White Girl, Black Guy

nordic_miler

Is it just me, or are there more Black Guy/White Girl couples then White Guy/Black Girl couples?

Why is this?

A few nights ago I rented Spawn. It's a pretty sweet movie. I watched if for the first time when I was 12/13 years old. Six years later and I instantly notice that Spawns best friend, a white guy, marries his black wife after he dies. I was taken aback. Good job Terrence.
smiley2.gif

I'm sure there has been a thread about this but still, I find this situation....odd.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's always been that way. Has a lot to do with men of all races finding white women desirable but not that many white men finding black women desirable. When white men go outside their race it's usually with an Asian. In fact, I stated this before on another thread and it didn't get any reaction as far as agreement or disagreement, but I predict that white male/asian female miscegenation will soon surpass, and by a great deal, that of black male/white female. Sadly, it's one of the many poisonous byproducts of too many white women buying into feminist ways of thinking and acting, in other words rejecting their femininity.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another factor that's making black male/white female coupling more and more irrelevant is that Asians are going to be the inheritors of the U.S. land mass if current demographic trends are maintained. They are entering most areas of the country in large numbers now, and from virtually all Asian countries. They're smart, hard-working, and are mostly law-abiding and don't draw attention to themselves. While the whites who still have half a brain left can see the hispanic threat and all the dysfunction blacks bring when they move into an area, quietly the number of Asians grows by the day.

I have already stated my position on these boards regarding Asians in America:

Even though they are relatively intelligent and peaceful, Asians are every bit as destructive to White society as blacks and Mestizos, but for different reasons.

Asians have a high average intelligence (Average 103 I.Q. compared to the White average of 100) but they are not represented at the "far right" of the intelligence curve. Moreover, Asians do not have the creative sense or spirit that is unique to Europeans. What this ultimately means is that Asians are displacing intelligent Whites in university classrooms because of the Asians' propensity to score well on entrance exams (particularly on the math portions), but once at the university, the Asians will not contribute to the inventive development that is so important for university research labs. The ability to create is European and European alone.

If you don't believe this theory, compare classical European art with Asian art. There is no comparison -- the finest Asian artwork looks like cartoons when compared to Caravaggio, Raphael, Michaelangelo, Rubens, etc. And Asian architecture does not compare with the Europeans' ability to "Create."

Now, my point in all this rambling is that Mr. Wassall correctly notes the increasing numbers of White male/Asian female couples. If you have ever been to California, you will have noticed that there are scores of WM/AF pairs; it's almost a fetish out there. And even the most ardent White nationalist would agree (privately, if not publicly) that some Asian women - Japanese, in particular - are stunning; some Asian/White half-breed women can be downright gorgeous. This is why their presence here is so dangerous. They dilute and pollute the White gene pool.

I can't remember who said it but it's a keeper: "Some of those half-Asian girls are pretty cute. That's why they must be sterilized!" I'm not that extreme but the reasoning is solid.

Let's note also that all Asians aren't the same. The Japanese are far superior to Koreans, who are themselves superior to the Chinese, who are themselves superior to the Vietnamese/Cambodians, who are better than the Hmong, etc. Unfortunately, most of Asian migration to the US is from China, Vietnam, Korea, and the crappier Asian swamps.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how Asians are a threat to Western culture. To me, the most important thing is quality of life and feeling safe when walking the streets of my city. East Asians are, on the whole, MORE law-abiding than whites. I would agree that Southeast Asians are an exception to this, which is why I believe America (and other Western nations) should be far more selective with their immigration policies.

Latin Americans overrunning America: an absolute threat. Black gangsta culture: an absolute threat. Muslims overrunning Europe: probably the biggest threat facing Western culture. A bunch of cute half-Asian girls running around? Sorry, that doesn't exactly strike me as a threat in the least.

JoeV

Guru
Let's note also that all Asians aren't the same. The Japanese are far superior to Koreans, who are themselves superior to the Chinese, who are themselves superior to the Vietnamese/Cambodians, who are better than the Hmong, etc. Unfortunately, most of Asian migration to the US is from China, Vietnam, Korea, and the crappier Asian swamps.

I have also noticed this too that Japanese chicks are way hotter than most Asian chicks. If you put some white blood in them (Asia Carrera) they can be freaking super hot. Definitely hotter than Korean women or Chinese chicks. Probably because of the higher standard of living afforded in Japan.

Of all the Mongoloid/Asian subgroups, the Japanese might have the most in common with Caucasians. There is some evidence that the native Ainu people of northern Japan (Hokkaido) are the descendents of a Paleolithic population that was isolated and survived into the modern era. They are genetically distinct from Japanese or Koreans or any other group inhabiting the area.

If you have ever seen pictures of the Ainu, you will note many of them look vaguely Asian, many look like Asian mixes, and a surprising number look vaguely Caucasian. The have hairy bodies, which are larger than the Japanese, and possess a more well-developed musculature. The men grow beards that are thicker and bushier than anything found in Asia.

The Ainu had relatively sophisticated seafaring capabilities, and much of their artwork is identical to that of the American Indians of the Pacific Northwest -- totem poles, similar ceremonial gard, similar fishing and hunting implements, animal carvings, shamanism, etc. In fact, if you do a bit of research on the Ainu, you can't help but think you are studying the ancestors of the PacNorthwest Indians.

One Smithsonian researched believes that the Ainu probably used their seafaring skills to reach western North America.

The evidence suggests that the Japanese may have had more advanced genetic ancestors than some other Asian groups. Somewhat ironically, the Japanese consider themselves to be the "Whitest" people on earth (they consider Europeans to be "translucent" because you can see blood veins through European skin), and they consider the "lesser Asians" to be "yellow."

But let me say this: Northeastern Asians are dangerous to the White gene pool SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE their women are attractive. Many White guys will readily mate with a cute Jap girl but very few would ever touch a Vietnamese or Cambodian. Japanese women, by and large, aren't considered to be repulsive like some of the other Asian groups. But Japs ain't White, and they ain't European, and only Europeans can improve the world.

StaleyWasScrewed, you are right that East Asians are generally law-abiding and not a direct threat to Whites. But Asians can only MAINTAIN a society; there is little evidence that they can create one. There is virtually no evidence that they can improve one.

Only Europeans can make Europeans (and I include White Americans in this description). My advice is always "Do Right, Do White!"

Guy I was in the Navy with said it best. Something like:

"With all the black guys mating with the white girls, the white guys doing the asians and the indians messing with the Mexicans, pretty soon we'll all be looking like the fillipinos!"
smiley36.gif

JD074

Master
If my memory serves me, blacks have lower intermarriage rates than other groups; I interpret that as being a reflection of their universal "undesireability," for lack of a better term. Women are less focused on physical qualities then men, so they are more likely to mate with an unattractive black male than a white man would an unattractive black female. (Of course there are attractive specimens of all races, but generally blacks just aren't as good looking.) And of course, the percentages are reversed for white/Asian marriages. Clearly Asian women, on average, have the "feminine" qualities that men desire more so than black women, on average.