elected candidate does not do what the self chosen vampire masters tell them to, they will be JFKed. First they will drag them through the mud, then they will threaten them, then they will destroy them financially and socially, and finally they will dust them. Honestly, did anyone really believe that a gay, half breed, commie, drug addict married to a transsexual, and only capable of speaking a script from a teleprompter, was going to alter the path to Hell the US is taking?
Stop drinking the Kool-Aid folks.

Read more at http://menrec.com/obama-just-killed-democrats-chances-years-election-part-ii/#fjAwATZrqQ1mee8H.99