Who’s to blame?

bigwhitehorse

Its not my nature to hatesomeone because of their skin color. Even though crime rates and just stupid behavior seem to be more prevalant in races other than whites, i still dont despise them for it. I feel we let it happen. We ,as whites, let the behavior get out of control. Blacks are literally getting away with murder in this country and nothing is being done.

I dont see it ending soon. I know if I wascertain I could get away with anything, I too would be pushing the envelope of improper behavior. Blacks are just puppets of the media, just as we are. The media has a large influence on how they are supposed to behave. I personally hold individuals responsible for their actions, while at the same time knowing we have to change the system. I blame the media for 90% of the blacks disgusting behavior. I know it sounds like im giving them an excuse, but what do you expect?? We are letting them behave that way and the media encourages them. More power to them.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the lack of accountability in this country is possibly THE biggest issue we face in returning America to a position of strength. most, if not all, of our problems stem from NO ONE being responsible for them. it's always somebody else's fault.

holding yourself accountable and understanding the need to pay for one's mistakes is an almost extinct virtue, even amongst the white community, now that multiculturalism has gained control of this country.