Week 13

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jackson is the epitome of what is wrong with the NFL. He cost his team a victory and his lack of anything besides running fly routes. He is a bonehead.

The new best wr in the NFL Beckham missed a catch vs. the jets on Sunday - if he would of dove for it the catch would of been made. After missing the catch he proceeded to kick the ball giving the Giants a 15 yard penalty. I didn't hear him being scrutinized much at all for that display of idiocy.

Heretic

Master
An article yesterday from SB*Nation:

MVP: Jordy Nelson

Each year we always debate the criteria we should use for determining MVP and to be fair its always a lively and intriguing and fresh conversation despite what my mailman says. Is the MVP the best player on the best team? Is it the player whose statistically the best (no)?

It's actually the player whose the most impactful to his team as a whole. And this year, without a doubt, that player is Jordy Nelson. Without him, the Packers are reduced to trying to stretch the field with players who apparently got bit by a dog as a child every time they tried to run longer then 10 yards at a time. The Packers would have better success throwing downfield with a blindfolded, dead, Mike Wallace on a treadmill running deep routes then with James Jones, Randall Corb, and I dont know probably a guy with the last name Hunter or something trying to run a 9 route.

I post this here and not in Jordy's thread because I also wanted to make that same correlation with the injuries of Edelman and Gronkowski and the impact it has had on the Patriots. Both Nelson's and Edelman's injuries and the resulting impact on their respective teams dispels the Caste argument that these players, especially Edelman, are just products of their respective systems. That "anyone" could just step in and produce the same results. That hasn't happened and that's a testament to the athletic ability of these two players, being superior to those that have tried to replace them.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I post this here and not in Jordy's thread because I also wanted to make that same correlation with the injuries of Edelman and Gronkowski and the impact it has had on the Patriots. Both Nelson's and Edelman's injuries and the resulting impact on their respective teams dispels the Caste argument that these players, especially Edelman, are just products of their respective systems. That "anyone" could just step in and produce the same results. That hasn't happened and that's a testament to the athletic ability of these two players, being superior to those that have tried to replace them.

So true, and great ammunition to refute Caste System arguments. Even I'm amazed this year at the dropoff -- or instant upgrade -- when White players either are lost to injury, or get a shot at playing. That Whites are better football players than blacks is more obvious than ever.

The black talent pool continues to shrink, but blacks are being force-fed into college and the NFL in ever greater numbers. It parallels what's going on in society generally, with the media increasing the black presence to previously unimaginable extremes whenever and wherever possible.

If there's ever the long talked about and long predicted White backlash to the beyond ridiculous over-promotion and glorification of blacks by the Tribe and its fellow travelers, it just might make the Caste System more likely to be swept away as well.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
So true, and great ammunition to refute Caste System arguments. Even I'm amazed this year at the dropoff -- or instant upgrade -- when White players either are lost to injury, or get a shot at playing. That Whites are better football players than blacks is more obvious than ever.

The black talent pool continues to shrink, but blacks are being force-fed into college and the NFL in ever greater numbers. It parallels what's going on in society generally, with the media increasing the black presence to previously unimaginable extremes whenever and wherever possible.

If there's ever the long talked about and long predicted White backlash to the beyond ridiculous over-promotion and glorification of blacks by the Tribe and its fellow travelers, it just might make the Caste System more likely to be swept away as well.

If anyone can stomach this, here is Lesean McCoy's ethno-morals in action. I wonder what allows people who are fans of these idiots to root for a human who is clearly walking trash, and why NOBODY in the media calls these "magical ones" on the carpet??!! I'd love to see a White defensive star lay him out cold in one or more of the games left. Maybe one of his bruthas even playing for Philthy...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ires-back-at-chip-kelly-turns-down-hand-shake

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
If anyone can stomach this, here is Lesean McCoy's ethno-morals in action. I wonder what allows people who are fans of these idiots to root for a human who is clearly walking trash, and why NOBODY in the media calls these "magical ones" on the carpet??!! I'd love to see a White defensive star lay him out cold in one or more of the games left. Maybe one of his bruthas even playing for Philthy...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ires-back-at-chip-kelly-turns-down-hand-shake

Notice how the article says that McCoy "fires back." This implies that he was fired on in the first place, which he wasn't.

Apparently Chip Kelly, for some reason, offered to shake his hand. That is not firing on somebody.

Another mainstream distorted article.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Notice how the article says that McCoy "fires back." This implies that he was fired on in the first place, which he wasn't.

Apparently Chip Kelly, for some reason, offered to shake his hand. That is not firing on somebody.

Another mainstream distorted article.
Exactly! I've heard four or five talking heads on sports radio this week basically bash Kelly (who I don't even particularly like) and essentially are taking the bruthas side in all these "instances". What a joke. Just another story in their loooonng line of false narratives.