What would you do in this situation?

TBProdigy

Guru
No Fault Divorce is the biggest slight against the institution of marriage there is.

A good friend of mine went through that. He was well off but at one point his work required more travel than usual. His wife "got lonely" started ****ing a "friend", "fell in love" and kicked him out. I say kicked him out because when he found out one angry but non threatening text ( I read it myself) was all it took to get an order of protection. In the divorce he lost his home (which he still pays for on court order), 30% of his take home, and equal amount of that to spousal support as she is unemployed, half his retirement accounts and other investments, everything they had in savings (he found out about the affair when she withdrew everything from their accounts) which the courts would do nothing about and every last dime he had or could borrow to hire a layer for himself and her (court order).

He lives in his old room at his parents house now. The other guy now lives in the home he pays for with his ex wife and children but they will not marry as that would cost her the spousal support. When he started pulling over time to try and set back some money to get a place so he could get overnight visitation with his kids she drug him back to court for more money. They awarded it and now that he has lost all overtime due to his job scaling back he has to spend what he saved going back to court to get the payments reduced to pre OT rates.

That's the risk. Is it worth it?

Got this link from another forum.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1527617_I_don_t_get_marriage_.html

I'm not a malicious or evil natured person, however I really can justify killing them both in this situation if I could ensure my children were looked after. I don't know if and how that guy even has the will to live.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Gender issues are a bit like racial issues.

With race, blacks are always angels and whites are always devils. Even when blacks kill white babies or 90-year-olds.

With sex, women are the angels and men are the devils.

Even when women are banging several guys they are pure and innocent and are only doing it out of a need for love, you see. Nothing perverted about women!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Got this link from another forum.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1527617_I_don_t_get_marriage_.html

I'm not a malicious or evil natured person, however I really can justify killing them both in this situation if I could ensure my children were looked after. I don't know if and how that guy even has the will to live.

I agree. Assuming this situation is “real†and not a massive exaggeration, I’m not sure how any man with attached testicles could manage to live with himself knowing just how thoroughly his existence has been voraciously violated by the forces of evil. He should grind “mommy†and her new lover into dust, in the most torturous manner possible. As for the “hostages†(woops, I mean the “kidsâ€), the Judeo-American Injustice System has allegedly banned them from seeing their real father anyway and they’d certainly be far better off without the “mother†and her new man (no doubt her next victim) poisoning their lives.

After the deed was done, the man should immediately leave the country and start a new life, preferably in northern Canada. After the heat dies down a few years later, track down the kids and re-kindle your relationship from afar. I’m never sure why people instantly commit suicide after a “revenge killing†instead of just developing an elaborate scheme to run away. Couldn’t you simply wait until getting caught before killing yourself to avoid prison? Given the situation he’s supposedly in, nobody would blame the guy for doing something drastic.

I suppose a less “radical†solution would be to quit his job so that nobody can sponge off of him any longer.

Old Scratch

Mentor
I’m not sure how any man with attached testicles could manage to live with himself knowing just how thoroughly his existence has been voraciously violated by the forces of evil

Exactly, the only acceptable answer is that he should kill them both and be sure to bash his "friend's" face into an unrecognizable bloody pulp. At the very least.

Old Scratch

Mentor
A bloody pulp isn't enough actually, he should leave nothing of that guy's skull but a fine claret powder. F***s his woman, shacks up with her, but won't marry her so that they can both continue to leech. What a rage inducing story really hope that isn't true.

Many moons ago, I was a bankruptcy and occasional divorce attorney, and I would hear stories similar to this quite often. I now take them with a grain of salt. The system IS stacked against men, make no mistake, but just about every time I investigated one of these amazingly lopsided stories, I found more to the story. Examples:

1) Husband decided he didn't need a lawyer. The more likely you are to think that, the more you need one. The judge doesn't know who is telling the truth (probably nobody), so there are lots of rules to try to get to a result. If you don't know them, you are screwed, even if you are really smart. Though complaining of the expense, most never even called somebody to find out how much it would be. Everybody thinks they are Matlock. The judge isn't going to take your word for things because you are just so intellectually dazzling.

2) Husband failed to appear in court, maybe multiple times. Claimed he wasn't notified, despite return receipt. This one happens a lot. See #1.

3) Husband shot his mouth off at the judge, or wife in court. Dumb. Just because the other side is lying, doesn't give you the right to act out. In my experience, both parties were lying, pretty much all the time. A woman crying in court will have the exact opposite impact of a man acting tough. See #1. Act like an insolent fool, and the feminist judge is more likely to believe her horror stories of what a jerk you are.

4) Husband doesn't fight the case, then gets angry when he loses. Lots of guys curl up into the fetal position when their "one and only" leaves them. Maybe it's the cynic in me that wants to throw up. They are also feverishly tying to "win her back" like she's some sort of prize. These are the ones who come for help after the fact, and mommy is at the appointment with them. Mommy does most of the talking. Mommy might have also shot her mouth off in court. Try putting toothpaste back into a tube.

The case in this thread isn't completely out of the question, but it is strange that he would have to pay alimony when she committed adultery. That can matter a lot in some jurisdictions. It's also odd he is still paying alimony. That generally has a time limit these days. Also, even liberal feminist judges aren't wild about placing children with parents who are shacked up. Did he put on any proof? Why can't he have overnight visits with his children? That part doesn't add up. If he's living with his parents, that would actually be pretty good. Judges usually like grandparents. Half of the investments and such is normal (assuming they were acquired during the marriage), but her getting the entire savings account is weird. His having to pay for the home is also suspect. Maybe for some period of time, but not forever.

Yes, the system is horrible for men, but I would want to hear more details about this case. There are three sides to every divorce case: her side, his side, and the truth. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but the outrages are usually not so cut and dried. I'm willing to bet at least two of the scenarios I outlined happened in this case.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I'd walk away. Literally. There is absolutely no reason to go nuts and hurt or try to kill anyone. That isn't going to fix anything and a life in negro camp (prison) is much worse then the basement at grandma's. Sure there is anger, but that is not the answer. How many guys are the type of person who can sit in a jail cell for the rest of their life and be satisfied that at least they killed the people that upset them?

I would use it as an opportunity to go off the grid or at least cut ties with the govt-business complex that is sucking the life out of White men. Why continue to be a wage slave? Life on the dole is easy and with no kids or wife to tie you down you could just hang out or travel around and see what the world is like. That would inflict more long lasting pain then knocking them off. Let them work to feed the kids and support the house!! That's revenge!!

Eventually the kids will be there for you and if you do it right they can someday meet the other family you start after ditching that one.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Very good thoughts jaxvid as a younger guy I will definitely keep things like this in mind. These days you can't even get into a fist fight. I had a buddy who lives up in Milwaukee that got into a fight with his roomate,whooped his ass and ended up sitting 2 days in mil co. Jail with heroin addicts,meth heads and murderers. He stuck out like a sore thumb not worth it!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of good, decent White men are having their lives ruined every day by the feminist "family law" system which is completely tilted toward poorly behaving and vindictive wives. It's a crime that marriage must now be avoided at a time when Whites are being phased out in the U.S., but the ruling cultural communists designed the current system expressly for the purpose of destroying the White family and the traditional bonds and harmony between White men and women.

I don't agree with all the material on them, but three good sites for men, all of which have different missions, are:

Chateau Heartiste (good for learning about women's nature if someone is interested in learning how to "game" them in a feminist-ruined society that has turned male/female relations into a battlefield): http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

A Voice for Men (lots of good material but is criticized by some mens' rights advocates for having "mangina" tendencies such as allowing socon female writers to contribute material): http://www.avoiceformen.com/

Men Going Their Own Way (if you have no interest in marriage 2.0, or in allowing women in general to have control or undue influence over your life and destiny): http://www.mgtowforums.com/

The Spearhead can be a pretty good site also, but the site owner is often quite naïve and uninformed when he delves into political issues, apparently he is a former liberal who grew up in the hippie/new age influenced Northwest and still hasn't comprehended the bigger picture: http://www.the-spearhead.com/

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The Spearhead can be a pretty good site also, but the site owner is often quite naïve and uninformed when he delves into political issues, apparently he is a former liberal who grew up in the hippie/new age influenced Northwest and still hasn't comprehended the bigger picture: http://www.the-spearhead.com/

I’ve read “The Spearhead” for years and yes, Mr. Price is indeed highly credulous with concern to political, social, and racial issues. There is only one regular poster at The Spearhead who is constantly mentioning race (in a pro-white manner), a guy called “Fire Power.” He would fit in well around here. Of course, the rest of the bunch usually harass him for these views with their “All Men Are Created Equal” prattling.