White Sergeant, Black Wife Murdered

icsept

Master
Talk about a "hate crime." Yet the media refuses to reveal the races of the perpetrators. Instead, they focus on the military angle.

Kaptain

Master
"the motive? Simple Robbery."

They could have robbed any house, yet they chose their house. I wonder why? It's almost comical how the news broadcast dances around the obvious and then repeats that the motive was "simple robbery" like every black on white crime - hate never has anything to do with it. Edited by: Kaptain Poop

Menelik

Mentor
Kaptain Poop said:
"the motive? Simple Robbery."

They could have robbed any house, yet they chose their house. I wonder why? It's almost comical how the news broadcast dances around the obvious and then repeats that the motive was "simple robbery" like every black on white crime - hate never has anything to do with it.

Agreed. I also think that this should be labeled as a hate crime.

icsept

Master
The victims were bound and gagged and shot. The article I read also stated the victims were tortured. I wonder if there was something in addition to being bound and gagged. Sadly, many Black women have to go outside their race to find a respectable man, and the black thugs don't like it.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
The four suspects appear to be three blacks and one "brown" hispanic; this does indeed look and sound like a hate crime.

My guess: they were resentful of being ordered around by a white man from Poland.

and also, as you guys have already pointed out, they were resentful of a white guy making time with one of their women.

Although, all other things being equal, I'm not an admirer of black women or of race mixing, I must admit this girl looks very nice. I hope this couple had some happy times here on earth and I hope they're in heaven. RIP.